Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair 600T 200mm fan replacement.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corsair 600T 200mm fan replacement.

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
I had recently purchased the Corsair Graphite 600T case. After about a week the front 200mm intake fan has acquired a very annoying clicking noise. I've tried to contact technical support twice about replacement with no response to the matter. Does anyone know good replacement fans for these? I believe they are a slim 200mm fan but i'm not sure as to the exact width. I would like to keep the white led theme if possible.

Only thing i have found:
200mx200mx20m
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233066&cm_re=200mm_fan-_-35-233-066-_-Product
Edited by Silentsoul_600 - 3/29/11 at 6:17pm
post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentsoul_600;12923621 
I had recently purchased the Corsair Graphite 600T case. After about a week the front 200mm intake fan has acquired a very annoying clicking noise. I've tried to contact technical support twice about replacement with no response to the matter. Does anyone know good replacement fans for these? I believe they are a slim 200mm fan but i'm not sure as to the exact width. I would like to keep the white led theme if possible.

Only thing i have found:
200mx200mx20m
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233066&cm_re=200mm_fan-_-35-233-066-_-Product

I think the Corsair stock fan is 20mm thick.
To this end, the Xigmatech XLF-F2004 in the above link will fit and it seems it also has the same spec (same CFM and rpm and even more quiet). At US$9 after MIR, it looks like a good replacement.

If you wish to use a better replicate, use this Xigmatech CLF-F2004 (transparent with white LEDs. See pic below.) which has the same spec as well.
Link:http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_327&products_id=29395
It sells at $19.

However, I suggest you keep on chasing Corsair for a free replacement. A brand new fan (~1 week old) having a noise is just unacceptable.
Edited by windfire - 3/29/11 at 8:29pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by windfire;12925198 
However, I suggest you keep on chasing Corsair for a free replacement. A brand new fan (~1 week old) having a noise is just unacceptable.

I have to agree. Call their sales dept if you have to because this really is quite deplorable. There's no reason you should pay a dime for this. I'd expect no less than an overnight replacement especially if they're dodging your calls.
Bye Bye 775
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz ASUS P8P67 PRO MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition  2x4gb Ripjaws@1866MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
840Pro 128 | 3xWD Vraptor | 1.5TB Green LG 6X Blu-ray /HD-DVD combo Win7 Ultimate 64bit 2 x U2311H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Corsair HX620 Corsair 600t Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Bye Bye 775
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz ASUS P8P67 PRO MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition  2x4gb Ripjaws@1866MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
840Pro 128 | 3xWD Vraptor | 1.5TB Green LG 6X Blu-ray /HD-DVD combo Win7 Ultimate 64bit 2 x U2311H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Corsair HX620 Corsair 600t Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by windfire;12925198 
I think the Corsair stock fan is 20mm thick.
To this end, the Xigmatech XLF-F2004 in the above link will fit and it seems it also has the same spec (same CFM and rpm and even more quiet). At US$9 after MIR, it looks like a good replacement.

If you wish to use a better replicate, use this Xigmatech CLF-F2004 (transparent with white LEDs. See pic below.) which has the same spec as well.
Link:http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_327&products_id=29395
It sells at $19.

However, I suggest you keep on chasing Corsair for a free replacement. A brand new fan (~1 week old) having a noise is just unacceptable.

Yeah i would definitely have to agree. If i manufactured a product and a cheap part like a fan was failing in 1 week i would definitely be replacing that to keep customers. Considering they probably get a crate of fans for a few bucks.
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentsoul_600;12925488 
Yeah i would definitely have to agree. If i manufactured a product and a cheap part like a fan was failing in 1 week i would definitely be replacing that to keep customers. Considering they probably get a crate of fans for a few bucks.

There is a Corsair rep who comes in here regularly. He deals with everything Corsair related.
His user name is CorsairGeorge (eg see the last post here http://www.overclock.net/water-cooling/976263-corsair-h60-vs-coolit-vantage-eco.html)

Definitely send a PM to him and ask him for assistance.
post #6 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by windfire;12925651 
There is a Corsair rep who comes in here regularly. He deals with everything Corsair related.
His user name is CorsairGeorge (eg see the last post here http://www.overclock.net/water-cooling/976263-corsair-h60-vs-coolit-vantage-eco.html)

Definitely send a PM to him and ask him for assistance.

Will do, thank you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair 600T 200mm fan replacement.