A new Crysis 2 PC patch is scheduled to go live later today. Below you will find a list of the top fixes.
List of changes
• Further improved anti-cheat measures
• Fix for spurious characters appearing when initiating text chat
• Fix for Chatlog doesn't disappear after kill cam
• Fixed occasional login issues
• Changed VOIP defaults
• Fixed some UI aspect issues on multiple monitors
• Added option for crouch toggle in MP & SP
• Fixed a bug where players lost Nano Catalyst points after restarting the game
• Filter settings in server browser are now retained
• Default player count required to start a game from the lobby lowered to 4
• Fixed issue related to â€œDeleting Reference Counted Object Twiceâ€ error that appeared for some users with strict router/firewall settings
• Fixed issue of not being able to melee after dying
• Fixed issue where some video cards were being stated as unsupported
Hey hey hey.
I just downloaded the patch, it will automatically be downloaded when you try to launch C2.
Atleast something is going on behind the scenes, hopefully there will be more patches in the future to make the game what it should have been in the first place.
Searched but couldn't find anything, delete if repost.