Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › 6950 CF vs 570 SLI
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

6950 CF vs 570 SLI - Page 22  

Poll Results: According to the posted ingame/benchmark results and valid/logic facts.. who won?

 
  • 50% (64)
    AMD 6950 CF
  • 49% (62)
    GTX 570 SLI
126 Total Votes  
post #211 of 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke41 View Post
no kid.. i'm implying that this are bench marks runs (synthetic) and not a real time game play, CF suck compared to SLI and that's a fact .
6950 is great card..would i buy it over 570 ?..look in my sig


I don't even need a reasoning behind this picture.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pursuinginsanity View Post
Balla, comparing your benchmark FPS with review sites like Tom's is misleading. You're not using the same CPU the reviews are, and you know it.
It's actually not valid at all.
Edited by Stefy - 4/9/11 at 3:50pm
AiryBox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Desktar 7200RPM 1TB Samsung 830 128GB Corsair H100i W10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" Qpad Mk-50 Cherry MX Red CM V700 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
AiryBox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Desktar 7200RPM 1TB Samsung 830 128GB Corsair H100i W10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" Qpad Mk-50 Cherry MX Red CM V700 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
post #212 of 686


...only because it just turns into an all out flame war.

Doesn't help that it was blatantly posted in specific vendors section.
Steak_N_Eggs
(17 items)
 
ESXi 5.x Server
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K @ 4.8GHz 1.36v ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 Sapphire Radeon HD 6970 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB x2 Samsung Spinpoint f3 1TB Donkey with Laser Pointer CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center 2008 Apple Cinema HD Display 23" Samsung 2443BWX Logitec K750 Solar & Steelseries Zboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair hx650w Corsair Graphite 600t Logitec M705 & Razer DeathAdder IAMS pet food Vet Clinic pad 
Audio
M-Audio Studio LX-4 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 Stock ASRock Extreme 3 970 ATX Radeon HD 2400 32GB Corsair Vengeance Black CL9  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate 2TB 64MB 7200RPM Seagate 320GB 16MB 7200RPM Seagate 500GB 16MB 7200RPM CoolerMaster GeminII S524 
OSPowerCaseOther
VMWare ESXi 5.1 Corsair CX500 80 Plus CoolerMaster Elite 361 Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server 
Other
Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 "Sandy Bridge" @ 2.7GHz Apple Logic Board Intel 3000 8GB Crucial 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 - 128GB Apple Super Drive Stock OSX Mountain Lion 
OSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 13" Apple IPS Backlit Chiclet 
  hide details  
Steak_N_Eggs
(17 items)
 
ESXi 5.x Server
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500K @ 4.8GHz 1.36v ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 Sapphire Radeon HD 6970 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB x2 Samsung Spinpoint f3 1TB Donkey with Laser Pointer CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center 2008 Apple Cinema HD Display 23" Samsung 2443BWX Logitec K750 Solar & Steelseries Zboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair hx650w Corsair Graphite 600t Logitec M705 & Razer DeathAdder IAMS pet food Vet Clinic pad 
Audio
M-Audio Studio LX-4 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 Stock ASRock Extreme 3 970 ATX Radeon HD 2400 32GB Corsair Vengeance Black CL9  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate 2TB 64MB 7200RPM Seagate 320GB 16MB 7200RPM Seagate 500GB 16MB 7200RPM CoolerMaster GeminII S524 
OSPowerCaseOther
VMWare ESXi 5.1 Corsair CX500 80 Plus CoolerMaster Elite 361 Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server 
Other
Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 "Sandy Bridge" @ 2.7GHz Apple Logic Board Intel 3000 8GB Crucial 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 - 128GB Apple Super Drive Stock OSX Mountain Lion 
OSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 13" Apple IPS Backlit Chiclet 
  hide details  
post #213 of 686
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohryu76 View Post
You might want to refer this to the real troll here BallatheFeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke41 View Post
no kid.. i'm implying that this are bench marks runs (synthetic) and not a real time game play, CF suck compared to SLI and that's a fact .
6950 is great card..would i buy it over 570 ?..look in my sig
EDIT; and if you ask why not ?? i plan on having two cards in my rig,there for CF is out of the picture
I am sorry but you are confusing a synthetic benchmark with a benchmark that has been conducted and created for a certain game to test the ingame performance.
Because all bench results in which the 6950 CF beat the 570 SLI that have been posted over the last 5 pages only concerned ingame benchmarks.

Just saying something without backing it up with facts is irrelevant.
That is why I have made a fact list no Nvidia user has refered to yet because there simply are no facts that either disprove the ones mentioned by me or prove the fact that a 570 SLI setup yields better performance.
So again anybody who would like to list facts fell free:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
I really did not want this to turn into a flame war but thanks to FearedofBalls the situation nearly escalated.

Ok people there is no sense in fighting a mud war which is why I will try to argue with facts in an educated and non invasive manner

So again....6950 CF vs 570 SLI

First the 6950 advantages:

Fact 1:The superior VRAM of 2GB grants the 6950 to yield better performance at higher resolutions and with graphical settings such as AA and AF.

Fact 2:The price of the 6950 is at least in my area significantly cheaper.

Fact 3:It has been a proven fact over multiple reviews and tests that the 6950 CF scales a lot better than a 570 SLI setup.

Fact 4:Most of the non ref designs such as for example the Twin Frozr III and the ASUS DCII have individually designed Voltage Controllers and enhanced structural designs for increased overclocking efficiency.This grants the card to not only be overclocked far higher and more efficient it also enables the user to tweak the voltage and therefore the oc with more precision.
This fact is also reinforced by the much higher amount of people reporting 1 GHZ core clocks compared to the 570´s which are rather limited in ther oc.

Fact 5:The 6950 can be unlocked to the speeds of its successor which is a very great yet unintended feature

Fact 6:The 6950´s reference cooling is more efficient as multiple tests have shown this is of course backed up by the superior power consumption rate which basically means: less Watt=>less Heat

Fact 7:It is a long known fact that Nvidia cards always tend to have an advantage over AMD in terms of benchmarking ...nobody exactly knows why but it is true.
So the ongoing attempt to argue with benchmark results should be considered as secondary force of expression.

Fact 8:Most of the comparisons conducted by test labs and other reviewers that engaged the 6950 vs 570 were using outdated drivers which restrained the performance of the 6950 by at least 15 to 20%.



Now I will start with the first one of the GTX 570:

Fact 1:In my oppinion the only partially relevant factors that enable the 570 to compete is the use of physx and CUDA ...although both are not used or at least not used to a certain extent in which they can make any difference they should be mentioned.
.
.
.
.
.
Nvidia guys please feel free to add your facts


I hope I could settle this discussion to neutral ground again and that this calm environment will not be disturbed by anyone again/anymore.
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
post #214 of 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
What are you smoking?
in case you missed it.. this is Nvidia forum so who is trolling

P.S. i kind of figured that this is how you look
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4930K Rampage IV Gene SLI Evga GTX 780 Classy 16Gb TeamX2400c9 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Pro/ Hitachi Deskstar 1TB  H20 (NexXxoS 420+280) w7x64 VG248QE 
KeyboardPowerMouseAudio
Logitech G110 SuperNOVA 1300 G2 G502 Proteus Core Foobar2K/WASAPI >NuForce Icon HDP >Crack with S... 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4930K Rampage IV Gene SLI Evga GTX 780 Classy 16Gb TeamX2400c9 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Pro/ Hitachi Deskstar 1TB  H20 (NexXxoS 420+280) w7x64 VG248QE 
KeyboardPowerMouseAudio
Logitech G110 SuperNOVA 1300 G2 G502 Proteus Core Foobar2K/WASAPI >NuForce Icon HDP >Crack with S... 
  hide details  
post #215 of 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
You might want to refer this to the real troll here BallatheFeared
I meant it because he wanted to post it.. so I did it for him.
Sorry if i confused anyone.


***EDIT***

and easy guys... lets not drag this thread down...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
post #216 of 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
The MSI Twin Frozr III 6950 has an individually designed voltage controller and a specially enhanced structural architecture for overclocking.

Every single card of those should theoratically be capable of a 1 GHZ core due to the fact that they already are factory overclocked and of course due to the above mentioned facts.

Since more members have gathered again I am happy to post the fat listing again and hoping that some of you Nvidia experts care to add the facts missing on the 570 side
When you litter facts with opinion, they cease to be pure fact.
Like this:
"Fact 8:Most of the comparisons conducted by test labs and other reviewers that engaged the 6950 vs 570 were using outdated drivers which restrained the performance of the 6950 by at least 15 to 20%."
Really dude? Nvidia's drivers haven't given the 570 at least a 10% boost since December? Sure... Yeah, ATI drivers have improved more, but the 570 had a head start...
Or how about this:
"Fact 4:Most of the non ref designs such as for example the Twin Frozr III and the ASUS DCII have individually designed Voltage Controllers and enhanced structural designs for increased overclocking efficiency.This grants the card to not only be overclocked far higher and more efficient it also enables the user to tweak the voltage and therefore the oc with more precision.
This fact is also reinforced by the much higher amount of people reporting 1 GHZ core clocks compared to the 570´s which are rather limited in ther oc."

Non reference 6950s are specially designed to overclock, reference 570s aren't. OMG it's a scientific breakthrough! Non-reference 570s overclock very well, and there have been posts on this forum showing reference 570s at 850Mhz beating stock 580s, something a 6950/70 struggles to do. Non-reference 570s go over 900Mhz on average, past 580 performance.

You say you're not trolling, yet you are incapable of separating your own opinion from what you're calling fact... You've already made your decision, so this thread is pointless, yet you continuously degrade other posters who disagree with you, but you're not trolling... You've been unmovable in your opinion for 15 pages, but you're not trolling... You went to a competing forum and did a thread called "call to arms" to get them to come here, but you're not trolling...

ITT: Troll gets trolled and trolls back. I'd call it poetic justice if it wasn't annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohryu76 View Post
Thank you, sums up this thread quite nicely. Except Boxxy actually makes a logical argument relative to what this thread ended up as.
The Obelisk
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z (Z68) Asus GTX 570 DirectCU II  EVGA 9800GT ECO 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz  WD Black 1TB OCZ Vertex 2 90GB OCZ Agility 4 128GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
Samsung 840 128GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit ViewSonic VX2250 Asus VE248 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair AX850 Corsair 800D Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudio
C4 NGen Logitech G930 Headset 
  hide details  
The Obelisk
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z (Z68) Asus GTX 570 DirectCU II  EVGA 9800GT ECO 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz  WD Black 1TB OCZ Vertex 2 90GB OCZ Agility 4 128GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
Samsung 840 128GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit ViewSonic VX2250 Asus VE248 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair AX850 Corsair 800D Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudio
C4 NGen Logitech G930 Headset 
  hide details  
post #217 of 686
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits_N_Gravy View Post


...only because it just turns into an all out flame war.

Doesn't help that it was blatantly posted in specific vendors section.
Explain to me what the purpose of such a post is?
I hate people that just point out problems and do not have anything contributive to say.

It did not turn into a flame war and if this stupid troll BallatheFeared wouldn´t be there the niveau could have even ascended by a little more.

Nobody is forcing you to open this thread and post your nonsense.
So please if you would like to participate and post your oppinion regarding the 6950 or 570 do so...if not reduce your activity in my thread to just watching.
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
post #218 of 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by pursuinginsanity View Post
Balla, comparing your benchmark FPS with review sites like Tom's is misleading. You're not using the same CPU the reviews are, and you know it.
I've compared mine to another SB setup but all those were either fake tests or nvidia games.

It's pretty hard to compare my system on the net, and we've yet to be graced with a ATI guy even after OP pleaded his case on their forum.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 PRO NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT G-Skill A-Data G-Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
A-Data Crucial M4 64GB + 1TB F3 Spinpoint $155 LS/DL DVD RW $?? Windows 8 64-bit "Epic Registry" Edition 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS 21.5 1920x1080 2ms $135 CORSAIR HX850 $120 Mother Earth $free 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 PRO NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT G-Skill A-Data G-Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
A-Data Crucial M4 64GB + 1TB F3 Spinpoint $155 LS/DL DVD RW $?? Windows 8 64-bit "Epic Registry" Edition 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS 21.5 1920x1080 2ms $135 CORSAIR HX850 $120 Mother Earth $free 
  hide details  
post #219 of 686
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Apocalypse- View Post
You say you're not trolling, yet you are incapable of separating your own opinion from what you're calling fact... You've already made your decision, so this thread is pointless, yet you continuously degrade other posters who disagree with you, but you're not trolling... You've been unmovable in your opinion for 15 pages, but you're not trolling... You went to a competing forum and did a thread called "call to arms" to get them to come here, but you're not trolling...
My oppinion did not move for 15 pages because nobody could argue with facts and disprove my listed arguements?

When the hell did I open a thread called "call the arms"?! that is completely made up and only fueling the flames.

Tell me where my oppinion crossed with the fact?
I listed the facts as objectively and precisely as possible.

Just because you can´t deal with them does not mean they are not valid lol?

With people like you that point out problems but do not offer a solution no thread can survive very long.

The threads topic is clear and that is what people posting here should consider first.
Obviously you are more concerned in insulting me and this thread than actually contributing something ...because in my oppinion before I post to a thread I make up my mind how I can most efficiently help the OP reach the goal of the thread.

And trust me with your insulting and flaming posting you are achieving quite the opposite ..and that is why the situation always escalates because of people like you that cannot stay objective and have to post provocatively.
You and some others do not understand that a sensitive topic needs sensitive handling in order to keep a civilized discussion but with big pics "thread failed" and your writing this is impossible to achieve!!

And when trolls like BallatheFeared jump on the thread ...that just puts the cherry on top and the thread again has no chance of succeding.
Edited by Kung Pow - 4/9/11 at 4:14pm
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
post #220 of 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Apocalypse- View Post
When you litter facts with opinion, they cease to be pure fact.
Like this:
"Fact 8:Most of the comparisons conducted by test labs and other reviewers that engaged the 6950 vs 570 were using outdated drivers which restrained the performance of the 6950 by at least 15 to 20%."
Really dude? Nvidia's drivers haven't given the 570 at least a 10% boost since December? Sure... Yeah, ATI drivers have improved more, but the 570 had a head start...
Or how about this:
"Fact 4:Most of the non ref designs such as for example the Twin Frozr III and the ASUS DCII have individually designed Voltage Controllers and enhanced structural designs for increased overclocking efficiency.This grants the card to not only be overclocked far higher and more efficient it also enables the user to tweak the voltage and therefore the oc with more precision.
This fact is also reinforced by the much higher amount of people reporting 1 GHZ core clocks compared to the 570´s which are rather limited in ther oc."

Non reference 6950s are specially designed to overclock, reference 570s aren't. OMG it's a scientific breakthrough! Non-reference 570s overclock very well, and there have been posts on this forum showing reference 570s at 850Mhz beating stock 580s, something a 6950/70 struggles to do. Non-reference 570s go over 900Mhz on average, past 580 performance.

You say you're not trolling, yet you are incapable of separating your own opinion from what you're calling fact... You've already made your decision, so this thread is pointless, yet you continuously degrade other posters who disagree with you, but you're not trolling... You've been unmovable in your opinion for 15 pages, but you're not trolling... You went to a competing forum and did a thread called "call to arms" to get them to come here, but you're not trolling...

ITT: Troll gets trolled and trolls back. I'd call it poetic justice if it wasn't annoying.


Thank you, sums up this thread quite nicely. Except Boxxy actually makes a logical argument relative to what this thread ended up as.
Maybe because he's been posting facts all the time?

You have yet to provide us with some non reference 570s beating 6950 CF. As you saw, 6950 CF STOCK is capable of being dam close to 580 SLI. Imagine with unlock + OC. 6950 is cheaper too.
AiryBox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Desktar 7200RPM 1TB Samsung 830 128GB Corsair H100i W10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" Qpad Mk-50 Cherry MX Red CM V700 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
AiryBox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Desktar 7200RPM 1TB Samsung 830 128GB Corsair H100i W10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" Qpad Mk-50 Cherry MX Red CM V700 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › 6950 CF vs 570 SLI