Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › Mionix Zibal 60 / Z60 Mechanical backlit keyboard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mionix Zibal 60 / Z60 Mechanical backlit keyboard - Page 9

post #81 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionix here View Post
This is the official Mionix account so feel free to ask us any questions, I will be going over the past few threads and seeing if I can answer anything.
Welcome, I always like to see that companies do care about their customers. Good job and glad to have you here!
FuG 16 Z
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 ASUS P6X58D-E 2x MSI 6970 Lightning  6GB DD3 Dominator 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
3x 1TB F3s [RAID 0] + Crucial M4 64GB Windows 7 25" LG M2550D Seasonic X850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT02 Rat 7 Mionix Propus 380 Swans M10s 
  hide details  
Reply
FuG 16 Z
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 ASUS P6X58D-E 2x MSI 6970 Lightning  6GB DD3 Dominator 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
3x 1TB F3s [RAID 0] + Crucial M4 64GB Windows 7 25" LG M2550D Seasonic X850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT02 Rat 7 Mionix Propus 380 Swans M10s 
  hide details  
Reply
post #82 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionix here View Post
This is the official Mionix account so feel free to ask us any questions, I will be going over the past few threads and seeing if I can answer anything.
Is there full nrko if you use a usb -> ps2 adapter ?
post #83 of 145
Hey there Mionix, just a quick question from a potential buyers here. Was wondering now that the keyboard is released I couldn't find anywhere online to buy this keyboard, although it does show that it is released. Was wondering how long it is going to to take for your shipments to actually show up at your official e-tailers and if newegg is going to be one of them? Really want to get my hands on one of these awesome keyboards. Along with that, does the HUB within the keyboard for sound have enough processing power to have a line coming from an audio card without losing quality? That is all, do appreciate your concern here!
post #84 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
Is there full nrko if you use a usb -> ps2 adapter ?
USB only up to Six key rollover.
post #85 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Blade† View Post
Hey there Mionix, just a quick question from a potential buyers here. Was wondering now that the keyboard is released I couldn't find anywhere online to buy this keyboard, although it does show that it is released. Was wondering how long it is going to to take for your shipments to actually show up at your official e-tailers and if newegg is going to be one of them? Really want to get my hands on one of these awesome keyboards. Along with that, does the HUB within the keyboard for sound have enough processing power to have a line coming from an audio card without losing quality? That is all, do appreciate your concern here!
Sorry for the delay, we have had some timing issues with our launch and getting this listed i will post back again when its up in the usual places like Newegg, amazon etc
post #86 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripster View Post
I'm pretty sure this keyboard is USB only. The spec sheet specifically says two USB ports needed (one for the hub).

Good Call Mionix!!

Yep your right Ripster
post #87 of 145
Thank you.

I often am. The OCN Mechanical Keyboard Guide editors sure don't think so.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
Keyboard
Lots of them 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
Keyboard
Lots of them 
  hide details  
Reply
post #88 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionix here View Post
USB only up to Six key rollover.
Is it true six key rollover meaning any combination of six keys?
post #89 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
Is it true six key rollover meaning any combination of six keys?
Yep ,Six key rollover for any key combination
post #90 of 145
Hey Mionix, can you confirm if is going to be a PT layout ?

Thanks.
Edited by quasar - 4/19/11 at 3:37am
Home & Office
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5675 @ 4.6 Asus P6X58D Premium EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FE CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 24GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x1 Tbyte WD Black Caviar Samsung 840 Series Pro 256GB LG Blu-Ray Writer Corsair H100i 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EVGA GTX TITAN X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE HYBR... Win 10 x64 Pro Samsung PX2370 Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Roccat Ryos MK Pro Corsar AX1200 Cooler Master HAF922  Cyborg R.A.T. Pro X 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Cyborg V.5 JBL Media 3 (2:1) Roccat Kave 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Home & Office
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5675 @ 4.6 Asus P6X58D Premium EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FE CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 24GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x1 Tbyte WD Black Caviar Samsung 840 Series Pro 256GB LG Blu-Ray Writer Corsair H100i 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EVGA GTX TITAN X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE HYBR... Win 10 x64 Pro Samsung PX2370 Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Roccat Ryos MK Pro Corsar AX1200 Cooler Master HAF922  Cyborg R.A.T. Pro X 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Cyborg V.5 JBL Media 3 (2:1) Roccat Kave 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Keyboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › Mionix Zibal 60 / Z60 Mechanical backlit keyboard