post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
i was recently installing a new heatsink for my low-profile GPU. all went well, except that i noticed the new heatsink was a bit wobbly. then i noticed fragments of a square plastic thing- probably a stabilizer for the heatsink.
i can't make anything (no tools, room nor skill), might anyone have a [similar] one i could have?