Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Other Peripherals › Hey guys i need help on finding out how
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hey guys i need help on finding out how

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
I can mod my cd drive and by mod i mean how can i use it without a tray sorta like the ps3 were their is not tray and you pop in the disc if this is possible i would love to know but if not is their a internal cd drive that does so
post #2 of 4

your looking for a slot load style dvd drive like this

... but its quite expensive
My Rig
(16 items)
 
Server
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Asus GTX 660 TI DCII OC G-Skill 8gb (2x4gb) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 OCZ Agility 3 120Gb Lite-On DVD Burner Corsair H60 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Asus ML249 (A-MVA) Dell 1901FP Ducky DK9008G2 OCN Edition 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
XFX 650w XXX Corsair 400R Gigabyte M6900 ASUS XONAR DG 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 20 AsRock M3A785GXH/128M HD 4250 2x4 GB Generic 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.C Samsung DVD-RW Debian 6.0.6 Proxmox HeC 585w 
Case
HEC Blitz 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(16 items)
 
Server
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Asus GTX 660 TI DCII OC G-Skill 8gb (2x4gb) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 OCZ Agility 3 120Gb Lite-On DVD Burner Corsair H60 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Asus ML249 (A-MVA) Dell 1901FP Ducky DK9008G2 OCN Edition 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
XFX 650w XXX Corsair 400R Gigabyte M6900 ASUS XONAR DG 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 20 AsRock M3A785GXH/128M HD 4250 2x4 GB Generic 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.C Samsung DVD-RW Debian 6.0.6 Proxmox HeC 585w 
Case
HEC Blitz 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Wait is it just a DVD Burner or can it burn CD's as well
post #4 of 4
99% of the time if it burns DVD, it can burn CD as well. That remaining 1% that it won't burn CD, it's a lemon that needs to be exchanged for one that works.


    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700k Asus P8P67 Deluxe GTX 580 DCII Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force GT Intel X25V Hitachi HDS722020ALA330 Seagate ST30001DM001 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Seagate ST31000528AS Seagate ST30001DM001 Intel X25V Pioneer BDR-209DBK 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Thermalright Venomous X Windows 7 premium 64 bits Soyo Topaz S MT-GW-PRLM24D6 Acer E21H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 OCZ Z series 1000w Mountain Mods UFO case Logitech G5 
Mouse PadOther
any cheap pad with cute kitty picture Kingwin KB4000 4-in-3 swap bay 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700k Asus P8P67 Deluxe GTX 580 DCII Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force GT Intel X25V Hitachi HDS722020ALA330 Seagate ST30001DM001 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Seagate ST31000528AS Seagate ST30001DM001 Intel X25V Pioneer BDR-209DBK 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Thermalright Venomous X Windows 7 premium 64 bits Soyo Topaz S MT-GW-PRLM24D6 Acer E21H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 OCZ Z series 1000w Mountain Mods UFO case Logitech G5 
Mouse PadOther
any cheap pad with cute kitty picture Kingwin KB4000 4-in-3 swap bay 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Peripherals
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Other Peripherals › Hey guys i need help on finding out how