Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › Graphics Cards - General › [H] $1000 showdown. 6990+6970 v 580 SLI *56k warning*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[H] $1000 showdown. 6990+6970 v 580 SLI *56k warning* - Page 7  

post #61 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_hax View Post
Again, how would this benefit readers?

There is simply no rational reason to compare them in that way. In the current review they fit the same form-factor and the same price-point - you're suggesting a review where they match nothing but a (for all intensive purposes) useless number and discard everything that a consumer should be looking at.
You are completely trying to suppress any alternative reason. What if someone cares only for premium? Some people don't buy junk, they buy quality, it would make sense to also cater to their tastes as well. You want to shut out everything else, that is absolute stupidity at best. Sometimes the cheap way isn't the best way despite being the most attractive route.
Epic Build! 0.0
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
{Intel i7 930 @ 4.2 GHz w/ HT} {Asus Rampage III Extreme} {Zotac AMP! + EVGA GTX 480 SLI @ 800/1600/1900} {G.SKILL Ripjaws 6GB DDR3 1605Mhz @ 7-8-7-20-1N} 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
{OCZ Agility 2 120GB, WD Black 1TB, F4 2TB RAID1} {Asus DVD+/- RW} {Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit} {Asus VH242H 23.6" 1080p} 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
{Logitech G15} {Corsair HX 1000W} {CoolerMaster HAF-X} {Logitech G700} 
Mouse Pad
{Razer Goliathus - Speed} 
  hide details  
Epic Build! 0.0
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
{Intel i7 930 @ 4.2 GHz w/ HT} {Asus Rampage III Extreme} {Zotac AMP! + EVGA GTX 480 SLI @ 800/1600/1900} {G.SKILL Ripjaws 6GB DDR3 1605Mhz @ 7-8-7-20-1N} 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
{OCZ Agility 2 120GB, WD Black 1TB, F4 2TB RAID1} {Asus DVD+/- RW} {Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit} {Asus VH242H 23.6" 1080p} 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
{Logitech G15} {Corsair HX 1000W} {CoolerMaster HAF-X} {Logitech G700} 
Mouse Pad
{Razer Goliathus - Speed} 
  hide details  
post #62 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcde7ago View Post
It's definitely a possibility, but it shouldn't be too significant of a hit with 3 cards.

But that does bring up a good point that this whole review seems rather pointless, as roughly less than 5% of the community will buy $1000 worth of graphics cards AND run a triple monitor setup at 5760x1200 res. That's so far out from the norm that it's not even funny.

It's a good showcase I suppose for further supporting the fact that AMD is the price-performance king, but honestly, with this kind of review, you begin to question the practicality of such a test setup when I am no cheapie and even i am going, "$1000+ in GPUs AND 3 monitors?" And the point of this article was to headline a bang-for-buck setup that would put off imo 95% of the pc gaming crowd?
And i'd like to add, if this review was a, "if you have $1000 to drop on GPUs and another $1200-1500 to drop on triple monitors, AMD appears to be the clear winner for price-performance" then this review is just dumb, period.

No other way to describe it.

They might as well have just said, "for those of you who have insane amounts of money to throw around on computer hardware..." and at that they'd just defeat the purpose of their review since the price point for their review setup is so high that the vast majority of pc gamers won't even fit in this category and no one will actually even care if those people drop a few hundred more dollars for whatever their preference is going to be.

[H], i am disappoint.
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
post #63 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcde7ago View Post
And i'd like to add, if this review was a, "if you have $1000 to drop on GPUs and another $1200-1500 to drop on triple monitors, AMD appears to be the clear winner for price-performance" then this review is just dumb, period.

No other way to describe it.

They might as well have just said, "for those of you who have insane amounts of money to throw around on computer hardware..." and at that they'd just defeat the purpose of their review since the price point is so high that no one will actually even care if those people drop a few hundred more dollars for whatever their preference is going to be.

[H], i am disappoint.
Valid point indeed, there are so many factors to consider.
Epic Build! 0.0
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
{Intel i7 930 @ 4.2 GHz w/ HT} {Asus Rampage III Extreme} {Zotac AMP! + EVGA GTX 480 SLI @ 800/1600/1900} {G.SKILL Ripjaws 6GB DDR3 1605Mhz @ 7-8-7-20-1N} 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
{OCZ Agility 2 120GB, WD Black 1TB, F4 2TB RAID1} {Asus DVD+/- RW} {Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit} {Asus VH242H 23.6" 1080p} 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
{Logitech G15} {Corsair HX 1000W} {CoolerMaster HAF-X} {Logitech G700} 
Mouse Pad
{Razer Goliathus - Speed} 
  hide details  
Epic Build! 0.0
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
{Intel i7 930 @ 4.2 GHz w/ HT} {Asus Rampage III Extreme} {Zotac AMP! + EVGA GTX 480 SLI @ 800/1600/1900} {G.SKILL Ripjaws 6GB DDR3 1605Mhz @ 7-8-7-20-1N} 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
{OCZ Agility 2 120GB, WD Black 1TB, F4 2TB RAID1} {Asus DVD+/- RW} {Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit} {Asus VH242H 23.6" 1080p} 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
{Logitech G15} {Corsair HX 1000W} {CoolerMaster HAF-X} {Logitech G700} 
Mouse Pad
{Razer Goliathus - Speed} 
  hide details  
post #64 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
You are completely trying to suppress any alternative reason. What if someone cares only for premium? Some people don't buy junk, they buy quality, it would make sense to also cater to their tastes as well.
Alternative reason?

This is a review for a specific price-point. It's not an article on the most GPU power money can buy or which GPU die is fastest - if you want that, go request it.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K @ 4.4Ghz Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI mITX XFX R9 270X 2GB Corsair XMS 16GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 Pro Win7 Pro x64 Asus VG248QE 144hz Corsair K70 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Silverstone SFX SX600-G SIlverstone SG05 Zowie EC2/Razer Deathadder Steinberg UR22 feeding KRK VXT4's 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K @ 4.4Ghz Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI mITX XFX R9 270X 2GB Corsair XMS 16GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 Pro Win7 Pro x64 Asus VG248QE 144hz Corsair K70 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Silverstone SFX SX600-G SIlverstone SG05 Zowie EC2/Razer Deathadder Steinberg UR22 feeding KRK VXT4's 
  hide details  
post #65 of 175
What all of you need to realize is while yes, it is 3 cards vs 2, the ATI setup in 75% of the tests uses higher in-game settings, and still out-performs the nvidia system. And also, if they were playing at a more reasonable resolution like 1920x1080 or 2560, the performance gap would be that much bigger.
The Desert Fox
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom x6 1090T ASUS M5A97 Evo AM3+ EVGA GTX570 800/2000 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x WD 6400AALS RAID/Mushkin 60gb SSD Sony Optiarc Windows 7 Professional x64 24" Asus CCFL 2ms (LED screens suck, seriously.) 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Corsair TX650 52amp 12v Microsoft Wireless BlueTrack 6000 Wal-mart $1.99 
Audio
AKG K701 
  hide details  
The Desert Fox
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom x6 1090T ASUS M5A97 Evo AM3+ EVGA GTX570 800/2000 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x WD 6400AALS RAID/Mushkin 60gb SSD Sony Optiarc Windows 7 Professional x64 24" Asus CCFL 2ms (LED screens suck, seriously.) 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Corsair TX650 52amp 12v Microsoft Wireless BlueTrack 6000 Wal-mart $1.99 
Audio
AKG K701 
  hide details  
post #66 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
You are completely trying to suppress any alternative reason. What if someone cares only for premium? Some people don't buy junk, they buy quality, it would make sense to also cater to their tastes as well. You want to shut out everything else, that is absolute stupidity at best. Sometimes the cheap way isn't the best way despite being the most attractive route.
If one cares "only for premium", one will search for a review that includes quad-SLI vs quad-fire set-ups and not even bother with these "cheap" combos, don't you think? That would make your whole argument of "premium" moot in this thread.

I fail to see how YOU fail to see the fact, that it's $1k vs $1k, even with everyone continuously pointing it out. Sure, some other options that fit into the $1k range would benefit this review, but that aside, I really don't see anything else wrong with it.



Regarding the triple monitor set-up, you guys should note that only under such circumstances can the full capabilities of the cards be shown. What would you say if this review discussed the performance of these cards on a single screen and a resolution of, let's say, 1920*1080?

"USELESS ARTEECUL, >9000FPS DUN MATTER BCUZ YOU CANT SEE TH DIFRINCE NEWAY LOL" ?
Edited by Hyoketsu - 4/12/11 at 12:12am
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
QX6850 E0 3.60GHz @1.45v Asus P5Q Pro Turbo Gigabyte R6870 OC 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2-1066, 5-5-5-15 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Lite-On iHAS122 CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit Acer X243H 24" Microsoft SideWinder x4 Chieftec BPS-650C 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Aerocool X-Warrior Black Edition Steelseries Kana Skyrim-pad Asus Xonar DG 
AudioOther
Creative Inspire T3100 PS3 controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Pentium 4 HT Northwood 3.4 @ 3.5GHz ASRock P4i48 Club3D Radeon HD4670 AGP 1GB 2x1GB PQI DDR400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG HD320LJ 320GB SATA Lite-On iHAS122 Scythe Katana 3 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster 795mb 17" Microsoft Internet Keyboard Gigabyte GE-R460-V1 460W Caseless 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech RX1000 Generic black mouse pad Onboard Creative Inspire T3100 
  hide details  
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
QX6850 E0 3.60GHz @1.45v Asus P5Q Pro Turbo Gigabyte R6870 OC 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2-1066, 5-5-5-15 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Lite-On iHAS122 CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit Acer X243H 24" Microsoft SideWinder x4 Chieftec BPS-650C 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Aerocool X-Warrior Black Edition Steelseries Kana Skyrim-pad Asus Xonar DG 
AudioOther
Creative Inspire T3100 PS3 controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Pentium 4 HT Northwood 3.4 @ 3.5GHz ASRock P4i48 Club3D Radeon HD4670 AGP 1GB 2x1GB PQI DDR400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG HD320LJ 320GB SATA Lite-On iHAS122 Scythe Katana 3 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster 795mb 17" Microsoft Internet Keyboard Gigabyte GE-R460-V1 460W Caseless 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech RX1000 Generic black mouse pad Onboard Creative Inspire T3100 
  hide details  
post #67 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_hax View Post
Again, how would this benefit readers?

There is simply no rational reason to compare them in that way. In the current review they fit the same form-factor and the same price-point - you're suggesting a review where they match nothing but a (for all intensive purposes) useless number and discard everything that a consumer should be looking at.
I just have to say... I couldn't agree more with this sentiment.

If the argument was 3 physical cards vs. 2, I could see a point. But from the standpoint that matters, performance per dollar, one solution comes out ahead.
Personal Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-980X Extreme Gigabyte X58A-UD5 Radeon HD 5970 12GB Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair F160 SSD LG CH08LS10 Blu-ray Reader Gentoo Linux (KDE 4.6) Dell 24" 2408WFP 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Internet Keyboard Corsair HX1000 CM Storm Sniper CM Storm Inferno 
Mouse Pad
Func sUrface1030 Archetype 
  hide details  
Personal Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-980X Extreme Gigabyte X58A-UD5 Radeon HD 5970 12GB Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair F160 SSD LG CH08LS10 Blu-ray Reader Gentoo Linux (KDE 4.6) Dell 24" 2408WFP 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Internet Keyboard Corsair HX1000 CM Storm Sniper CM Storm Inferno 
Mouse Pad
Func sUrface1030 Archetype 
  hide details  
post #68 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyoketsu View Post
If one cares "only for premium", one will search for a review that includes quad-SLI vs quad-fire set-ups and not even bother with these "cheap" combos, don't you think? That would make your whole argument of "premium" moot in this thread.

I fail to see how YOU fail to see the fact, that it's $1k vs $1k, even with everyone continuously pointing it out. Sure, some other options that fit into the $1k range would benefit this review, but that aside, I really don't see anything else wrong with it.
Irrationality has a lot to do with it. Video card brand loyalists are like political parties on this site. Very pathetic.
post #69 of 175
Seriously guys, come on. Enough with the thread-crapping.

Like I mentioned above, this review is dumb, period. It's meant for people who have money to throw around, because those who can afford 3x 1920x1200 monitors and 3 GPUs aren't going to be breaking a sweat trying to decide if their limit is $2500 or $3000, or whether or not they'll have enough to eat next week depending on which setup they choose.

[H], in their infinite wisdom, pretty much decided to do a price-performance review that excludes 95% of the pc gaming crowd. Let's try not to overlook this fact.

If my friend comes to me asking, "hmmm...three monitors and 2 580s, or three monitors and three 6970s?" i'd be more apt to tell him to grab three 6970s so I can beat him over the head with the 3rd one and he'd still have two left over for asking me such a ridiculous question.
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
post #70 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyoketsu View Post
If one cares "only for premium", one will search for a review that includes quad-SLI vs quad-fire set-ups and not even bother with these "cheap" combos, don't you think? That would make your whole argument of "premium" moot in this thread.
Depends, having the most powerful setup one could get doesn't mean "premium"... so it doesn't render anything besides your argument moot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyoketsu View Post
I fail to see how YOU fail to see the fact, that it's $1k vs $1k, even with everyone continuously pointing it out. Sure, some other options that fit into the $1k range would benefit this review, but that aside, I really don't see anything else wrong with it.
I fail to see how you missed me acknowledging it many times, faulty reading skills maybe? The whole thing for me has always been 3 vs 2, I accept that it works in the $1000 range, but in another instance... 3 vs 2?! Seriously... lolz
Epic Build! 0.0
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
{Intel i7 930 @ 4.2 GHz w/ HT} {Asus Rampage III Extreme} {Zotac AMP! + EVGA GTX 480 SLI @ 800/1600/1900} {G.SKILL Ripjaws 6GB DDR3 1605Mhz @ 7-8-7-20-1N} 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
{OCZ Agility 2 120GB, WD Black 1TB, F4 2TB RAID1} {Asus DVD+/- RW} {Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit} {Asus VH242H 23.6" 1080p} 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
{Logitech G15} {Corsair HX 1000W} {CoolerMaster HAF-X} {Logitech G700} 
Mouse Pad
{Razer Goliathus - Speed} 
  hide details  
Epic Build! 0.0
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
{Intel i7 930 @ 4.2 GHz w/ HT} {Asus Rampage III Extreme} {Zotac AMP! + EVGA GTX 480 SLI @ 800/1600/1900} {G.SKILL Ripjaws 6GB DDR3 1605Mhz @ 7-8-7-20-1N} 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
{OCZ Agility 2 120GB, WD Black 1TB, F4 2TB RAID1} {Asus DVD+/- RW} {Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit} {Asus VH242H 23.6" 1080p} 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
{Logitech G15} {Corsair HX 1000W} {CoolerMaster HAF-X} {Logitech G700} 
Mouse Pad
{Razer Goliathus - Speed} 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Graphics Cards - General
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › Graphics Cards - General › [H] $1000 showdown. 6990+6970 v 580 SLI *56k warning*