Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [DM]FBI Shuts down 3 major poker sites
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[DM]FBI Shuts down 3 major poker sites - Page 14

post #131 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playapplepie;13168456 
I always thought online poker was a sham.

well, you'd be completely and totally wrong
post #132 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroc91;13149455 
You do realize how utterly useless that statement is, right? You don't enjoy playing poker. Other people do. Deal with it, nobody's forcing you to play. I don't really understand your reasoning.
Fine enjoy wasting your money.
Why don't you give money to people that told you that they will make themselves rich on your stupidity?
People wouldn't make me play poker even if they forced me because I rather use my money as toilet paper instead.
Uhh.. Thing
(17 items)
 
TERA
(22 items)
 
MEGA
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690K Z97-PRO GAMER GigaByte GTX970 G1 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 EVO Noctua D15 Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE QPAD MK-50 EVGA 750W G2 Frractal Design R5 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 IKEA Galant SupremeFX -> Pioneer VSX-D711-S 5.1 receiver Dali Zensor 1+SUB E-12F 
Other
Logitech G27 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2700k @ 4.5GHz 1.425v with HT enabled ASUS P8Z77-V Gigabyte GTX670 OC Gigabyte GTX670 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeanve LP White 16GB Corsair Force GT 120GB WD RED SOHO 3TB WD RED SOHO 3TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
WD BLACK 4TB Seagate 5900 LP 2TB XSPC Raystorm D5 XSPC RX480 w/ GT AP-13 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
XSPC RX360 w/ GT AP-15 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 DELL U3011 Logitech K800 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX1000W Corsair 900D Logitech G500 SARGAS 460 
AudioAudio
Denon AVR-2313 Dali Zensor 7, 5, Vocal 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i5 3570k 4.2GHz ASUS P8Z77-i DELUXE Corsair Vengeance LP 4GB Samsung 830 256GB 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H100 Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 ASUS V248QE Corsair HX650W 
CaseMouse PadAudioAudio
BitFenix Prodigy Funk Surface 1030 Realtek 898 Pioneer VSX-D711-S 5.1 receiver 
Audio
Dali Zensor 1+SUB E-12F 
  hide details  
Reply
Uhh.. Thing
(17 items)
 
TERA
(22 items)
 
MEGA
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690K Z97-PRO GAMER GigaByte GTX970 G1 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 EVO Noctua D15 Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG248QE QPAD MK-50 EVGA 750W G2 Frractal Design R5 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 IKEA Galant SupremeFX -> Pioneer VSX-D711-S 5.1 receiver Dali Zensor 1+SUB E-12F 
Other
Logitech G27 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2700k @ 4.5GHz 1.425v with HT enabled ASUS P8Z77-V Gigabyte GTX670 OC Gigabyte GTX670 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeanve LP White 16GB Corsair Force GT 120GB WD RED SOHO 3TB WD RED SOHO 3TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
WD BLACK 4TB Seagate 5900 LP 2TB XSPC Raystorm D5 XSPC RX480 w/ GT AP-13 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
XSPC RX360 w/ GT AP-15 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 DELL U3011 Logitech K800 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX1000W Corsair 900D Logitech G500 SARGAS 460 
AudioAudio
Denon AVR-2313 Dali Zensor 7, 5, Vocal 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i5 3570k 4.2GHz ASUS P8Z77-i DELUXE Corsair Vengeance LP 4GB Samsung 830 256GB 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H100 Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 ASUS V248QE Corsair HX650W 
CaseMouse PadAudioAudio
BitFenix Prodigy Funk Surface 1030 Realtek 898 Pioneer VSX-D711-S 5.1 receiver 
Audio
Dali Zensor 1+SUB E-12F 
  hide details  
Reply
post #133 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi-BANZAII!!!;13179443 
Fine enjoy wasting your money.
Why don't you give money to people that told you that they will make themselves rich on your stupidity?
People wouldn't make me play poker even if they forced me because I rather use my money as toilet paper instead.

So poker should be illegal because you suck?

This news bites. Poker has been a steady source of income for me for the past 3 years. Now I have thousands in limbo and the only way to recoup my loss is to sit in a smoky casino, listening to ******* who claim that online poker is rigged because they're in denial.
Bob Saget
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K Asrock Extreme4 Gen3 Integrated 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws CL9 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
60GB OCZ Vertex 2 + 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 (2x) Windows 7 x64 Samsung T240 + Acer X223Wbd ABS M1 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic X-560 HAF X Logitech G5 X-Fi Xtremegamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Bob Saget
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K Asrock Extreme4 Gen3 Integrated 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws CL9 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
60GB OCZ Vertex 2 + 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 (2x) Windows 7 x64 Samsung T240 + Acer X223Wbd ABS M1 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic X-560 HAF X Logitech G5 X-Fi Xtremegamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #134 of 186
I love our new smaller and less intrusive government. Getting the government off our back feels so good. Just ask the newly emancipated city of Benton Harbor, MI how it feels to be free of government oversight.

Awesome. Am I right?
The Me Too
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i5 2500K Asus P8Z68-VPRO Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Gibabyte GTX 670 OC 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Samsung 830 SSD  LG Corsair H50 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Vista Samsung SyncMaster p2770 ZBoard Merc (love this thing) Corsair 750W 
CaseMouse
Antec Monolith (old as eff) Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
The Me Too
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i5 2500K Asus P8Z68-VPRO Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Gibabyte GTX 670 OC 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Samsung 830 SSD  LG Corsair H50 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Vista Samsung SyncMaster p2770 ZBoard Merc (love this thing) Corsair 750W 
CaseMouse
Antec Monolith (old as eff) Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #135 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi-BANZAII!!!;13179443 
Fine enjoy wasting your money.
Why don't you give money to people that told you that they will make themselves rich on your stupidity?
People wouldn't make me pay for or even watch hentai even if they forced me because I rather use my money as toilet paper instead.

see what i did there?

People enjoy playing poker. Even if you don't enjoy it, there's no reason to bash it because of your lack of interest.
Computer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsOSMonitor
i5 2500k 560 Ti Windows 7 Professional 24" VH238 
Power
Seasonic 650w 
  hide details  
Reply
Computer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsOSMonitor
i5 2500k 560 Ti Windows 7 Professional 24" VH238 
Power
Seasonic 650w 
  hide details  
Reply
post #136 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by jongzor;13184757 
see what i did there?

People enjoy stupid edits. Even if you don't enjoy it, there's no reason to bash it because of your lack of interest.

That wasn't funny...

-_-

I disagree with the guy you edited, but I dislike your method of argument.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
AMD 955 BE GTX 470 SAMSUNG F3 1tb Winblows 7 
Power
Corsair 850tx 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
AMD 955 BE GTX 470 SAMSUNG F3 1tb Winblows 7 
Power
Corsair 850tx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #137 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDave;13184797 
I disagree with the guy you edited, but I dislike your method of argument.

Thanks for letting me know, appreciate it.
Computer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsOSMonitor
i5 2500k 560 Ti Windows 7 Professional 24" VH238 
Power
Seasonic 650w 
  hide details  
Reply
Computer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsOSMonitor
i5 2500k 560 Ti Windows 7 Professional 24" VH238 
Power
Seasonic 650w 
  hide details  
Reply
post #138 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEggrollTime;13183938 
So poker should be illegal because you suck?

This news bites. Poker has been a steady source of income for me for the past 3 years. Now I have thousands in limbo and the only way to recoup my loss is to sit in a smoky casino, listening to ******* who claim that online poker is rigged because they're in denial.

Type in the site name and put .co.uk at the end, see if it will let you log in. Otherwise use a proxy...
Koru
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 1090T - @4.26 NB@3.078 Asus - Crosshair IV formula 280X 16 GB Ggskill 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Black 640 crucial mx200 240 crucial m500 240 Water loop 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit AOC 23" IPS + 21.5" Benq + samsung syncmaster Corsair HX650 Hand crafted - Koru 
Mouse
Deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
Koru
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 1090T - @4.26 NB@3.078 Asus - Crosshair IV formula 280X 16 GB Ggskill 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Black 640 crucial mx200 240 crucial m500 240 Water loop 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit AOC 23" IPS + 21.5" Benq + samsung syncmaster Corsair HX650 Hand crafted - Koru 
Mouse
Deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #139 of 186
Not sure if your being sarcastic.

In either way, I suggest pointing out flaws in logic, or if you must edit their comments, do so to promote your argument, or in better words enlighten them to something they may have missed.

In this case, he forgets everyone has their own beliefs, or he shows no recognition of other beliefs.

What your trying to do is show him the problems with that, and explain to him how he sounds when he speaks like that.

He is essentially saying "I don't like it, so it should be illegal."

Which is a horrible train of thought, I would compare his statement there with a extreme version.

I don't like you, so you should die.

You can base this explanation on the equation he uses.

I+DL=Remove

I don't like it, so access to it must be removed or blocked.

People will critize you for your choice in extreming it, so if you fear that do the opposite.

I don't like Pepsi, so they should stop selling it.

I don't like Atheism, so it should be removed.

(I do like pepsi, and I am a atheist, so these are not my opinions they are simply examples.)

Hope I helped.

Also please use this when arguing, try your hardest to make it to the top, and always refrain from reaching the bottom.

disagreement-hierarchy.jpg


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppK6sxz6epk&feature=fvst[/ame]
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
AMD 955 BE GTX 470 SAMSUNG F3 1tb Winblows 7 
Power
Corsair 850tx 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
AMD 955 BE GTX 470 SAMSUNG F3 1tb Winblows 7 
Power
Corsair 850tx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #140 of 186
The US system disgusts me that a law will be piggy backed into existence with no public debate mostly by people that haven't even read it. It is shameful and I don't know how you as a people can tolerate it.
Hi5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 4.0ghz @ 1.36v Asus P7P55D 5850 @ 970/1200 G.SKILL 4Gb 1600-7-8-7 @ 1900-7-9-7-24-1T 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel X25-V 40Gb + 1Tb Windows 7 x64 2x24" Samsung Syncmaster Cherry G80-3000LSCGB-2 (Mx- Blue) 
PowerCase
TX650W HAF-932 
  hide details  
Reply
Hi5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 4.0ghz @ 1.36v Asus P7P55D 5850 @ 970/1200 G.SKILL 4Gb 1600-7-8-7 @ 1900-7-9-7-24-1T 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel X25-V 40Gb + 1Tb Windows 7 x64 2x24" Samsung Syncmaster Cherry G80-3000LSCGB-2 (Mx- Blue) 
PowerCase
TX650W HAF-932 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Software News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [DM]FBI Shuts down 3 major poker sites