Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Oh, someone stole Koolance's design
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oh, someone stole Koolance's design - Page 2

post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgs19870307 View Post
Koolance's QDC is very famous and in a class by itself.
If you don't know this, then I guess you aren't an experienced watercooling player.
Because Corsair doesnt do this, XFX doesnt do this, Rosewill doesnt do this.
Most of these companies do it, I started to see this when I looked at the hornet tek enclosure and saw the same exact one under rosewill then I linked them back to another company.
XFX power supplies are PC Power and cooling
Corsair and their cpu cooling solutions. The list goes on even outside of PC parts like guitars, phones, ect.
post #12 of 17
Right, but the point is Aquatuning is a VENDOR, not a manufacturer.
Deep Blood
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 920 D0 (Batch # 3901A240) Foxconn X58 Blood Rage (non-GTI) eVGA GeForce GTX670 2GB 6GB Corsair Dominator 1.6GHz TR3X6G1600C8D Rev 3.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD830 128GB / Seagate 640GB+1TB+2TB+4TB Samsung SH-S223Q 22X XTTH | OCZ Freeze | 9G1212H1011 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2410f (rev. A02) Code 104 w/O-rings + Vortex doubleshot keycaps Antec HCPP-850 CaseLabs SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech G500 Sharkoon 1337 Asus Xonar DX + Swan D1080MkII08 + MXL Tempo Lifecam Cinema 
  hide details  
Reply
Deep Blood
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 920 D0 (Batch # 3901A240) Foxconn X58 Blood Rage (non-GTI) eVGA GeForce GTX670 2GB 6GB Corsair Dominator 1.6GHz TR3X6G1600C8D Rev 3.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD830 128GB / Seagate 640GB+1TB+2TB+4TB Samsung SH-S223Q 22X XTTH | OCZ Freeze | 9G1212H1011 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2410f (rev. A02) Code 104 w/O-rings + Vortex doubleshot keycaps Antec HCPP-850 CaseLabs SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech G500 Sharkoon 1337 Asus Xonar DX + Swan D1080MkII08 + MXL Tempo Lifecam Cinema 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky_Chimp View Post
Right, but the point is Aquatuning is a VENDOR, not a manufacturer.
Alot of big company names are vendors some just also have another part to make products such as corsair, they license from Asetek and Coolit for their cpu hybrid coolers but also make cases and powersupplies and memory
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
Alot of big company names are vendors some just also have another part to make products such as corsair, they license from Asetek and Coolit for their cpu hybrid coolers but also make cases and powersupplies and memory
Corsair uses Coolit's technology to make the same quality product as
Coolit, such as H50 H60 and H70. Even the price is similar.

However, the quality of what Aquatuning made is much worse than the original manufacturer which are bitspower and koolance, and the price is much less than Bp and Kl

I strongly doubt if aquatuning paid the copyright to the original desiner.
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverhappy View Post
Corsair uses Coolit's technology to make the same quality product as
Coolit, such as H50 H60 and H70. Even the price is similar.

However, the quality of what Aquatuning made is much worse than the original manufacturer which are bitspower and koolance, and the price is much less than Bp and Kl

I strongly doubt if aquatuning paid the copyright to the original desiner.
The Coolit was for the H60, the H50/70 were Asetek
And also how would you know about the quality? Have you tried it for yourself?
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
The Coolit was for the H60, the H50/70 were Asetek
And also how would you know about the quality? Have you tried it for yourself?
i bought four deep black 45 degree rotary fittings from them this afternoon, just because the price is much cheaper than bp.
from the pics, you'd be easy to see the surface is not smooth/shiny at all.
for the price of the same model of fitting, one bp can buy 2 or 3 aquatuning, how could we expect the quality?

well, it's off topic now. my point is Aquatuning copied other companies' design/products. that's it.
post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
Because Corsair doesnt do this, XFX doesnt do this, Rosewill doesnt do this.
Most of these companies do it, I started to see this when I looked at the hornet tek enclosure and saw the same exact one under rosewill then I linked them back to another company.
XFX power supplies are PC Power and cooling
Corsair and their cpu cooling solutions. The list goes on even outside of PC parts like guitars, phones, ect.
It's probably most prevalent in cars.
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Oh, someone stole Koolance's design