Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › EK Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EK Club - Page 1411

post #14101 of 20482
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonischarles View Post

Sign me up biggrin.gif

Cdfp2w0.jpg

Which case is this? I like what you've done here in such a small amount of space.
post #14102 of 20482
Quote:
Originally Posted by mypickaxe View Post

Which case is this? I like what you've done here in such a small amount of space.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1580191/project-matx-artisan-page-cases-shipping#post_24597594

Jeff's little work of art smile.gif Lovely case to build in!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel core i5-6600K Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 5 AMD Fury X Corsair LP 2 x 4GB 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M.2 NVME SSD 256GB Custom Loop Windows 10 Benq 27" 1440p Freesync 
PowerCase
Silverstone 600W SFX PSU Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel core i5-6600K Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 5 AMD Fury X Corsair LP 2 x 4GB 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M.2 NVME SSD 256GB Custom Loop Windows 10 Benq 27" 1440p Freesync 
PowerCase
Silverstone 600W SFX PSU Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14103 of 20482
Hardware
i5 6600k
evga Ftw
2x msi 970
16 gb g skill ram
120gb m2 drive 120 gb ssd and 2 tb hdd
1000w fsp power supply

Watercooling
ek supremacy cpu block
ek monarch ram blocks
bitspower v2 970 gpu blocks
two 480 rads and a 240 rad
10 cooler master 120mm jetflo fans (white led)
1 corsair 140mm fan (white led)
2x ek 250 x3 res
4 x ek pastel white
3 x mayhems non stain blue dye
mayhems blitz
aqua computer aquaero 6xt
aqua computer flow meter
primochill arcylic tube(petg is ****)
primochill ghost fittings(black)
bitspower and ek 90 degree rotary fittings and extenders
bitspower valve x2
and various other fittings...
just need to tidy up the cables and im finished
here is the finished product
20160206_190430_zps0uucg01k.jpg
post #14104 of 20482
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonischarles View Post

http://www.overclock.net/t/1580191/project-matx-artisan-page-cases-shipping#post_24597594

Jeff's little work of art smile.gif Lovely case to build in!

Thanks, I just found an interview with him after I posted my question and saw "Project mATX" on your rig.
post #14105 of 20482
Quote:
Originally Posted by RpeeKooz View Post

Hardware
i5 6600k
evga Ftw
2x msi 970
16 gb g skill ram
120gb m2 drive 120 gb ssd and 2 tb hdd
1000w fsp power supply

Watercooling
ek supremacy cpu block
ek monarch ram blocks
bitspower v2 970 gpu blocks
two 480 rads and a 240 rad
10 cooler master 120mm jetflo fans (white led)
1 corsair 140mm fan (white led)
2x ek 250 x3 res
4 x ek pastel white
3 x mayhems non stain blue dye
mayhems blitz
aqua computer aquaero 6xt
aqua computer flow meter
primochill arcylic tube(petg is ****)
primochill ghost fittings(black)
bitspower and ek 90 degree rotary fittings and extenders
bitspower valve x2
and various other fittings...
just need to tidy up the cables and im finished
here is the finished product

That looks slick. Definitely like it. Nice job.
post #14106 of 20482
Quote:
Originally Posted by RpeeKooz View Post

Hardware
i5 6600k
evga Ftw
2x msi 970
16 gb g skill ram
120gb m2 drive 120 gb ssd and 2 tb hdd
1000w fsp power supply

Watercooling
ek supremacy cpu block
ek monarch ram blocks
bitspower v2 970 gpu blocks
two 480 rads and a 240 rad
10 cooler master 120mm jetflo fans (white led)
1 corsair 140mm fan (white led)
2x ek 250 x3 res
4 x ek pastel white
3 x mayhems non stain blue dye
mayhems blitz
aqua computer aquaero 6xt
aqua computer flow meter
primochill arcylic tube(petg is ****)
primochill ghost fittings(black)
bitspower and ek 90 degree rotary fittings and extenders
bitspower valve x2
and various other fittings...
just need to tidy up the cables and im finished
here is the finished product
20160206_190430_zps0uucg01k.jpg

Nicely done.

Painted the d5 pump cover and color filled the lettering, think it turned out pretty well.
post #14107 of 20482
Greetings,

After reading a ton of threads in this forum, and getting a lot of useful information. I have finally build my first custom loop.

Hardware:
Intel i7-5930K
2 x EVGA GTX 980 Ti
Asus X99 Sabertooth Motherboard
Intel 750 NVMe SSD
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Chassis

Watercooling:
1x EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel CPU Block
2x EK-FC Titan X - Acetal 2 GPU Block
1x EK-RES X3 150 Reservoir
1x EK-XTOP Revo D5 Plexi - Pump
1x EK-CoolStream SE 240 Radiator (Top)
1x EK-CoolStream SE 360 Radiator (Front)
5x EK-Vardar F4-120ER Radiator Fans
1x Noctua NF-A14 Rear fan
1x aquaero 6 PRO Fan Controller
1x farbwerk Lighting Controller





I'll probably paint the frame of the SLI bridge black. It looks a bit too bright.
post #14108 of 20482
Just beautiful, well done thumb.gif
post #14109 of 20482
Im sitting here trying to figure out if buying this:




Is worth it over predator 360 the price difference is just 75€ and with this I could expand whatever I wanted to in the future, plus I like the idea that it`s custom.
post #14110 of 20482
Sorta feel like I shoulda gone nvidia for one of those fancy SLI bridges frown.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel core i5-6600K Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 5 AMD Fury X Corsair LP 2 x 4GB 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M.2 NVME SSD 256GB Custom Loop Windows 10 Benq 27" 1440p Freesync 
PowerCase
Silverstone 600W SFX PSU Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel core i5-6600K Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 5 AMD Fury X Corsair LP 2 x 4GB 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M.2 NVME SSD 256GB Custom Loop Windows 10 Benq 27" 1440p Freesync 
PowerCase
Silverstone 600W SFX PSU Project mATX 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › EK Club