Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [CVG] Skyrim 'looks the same' when playing on PC and console - Bethesda
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[CVG] Skyrim 'looks the same' when playing on PC and console - Bethesda - Page 8

post #71 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by De-Zant View Post
To get anywhere with a business in this industry, you need innovation and the capability to compete.

Otherwise your business will fail from the start.
I am not sure how you read my post, but you are completely off base about the competition part. I never said anything about not having the capacity or capability to compete. I said that you don't need competition or innovation to sustain a business or economy. Ever heard of term monopoly? All you need to sustain a business is a good that people are willing to pay money for and the means to keep producing said good.

Innovation is the result of companies trying to gain a resource advantage over other competing companies; typically to cut down costs or increase assets. If innovation allows me to make something better at minimal expense increase or decreases expense, then it may be worth investing in. If it has no said benefits, except to make a small group of consumers happy, then why bother? You do not innovate if it makes no business sense.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #72 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathris View Post
Guys, they are referring to the fact that you'll be playing the console version from such a distance that it will look good. If you were to hook it up to your monitor and play it from 1' away it would probably look like crap.



And of course it isn't going to look any "different". Bethesda isn't going to go out of their way to create new effects exclusive to the PC. We already knew this from their whole DX11 statement. Oblivion looked the same on the 360 as it did on the PC, except that the PC version had longer draw distance and more grass and trees and shadows.
If that is indeed the case, then all is good.
post #73 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by De-Zant View Post
To get anywhere with a business in this industry, you need innovation and the capability to compete.

Otherwise your business will fail from the start.
Such a vague comment that holds little water. Innovation in gaming to one person may mean an incredible looking game which the likes of have never been seen before, or a very good looking game which is able to run on non-enthusiast systems. Companies aren't just going to make a game where >5% can run the game and expect to compete in this industry. You must find balance to compete with everyone.
BRAAAAAAIINS
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz/1.305v ASUS P8P67 EVO MSI N580GTX Lightning Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4) 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200 RPM Windows 7 Enterprise x64 AW2310 Corsair TX750 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
CM 690 II Advanced Mionix Naos 5000 Steelpad 5L 
  hide details  
Reply
BRAAAAAAIINS
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz/1.305v ASUS P8P67 EVO MSI N580GTX Lightning Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4) 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200 RPM Windows 7 Enterprise x64 AW2310 Corsair TX750 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
CM 690 II Advanced Mionix Naos 5000 Steelpad 5L 
  hide details  
Reply
post #74 of 233
Whatever, he said higher rez textures for the PC. What else could we want from a multiplatform game as long as it is optimized for the PC well?
Asus ROG G751JY
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4710HQ @ 3.4 Intel H87 GTX 980m @ 1262/5410 w/PREMA BIOS v1.1.1 + Dre... 24GB 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung m.2 PCIE SSD OCZ Vertex 3 Samsung Evo 850 Bluray reader/writer 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Thermaltake Massive 14² Windows 10 x64 LG-D046C IPS @ 100hz  Corsair K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
230W Power Brick Asus ROG G751JY Logitech G502 Proteus Core RGB + G500 for travel HyperX smooth surface + Corsair hard surface fo... 
AudioAudioAudio
Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 USB w/dual array mic Ultrasone Pro 750 Sennheiser HD598 Special Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Asus ROG G751JY
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4710HQ @ 3.4 Intel H87 GTX 980m @ 1262/5410 w/PREMA BIOS v1.1.1 + Dre... 24GB 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung m.2 PCIE SSD OCZ Vertex 3 Samsung Evo 850 Bluray reader/writer 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Thermaltake Massive 14² Windows 10 x64 LG-D046C IPS @ 100hz  Corsair K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
230W Power Brick Asus ROG G751JY Logitech G502 Proteus Core RGB + G500 for travel HyperX smooth surface + Corsair hard surface fo... 
AudioAudioAudio
Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 USB w/dual array mic Ultrasone Pro 750 Sennheiser HD598 Special Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #75 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar View Post
Where are the days of quake, doom, etc. Where is the technical innovation? I know that gameplay is the most important bit and no game is anything without it, but could we for one get a game that's also technologically groundbreaking? And not just to how well it runs on the outdated console platforms.
Yes you can get those things. Minecraft maybe? I can where a world is of near infinite size, you can complete remove the environment or add to it. A game can be innovative without taking hardware to the max.

One of the biggest issues with taking games to the next step are tools. If you want every texture to be insanely high-res and look crisp even up close, and have models with a ton of polygons and details, and have tens of thousands of different unique models in a game, you need hundreds of artists to craft all of those things. You want all kinds of unique sound and music, you need a large audio team. You want physics with ultra realism that lets you destroy an entire building, you need decent hardware and an engine to handle it. Now you need designers to design the entire game around that fact. "Hey, we can place an NPC in that building that will give the player the item they'll need for their next objective. Oh wait, the player might destroy that entire building, or any building. Great, so we can't put anything important inside of buildings. So now the buildings are boring, but if we make them not destructible then they seem to static and gamers will QQ." They can do a lot more than they currently are, but not if they want the game to run on consoles, which represent 70% (ballpark figure) of their sales.

There are reasons why a lot of games haven't taken things to the next level, most of them have to do with technical limitations or the fact that they'd need a staff of 500 people. And when studios spent a TON of money trying to break the mold in that way, if they fail they've spent so much that the studio goes bust. So studios will continue to make games that are reasonable given their staff and budget, and for the platforms that are going to be making them their maximum profits.

Your best bet for change? New consoles. This will allow them to target multiple platforms and be much less restricted by technology than they currently are. Of course this will be a cycle, where those consoles get older and begin to restrict PC games once again, causing mass QQ'ing from the PC elitist community to occur anew.
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
post #76 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
Yes you can get those things. Minecraft maybe? I can where a world is of near infinite size, you can complete remove the environment or add to it. A game can be innovative without taking hardware to the max.

One of the biggest issues with taking games to the next step are tools. If you want every texture to be insanely high-res and look crisp even up close, and have models with a ton of polygons and details, and have tens of thousands of different unique models in a game, you need hundreds of artists to craft all of those things. You want all kinds of unique sound and music, you need a large audio team. You want physics with ultra realism that lets you destroy an entire building, you need decent hardware and an engine to handle it. Now you need designers to design the entire game around that fact. "Hey, we can place an NPC in that building that will give the player the item they'll need for their next objective. Oh wait, the player might destroy that entire building, or any building. Great, so we can't put anything important inside of buildings. So now the buildings are boring, but if we make them not destructible then they seem to static and gamers will QQ." They can do a lot more than they currently are, but not if they want the game to run on consoles, which represent 70% (ballpark figure) of their sales.

There are reasons why a lot of games haven't taken things to the next level, most of them have to do with technical limitations or the fact that they'd need a staff of 500 people. And when studios spent a TON of money trying to break the mold in that way, if they fail they've spent so much that the studio goes bust. So studios will continue to make games that are reasonable given their staff and budget, and for the platforms that are going to be making them their maximum profits.

Your best bet for change? New consoles. This will allow them to target multiple platforms and be much less restricted by technology than they currently are. Of course this will be a cycle, where those consoles get older and begin to restrict PC games once again, causing mass QQ'ing from the PC elitist community to occur anew.
simple answer is, if they put the quest npc in the building, they should have an alternate way of completing the quest, or not having the quest completable at all. HURRAH FOR alternate endings and nonlinearity.

I would like to ask you this lord. Explain DA2, and the fact that they reuse basically everything in the game. Maps, NPCS, The put basically the entire game in the same nonchanging kirkwall. This is bioware, Who has the money, the people, everything. In which they can make a AAA title, but none of the polish is there. No depth to anything in the game. Bethsoft also has the team to do everything.

The game is filled with like 100 found an item return to person who lost it quests, as filler. WTH were they doing with the game when they have just a few levels built but still manage to not push anything further in the game creatively.
Current build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q9950 stock asus p5n-d 5870 4 gb ocz 
OS
windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Current build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q9950 stock asus p5n-d 5870 4 gb ocz 
OS
windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #77 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhati View Post
simple answer is, if they put the quest npc in the building, they should have an alternate way of completing the quest, or not having the quest completable at all. HURRAH FOR alternate endings and nonlinearity.

I would like to ask you this lord. Explain DA2, and the fact that they reuse basically everything in the game. Maps, NPCS, The put basically the entire game in the same nonchanging kirkwall. This is bioware, Who has the money, the people, everything. In which they can make a AAA title, but none of the polish is there. No depth to anything in the game. Bethsoft also has the team to do everything.

The game is filled with like 100 found an item return to person who lost it quests, as filler. WTH were they doing with the game when they have just a few levels built but still manage to not push anything further in the game creatively.
There isn't an answer needed, because everyone should know what it is; there is no need for innovation of games when people are simply going to buy it regardless anyways. The real answer is that it is up to us consumers. Our economic power is our purchasing power. If consumers want things to change, they need to stop buying the things they complain about. Unfortunately, the gaming community is typically a spineless one which only knows how to complain about things. When the game is released, they will steal pirate it or buy it anyways. When I see a game that I don't agree with or feel I would not like, you know what I do? I actually don't buy it or pirate it or support it in anyway. If more people used their brains and wills instead of crying about anything and everything, things will change.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #78 of 233
Honestly after reading the article (which 3/4 the posters here only read the title it seems) makes it sound like the console version is getting crapped on. PC games will always look (key word here, look) better than console games if they support AA and multi sampling, because these are the two things that developers leave out when optimizing a game for consoles... and thats because of the viewing distance as stated in the article. Take any, and I mean any PC game. Sit 10-15 feet away and try to tell the difference between no AA and 4x or even 8x AA. Same goes for multi sampling.

Where developers go wrong in PC games is lack of options and poor optimization. A good example of lack of options is Crysis 2. A good example of really poor optimization is GTA4.

Even with all that being said, I will still buy Skyrim on PC. It'll be a great game regardless of how it looks.
Hooptie
(18 items)
 
Ghetto Jemima
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4770k Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H EVGA GTX 660 8GB Gskill Sniper Series 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
250GB Samsung 840 SSD 500GB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda  Thermaltake Frio 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 8.1 ASUS 24" LED ASUS 21.5" LCD crap dell 4:3 LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 White LED Cherry MX Blue Corsair HX750 Corsair Carbide 200R Logitech G700 
Mouse PadAudio
Mionix Sargas 320 Asus Xonar DGX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E7300 @ 3.4 Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H XFX 5770 4GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
500 GB Windows 7 Pro 21.5" Asus Gigabyte Aivia Osmium 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 $5 Cloth pad Philips O'neal Stretch Headphones 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k 4.7 1.375v EVGA P67 SLI Micro EVGA GTX 660 8GB G.Skill Sniper Series 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 250 GB SSD 2TB Seagate Barracuda 500 GB WD  Thermaltake Frio 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate 24" LED ASUS + 21.5" ASUS Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue White LED Corsair HX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 200R Logitech G700 Mionix Sargas 320 Philips O'neill Stretch Headphones 
AudioAudio
ASUS Xonar DGX Zalman Clip on mic  
  hide details  
Reply
Hooptie
(18 items)
 
Ghetto Jemima
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4770k Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H EVGA GTX 660 8GB Gskill Sniper Series 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
250GB Samsung 840 SSD 500GB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda  Thermaltake Frio 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 8.1 ASUS 24" LED ASUS 21.5" LCD crap dell 4:3 LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 White LED Cherry MX Blue Corsair HX750 Corsair Carbide 200R Logitech G700 
Mouse PadAudio
Mionix Sargas 320 Asus Xonar DGX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E7300 @ 3.4 Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H XFX 5770 4GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
500 GB Windows 7 Pro 21.5" Asus Gigabyte Aivia Osmium 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 $5 Cloth pad Philips O'neal Stretch Headphones 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k 4.7 1.375v EVGA P67 SLI Micro EVGA GTX 660 8GB G.Skill Sniper Series 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 250 GB SSD 2TB Seagate Barracuda 500 GB WD  Thermaltake Frio 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate 24" LED ASUS + 21.5" ASUS Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue White LED Corsair HX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 200R Logitech G700 Mionix Sargas 320 Philips O'neill Stretch Headphones 
AudioAudio
ASUS Xonar DGX Zalman Clip on mic  
  hide details  
Reply
post #79 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC'ing Noob View Post
There isn't an answer needed, because everyone should know what it is; there is no need for innovation of games when people are simply going to buy it regardless anyways. The real answer is that it is up to us consumers. Our economic power is our purchasing power. If consumers want things to change, they need to stop buying the things they complain about. Unfortunately, the gaming community is typically a spineless one which only knows how to complain about things. When the game is released, they will steal pirate it or buy it anyways. When I see a game that I don't agree with or feel I would not like, you know what I do? I actually don't buy it or pirate it or support it in anyway. If more people used their brains and wills instead of crying about anything and everything, things will change.
prior to purchase, how was everyone suppose to know the quality of that game though.
Current build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q9950 stock asus p5n-d 5870 4 gb ocz 
OS
windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Current build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q9950 stock asus p5n-d 5870 4 gb ocz 
OS
windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #80 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhati View Post
prior to purchase, how was everyone suppose to know the quality of that game though.
Hey if you want to buy the game the moment it comes out, again that is your choice as a consumer and a risk one takes. I typically wait until at least videos of gameplay footage are offered by fellow consumers and reviewers. You also can tell a lot about a game by screenshots, game engines, and requirements. Let's take MW2 for instance. We didn't need to buy the game to know that lack of modding tools and dedicated servers was going to make it a horrible online experience.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [CVG] Skyrim 'looks the same' when playing on PC and console - Bethesda