Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Chimp Challenge 2011 is over!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chimp Challenge 2011 is over! - Page 616

post #6151 of 8460
My last WU can't seem to upload itself. Its been doing this for the past few hours:


here is a chunk of my log
Code:
02:56:14:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:56:14:Starting Unit 01
02:56:14:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
02:56:14:Running core: C:/Users/name/AppData/Roaming/FAHClient/cores/www.stanford.edu/~pande/Win32/x86/ATI/R600/Core_16.fah/FahCore_16.exe -dir 01 -suffix 01 -lifeline 6992 -version 701 -checkpoint 15 -gpu 0
02:56:14:Started core on PID 5108
02:56:14:FahCore 0x16 started
02:56:14:Server connection id=1 on 0.0.0.0:36330 from 127.0.0.1
02:56:14:Starting Unit 03
02:56:14:Running core: C:/Users/name/AppData/Roaming/FAHClient/cores/www.stanford.edu/~pande/Win32/x86/ATI/R600/Core_11.fah/FahCore_11.exe -dir 03 -suffix 01 -lifeline 6992 -version 701 -checkpoint 15 -gpu 1
02:56:14:Started core on PID 6964
02:56:14:FahCore 0x11 started
02:56:14:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
02:56:14:Trying to send results to collection server
02:56:14:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:56:14:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
02:56:14:Unit 01:
02:56:14:Unit 01:*------------------------------*
02:56:14:Unit 01:Folding@Home GPU Core
02:56:14:Unit 01:Version 2.11 (Thu Dec 9 15:00:14 PST 2010)
02:56:14:Unit 01:
02:56:14:Unit 01:Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.30729.01 for 80x86 
02:56:14:Unit 01:Build host: user-f6d030f24f
02:56:14:Unit 01:Board Type: AMD/OpenCL
02:56:14:Unit 01:Core      : x=16
02:56:14:Unit 01: Window's signal control handler registered.
02:56:14:Unit 01:Preparing to commence simulation
02:56:14:Unit 01:- Ensuring status. Please wait.
02:56:15:Unit 03:
02:56:15:Unit 03:*------------------------------*
02:56:15:Unit 03:Folding@Home GPU Core - Beta
02:56:15:Unit 03:Version 1.24 (Mon Feb 9 11:00:12 PST 2009)
02:56:15:Unit 03:
02:56:15:Unit 03:Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86 
02:56:15:Unit 03:Build host: amoeba
02:56:15:Unit 03:Board Type: AMD
02:56:15:Unit 03:Core      : 
02:56:15:Unit 03:Preparing to commence simulation
02:56:15:Unit 03:- Ensuring status. Please wait.
02:56:16:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
02:56:16:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
02:56:18:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
02:56:18:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
02:56:18:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:56:18:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
02:56:19:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
02:56:19:Trying to send results to collection server
02:56:19:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:56:19:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
02:56:20:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
02:56:20:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
02:56:22:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Looking at optimizations...
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Working with standard loops on this execution.
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Previous termination of core was improper.
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Going to use standard loops.
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Files status OK
02:56:24:Unit 01:sizeof(CORE_PACKET_HDR) = 512 file=<>
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Expanded 44729 -> 169787 (decompressed 379.5 percent)
02:56:24:Unit 01:Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=44729 data_size=169787, decompressed_data_size=169787 diff=0
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Digital signature verified
02:56:24:Unit 01:
02:56:24:Unit 01:Project: 11294 (Run 7, Clone 182, Gen 9)
02:56:24:Unit 01:
02:56:24:Unit 01:Entering M.D.
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Looking at optimizations...
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Working with standard loops on this execution.
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Previous termination of core was improper.
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Files status OK
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Expanded 98732 -> 492188 (decompressed 498.5 percent)
02:56:24:Unit 03:Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=98732 data_size=492188, decompressed_data_size=492188 diff=0
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Digital signature verified
02:56:24:Unit 03:
02:56:24:Unit 03:Project: 5734 (Run 3, Clone 514, Gen 347)
02:56:24:Unit 03:
02:56:24:Unit 03:Entering M.D.
02:56:26:Unit 01:Will resume from checkpoint file 01/wudata_01.ckp
02:56:26:Unit 01:Tpr hash 01/wudata_01.tpr:  3806026988 688724017 1954499294 2925066150 1706578950
02:56:26:Unit 01:Working on PEPTIDE (1-42)
02:56:26:Unit 01:Client config unavailable.
02:56:26:Unit 01:Starting GUI Server
02:56:29:Unit 01:Resuming from checkpoint
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: retreived and current tpr file hash:
02:56:29:Unit 01:   0   3806026988   3806026988
02:56:29:Unit 01:   1    688724017    688724017
02:56:29:Unit 01:   2   1954499294   1954499294
02:56:29:Unit 01:   3   2925066150   2925066150
02:56:29:Unit 01:   4   1706578950   1706578950
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: file hashes same.
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: state restored.
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: name 01/wudata_01.log Verified 01/wudata_01.log
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: name 01/wudata_01.trr Verified 01/wudata_01.trr
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: name 01/wudata_01.xtc Verified 01/wudata_01.xtc
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: name 01/wudata_01.edr Verified 01/wudata_01.edr
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: state restored 2
02:56:29:Unit 01:Resumed from checkpoint
02:56:29:Unit 01:Setting checkpoint frequency: 500000
02:56:29:Unit 01:Completed  15500001 out of 50000000 steps (31%).
02:56:30:Unit 03:Will resume from checkpoint file
02:56:30:Unit 03:Tpr hash 03/wudata_01.tpr:  3878921575 2644281900 2233597481 4031447297 2564160766
02:56:31:Unit 03:Working on Protein
02:56:31:Unit 03:Client config unavailable.
02:56:31:Unit 03:Starting GUI Server
02:56:33:Unit 03:Resuming from checkpoint
02:56:33:Unit 03:fcCheckPointResume: retreived and current tpr file hash:
02:56:33:Unit 03:   0   3878921575   3878921575
02:56:33:Unit 03:   1   2644281900   2644281900
02:56:33:Unit 03:   2   2233597481   2233597481
02:56:33:Unit 03:   3   4031447297   4031447297
02:56:33:Unit 03:   4   2564160766   2564160766
02:56:33:Unit 03:Verified 03/wudata_01.log
02:56:33:Unit 03:Verified 03/wudata_01.edr
02:56:33:Unit 03:Verified 03/wudata_01.xtc
02:56:33:Unit 03:Completed 40%
02:57:18:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
02:57:18:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:57:18:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
02:57:20:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
02:57:20:Trying to send results to collection server
02:57:20:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:57:20:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
02:57:25:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
02:57:25:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
02:57:29:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
02:58:55:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
02:58:55:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:58:55:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
02:58:56:Unit 03:Completed 41%
02:58:59:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
02:58:59:Trying to send results to collection server
02:58:59:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:58:59:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
02:59:06:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
02:59:06:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
02:59:12:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
02:59:49:Unit 01:Completed  16000000 out of 50000000 steps (32%).
03:01:16:Unit 03:Completed 42%
03:01:33:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
03:01:33:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:01:33:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
03:01:36:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
03:01:36:Trying to send results to collection server
03:01:36:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:01:36:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
03:01:42:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
03:01:42:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
03:01:48:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
03:03:29:Unit 01:Completed  16500000 out of 50000000 steps (33%).
03:03:35:Unit 03:Completed 43%
03:05:47:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
03:05:47:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:05:47:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
03:05:50:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
03:05:50:Trying to send results to collection server
03:05:50:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:05:50:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
03:05:54:Unit 03:Completed 44%
03:05:56:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
03:05:56:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
03:06:02:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
03:07:09:Unit 01:Completed  17000000 out of 50000000 steps (34%).
03:08:13:Unit 03:Completed 45%
03:10:35:Unit 03:Completed 46%
03:10:56:Unit 01:Completed  17500000 out of 50000000 steps (35%).
03:12:32:Slot 00 finishing
03:12:32:Slot 01 finishing
03:12:38:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
03:12:38:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:12:38:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
03:12:41:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
03:12:41:Trying to send results to collection server
03:12:41:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:12:41:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
03:12:47:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
03:12:47:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
03:12:53:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
03:13:00:Unit 03:Completed 47%
03:14:44:Unit 01:Completed  18000000 out of 50000000 steps (36%).
03:15:27:Unit 03:Completed 48%
03:17:54:Unit 03:Completed 49%
03:18:26:Unit 01:Completed  18500000 out of 50000000 steps (37%).
03:20:21:Unit 03:Completed 50%
03:22:07:Unit 01:Completed  19000000 out of 50000000 steps (38%).
03:22:48:Unit 03:Completed 51%
03:23:44:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
03:23:44:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:23:44:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
03:23:47:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
03:23:47:Trying to send results to collection server
03:23:47:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:23:47:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
03:23:53:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
03:23:53:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
03:23:59:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
03:25:15:Unit 03:Completed 52%
Anything I can do to fix it?
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-930 GA-X58A-UD3R MSI HD 5970 2GB Corsair DDR3 Dominator 6GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WDC 150GB Velociraptor Windows 7 64-bit Apple Cinema Display 27" Realforce 87UB SE1700 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX 850W Cooler Master SNIPER Razer Mamba Puretrak Talent 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-930 GA-X58A-UD3R MSI HD 5970 2GB Corsair DDR3 Dominator 6GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WDC 150GB Velociraptor Windows 7 64-bit Apple Cinema Display 27" Realforce 87UB SE1700 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX 850W Cooler Master SNIPER Razer Mamba Puretrak Talent 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6152 of 8460
Gained .08 over HWC in the most recent update. Every little bit helps! Keep it up.
Old man river
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
955 @ 4.2GHz 880GA-UD3H GTX 460(24/7 folder) Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Caviar Blue 320GB Win 7 SR2320L XFX XXX 650 
CaseMouse
Tecnofront HWD Logitech MX-518 
  hide details  
Reply
Old man river
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
955 @ 4.2GHz 880GA-UD3H GTX 460(24/7 folder) Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Caviar Blue 320GB Win 7 SR2320L XFX XXX 650 
CaseMouse
Tecnofront HWD Logitech MX-518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6153 of 8460
Im seriously considering selling my game consoles so i can buy 2 580's to fold on
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel Core i7 5820K] {4.5GHz} [Asus Rampage V Extreme] [R9 290X Crossfire] {1205/1375} [Crucial DDR4] {16GB-2400MHz} 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
[Western Digital WD10EALS] [Samsung 840 Evo 250GB] [Western Digitan WD10EZEX] [Lite-On iHAS-524-B] 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[Custom Loop - Twin 360mm Rads] [Windows 8.1 Pro x64] [Samsung Syncmaster BX2450] [Logitech G510] 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[XFX Pro 1250] [CaseLabs Magnum M10] [Logitech G500] [GPGR Large] 
Audio
[Creative Sound Blaster Z] 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel Core i7 5820K] {4.5GHz} [Asus Rampage V Extreme] [R9 290X Crossfire] {1205/1375} [Crucial DDR4] {16GB-2400MHz} 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
[Western Digital WD10EALS] [Samsung 840 Evo 250GB] [Western Digitan WD10EZEX] [Lite-On iHAS-524-B] 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[Custom Loop - Twin 360mm Rads] [Windows 8.1 Pro x64] [Samsung Syncmaster BX2450] [Logitech G510] 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[XFX Pro 1250] [CaseLabs Magnum M10] [Logitech G500] [GPGR Large] 
Audio
[Creative Sound Blaster Z] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6154 of 8460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demented View Post
Who are We??
CHIMPIONS!!!!
Nightwish
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.083GHz 1.376v BIOS 1.352v CPU-Z EVGA 141-BL-E757-RX EVGA GTX 460 1GB G.Skill 6GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500GB WD Green, 1TB Samsung F3, 2x 80gb Seagate... LG 10x BluRay Burner, LG DVDRW Thermalright LAPPED true Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 20" LCD Saitek Eclipse Thermaltake 750w Cosmos S 
Mouse
CoolerMaster Sentinel 
  hide details  
Reply
Nightwish
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.083GHz 1.376v BIOS 1.352v CPU-Z EVGA 141-BL-E757-RX EVGA GTX 460 1GB G.Skill 6GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500GB WD Green, 1TB Samsung F3, 2x 80gb Seagate... LG 10x BluRay Burner, LG DVDRW Thermalright LAPPED true Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 20" LCD Saitek Eclipse Thermaltake 750w Cosmos S 
Mouse
CoolerMaster Sentinel 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6155 of 8460
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_brandon View Post
Ugh, first my Brink key doesn't work and now my 970 is showing a PPD of 0 Anyone have any ideas why HFM is doing this? I checked the log and the TPF is fine. Could this just be a problem with HFM (and not the WU/points)? Here's a link to my HFM site.

http://ccbrandon.freeiz.com/summary.html
No time for Brink, Fold!
I'm not sure what the issue is with HFM not showing your PPD.
Experience tells me it should be showing 50kish for that TPF.
Also, how did you apply that background to your HFM page? Would it be possible to use a picture? <---Web coding noob here.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 4.15 @ ~1.39v HT ON, Turbo Off EVGA x58 3x SLI 2x EVGA GTX 980 SLI (watercooled), 1x EVGA GTX ... 6 GB 1600 OCZ DDR3 Gold Edition 7-7-7-18 @1475Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD 250GB, 2xSamsungF3 1TB (Raid0) 22x Super Multi, 8x Blu-ray Reader Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2x Yamakasi Catleap Q270s (2560x1440) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Kingwin 1000w Platinum HAF 932 Black Interior Logitech G500 Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 4.15 @ ~1.39v HT ON, Turbo Off EVGA x58 3x SLI 2x EVGA GTX 980 SLI (watercooled), 1x EVGA GTX ... 6 GB 1600 OCZ DDR3 Gold Edition 7-7-7-18 @1475Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD 250GB, 2xSamsungF3 1TB (Raid0) 22x Super Multi, 8x Blu-ray Reader Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2x Yamakasi Catleap Q270s (2560x1440) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Kingwin 1000w Platinum HAF 932 Black Interior Logitech G500 Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6156 of 8460
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahrheitoderpflicht View Post
CHIMPIONS!!!!
Even better!!
Hephaestus
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 2500K [4.5Ghz][100x45][1.29v] MSi P67A-GD65 [1.9 BIOS] MSi GTX670 PE OC MSi GTX670 PE OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz [9-9-9-24] Crucial M4 256GB [CORE] WD Caviar Black 1TB [FILEZ] WD Caviar Black 2TB [GAMEZ] 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Blu-Ray Combo Corsair H50 [Push/Pull][UltraKaze 3Ks] Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Retail SP1 Yamakasi Catleap Q270 27" S-IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Antec TP-750 Blue Lian Li Lancool PC-K62 Razer Naga Epic 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Goliathus Fragger Speed  X-Fi Titanium Logitech z5300 5.1 Logitech G930 
OtherOther
MS LifeCam Studio 1080p Belkin n52te 
  hide details  
Reply
Hephaestus
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 2500K [4.5Ghz][100x45][1.29v] MSi P67A-GD65 [1.9 BIOS] MSi GTX670 PE OC MSi GTX670 PE OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz [9-9-9-24] Crucial M4 256GB [CORE] WD Caviar Black 1TB [FILEZ] WD Caviar Black 2TB [GAMEZ] 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Blu-Ray Combo Corsair H50 [Push/Pull][UltraKaze 3Ks] Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Retail SP1 Yamakasi Catleap Q270 27" S-IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Antec TP-750 Blue Lian Li Lancool PC-K62 Razer Naga Epic 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Goliathus Fragger Speed  X-Fi Titanium Logitech z5300 5.1 Logitech G930 
OtherOther
MS LifeCam Studio 1080p Belkin n52te 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6157 of 8460
I've got a Q6600 coming online very shortly. Trying to get ubuntu running on it.
Bye Bye 775
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz ASUS P8P67 PRO MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition  2x4gb Ripjaws@1866MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
840Pro 128 | 3xWD Vraptor | 1.5TB Green LG 6X Blu-ray /HD-DVD combo Win7 Ultimate 64bit 2 x U2311H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Corsair HX620 Corsair 600t Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Bye Bye 775
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz ASUS P8P67 PRO MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition  2x4gb Ripjaws@1866MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
840Pro 128 | 3xWD Vraptor | 1.5TB Green LG 6X Blu-ray /HD-DVD combo Win7 Ultimate 64bit 2 x U2311H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Corsair HX620 Corsair 600t Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6158 of 8460
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0oKi3 View Post
My last WU can't seem to upload itself. Its been doing this for the past few hours:


here is a chunk of my log
Code:
02:56:14:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:56:14:Starting Unit 01
02:56:14:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
02:56:14:Running core: C:/Users/name/AppData/Roaming/FAHClient/cores/www.stanford.edu/~pande/Win32/x86/ATI/R600/Core_16.fah/FahCore_16.exe -dir 01 -suffix 01 -lifeline 6992 -version 701 -checkpoint 15 -gpu 0
02:56:14:Started core on PID 5108
02:56:14:FahCore 0x16 started
02:56:14:Server connection id=1 on 0.0.0.0:36330 from 127.0.0.1
02:56:14:Starting Unit 03
02:56:14:Running core: C:/Users/name/AppData/Roaming/FAHClient/cores/www.stanford.edu/~pande/Win32/x86/ATI/R600/Core_11.fah/FahCore_11.exe -dir 03 -suffix 01 -lifeline 6992 -version 701 -checkpoint 15 -gpu 1
02:56:14:Started core on PID 6964
02:56:14:FahCore 0x11 started
02:56:14:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
02:56:14:Trying to send results to collection server
02:56:14:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:56:14:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
02:56:14:Unit 01:
02:56:14:Unit 01:*------------------------------*
02:56:14:Unit 01:Folding@Home GPU Core
02:56:14:Unit 01:Version 2.11 (Thu Dec 9 15:00:14 PST 2010)
02:56:14:Unit 01:
02:56:14:Unit 01:Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.30729.01 for 80x86 
02:56:14:Unit 01:Build host: user-f6d030f24f
02:56:14:Unit 01:Board Type: AMD/OpenCL
02:56:14:Unit 01:Core      : x=16
02:56:14:Unit 01: Window's signal control handler registered.
02:56:14:Unit 01:Preparing to commence simulation
02:56:14:Unit 01:- Ensuring status. Please wait.
02:56:15:Unit 03:
02:56:15:Unit 03:*------------------------------*
02:56:15:Unit 03:Folding@Home GPU Core - Beta
02:56:15:Unit 03:Version 1.24 (Mon Feb 9 11:00:12 PST 2009)
02:56:15:Unit 03:
02:56:15:Unit 03:Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86 
02:56:15:Unit 03:Build host: amoeba
02:56:15:Unit 03:Board Type: AMD
02:56:15:Unit 03:Core      : 
02:56:15:Unit 03:Preparing to commence simulation
02:56:15:Unit 03:- Ensuring status. Please wait.
02:56:16:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
02:56:16:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
02:56:18:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
02:56:18:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
02:56:18:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:56:18:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
02:56:19:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
02:56:19:Trying to send results to collection server
02:56:19:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:56:19:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
02:56:20:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
02:56:20:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
02:56:22:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Looking at optimizations...
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Working with standard loops on this execution.
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Previous termination of core was improper.
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Going to use standard loops.
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Files status OK
02:56:24:Unit 01:sizeof(CORE_PACKET_HDR) = 512 file=<>
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Expanded 44729 -> 169787 (decompressed 379.5 percent)
02:56:24:Unit 01:Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=44729 data_size=169787, decompressed_data_size=169787 diff=0
02:56:24:Unit 01:- Digital signature verified
02:56:24:Unit 01:
02:56:24:Unit 01:Project: 11294 (Run 7, Clone 182, Gen 9)
02:56:24:Unit 01:
02:56:24:Unit 01:Entering M.D.
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Looking at optimizations...
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Working with standard loops on this execution.
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Previous termination of core was improper.
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Files status OK
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Expanded 98732 -> 492188 (decompressed 498.5 percent)
02:56:24:Unit 03:Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=98732 data_size=492188, decompressed_data_size=492188 diff=0
02:56:24:Unit 03:- Digital signature verified
02:56:24:Unit 03:
02:56:24:Unit 03:Project: 5734 (Run 3, Clone 514, Gen 347)
02:56:24:Unit 03:
02:56:24:Unit 03:Entering M.D.
02:56:26:Unit 01:Will resume from checkpoint file 01/wudata_01.ckp
02:56:26:Unit 01:Tpr hash 01/wudata_01.tpr:  3806026988 688724017 1954499294 2925066150 1706578950
02:56:26:Unit 01:Working on PEPTIDE (1-42)
02:56:26:Unit 01:Client config unavailable.
02:56:26:Unit 01:Starting GUI Server
02:56:29:Unit 01:Resuming from checkpoint
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: retreived and current tpr file hash:
02:56:29:Unit 01:   0   3806026988   3806026988
02:56:29:Unit 01:   1    688724017    688724017
02:56:29:Unit 01:   2   1954499294   1954499294
02:56:29:Unit 01:   3   2925066150   2925066150
02:56:29:Unit 01:   4   1706578950   1706578950
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: file hashes same.
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: state restored.
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: name 01/wudata_01.log Verified 01/wudata_01.log
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: name 01/wudata_01.trr Verified 01/wudata_01.trr
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: name 01/wudata_01.xtc Verified 01/wudata_01.xtc
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: name 01/wudata_01.edr Verified 01/wudata_01.edr
02:56:29:Unit 01:fcCheckPointResume: state restored 2
02:56:29:Unit 01:Resumed from checkpoint
02:56:29:Unit 01:Setting checkpoint frequency: 500000
02:56:29:Unit 01:Completed  15500001 out of 50000000 steps (31%).
02:56:30:Unit 03:Will resume from checkpoint file
02:56:30:Unit 03:Tpr hash 03/wudata_01.tpr:  3878921575 2644281900 2233597481 4031447297 2564160766
02:56:31:Unit 03:Working on Protein
02:56:31:Unit 03:Client config unavailable.
02:56:31:Unit 03:Starting GUI Server
02:56:33:Unit 03:Resuming from checkpoint
02:56:33:Unit 03:fcCheckPointResume: retreived and current tpr file hash:
02:56:33:Unit 03:   0   3878921575   3878921575
02:56:33:Unit 03:   1   2644281900   2644281900
02:56:33:Unit 03:   2   2233597481   2233597481
02:56:33:Unit 03:   3   4031447297   4031447297
02:56:33:Unit 03:   4   2564160766   2564160766
02:56:33:Unit 03:Verified 03/wudata_01.log
02:56:33:Unit 03:Verified 03/wudata_01.edr
02:56:33:Unit 03:Verified 03/wudata_01.xtc
02:56:33:Unit 03:Completed 40%
02:57:18:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
02:57:18:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:57:18:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
02:57:20:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
02:57:20:Trying to send results to collection server
02:57:20:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:57:20:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
02:57:25:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
02:57:25:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
02:57:29:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
02:58:55:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
02:58:55:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:58:55:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
02:58:56:Unit 03:Completed 41%
02:58:59:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
02:58:59:Trying to send results to collection server
02:58:59:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
02:58:59:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
02:59:06:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
02:59:06:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
02:59:12:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
02:59:49:Unit 01:Completed  16000000 out of 50000000 steps (32%).
03:01:16:Unit 03:Completed 42%
03:01:33:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
03:01:33:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:01:33:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
03:01:36:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
03:01:36:Trying to send results to collection server
03:01:36:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:01:36:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
03:01:42:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
03:01:42:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
03:01:48:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
03:03:29:Unit 01:Completed  16500000 out of 50000000 steps (33%).
03:03:35:Unit 03:Completed 43%
03:05:47:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
03:05:47:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:05:47:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
03:05:50:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
03:05:50:Trying to send results to collection server
03:05:50:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:05:50:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
03:05:54:Unit 03:Completed 44%
03:05:56:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
03:05:56:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
03:06:02:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
03:07:09:Unit 01:Completed  17000000 out of 50000000 steps (34%).
03:08:13:Unit 03:Completed 45%
03:10:35:Unit 03:Completed 46%
03:10:56:Unit 01:Completed  17500000 out of 50000000 steps (35%).
03:12:32:Slot 00 finishing
03:12:32:Slot 01 finishing
03:12:38:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
03:12:38:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:12:38:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
03:12:41:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
03:12:41:Trying to send results to collection server
03:12:41:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:12:41:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
03:12:47:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
03:12:47:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
03:12:53:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
03:13:00:Unit 03:Completed 47%
03:14:44:Unit 01:Completed  18000000 out of 50000000 steps (36%).
03:15:27:Unit 03:Completed 48%
03:17:54:Unit 03:Completed 49%
03:18:26:Unit 01:Completed  18500000 out of 50000000 steps (37%).
03:20:21:Unit 03:Completed 50%
03:22:07:Unit 01:Completed  19000000 out of 50000000 steps (38%).
03:22:48:Unit 03:Completed 51%
03:23:44:Sending unit results: id:02 state:SEND project:5736 run:2 clone:584 gen:380 core:0x11 unit:0x206b7ebd4dc89076017c024800021668
03:23:44:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:23:44:Connecting to 171.64.65.102:8080
03:23:47:WARNING: Exception: Failed to send results to work server: Failed to read response packet: HTTP_OK
03:23:47:Trying to send results to collection server
03:23:47:Unit 02: Uploading 635B
03:23:47:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:8080
03:23:53:WARNING: WorkServer connection failed on port 8080 trying 80
03:23:53:Connecting to 171.67.108.17:80
03:23:59:ERROR: Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.17:80: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.
03:25:15:Unit 03:Completed 52%
Anything I can do to fix it?
Try it with your firewall off (just for testing obviously). Folding may not have added the exception it should have when it got setup.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 4.15 @ ~1.39v HT ON, Turbo Off EVGA x58 3x SLI 2x EVGA GTX 980 SLI (watercooled), 1x EVGA GTX ... 6 GB 1600 OCZ DDR3 Gold Edition 7-7-7-18 @1475Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD 250GB, 2xSamsungF3 1TB (Raid0) 22x Super Multi, 8x Blu-ray Reader Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2x Yamakasi Catleap Q270s (2560x1440) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Kingwin 1000w Platinum HAF 932 Black Interior Logitech G500 Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 4.15 @ ~1.39v HT ON, Turbo Off EVGA x58 3x SLI 2x EVGA GTX 980 SLI (watercooled), 1x EVGA GTX ... 6 GB 1600 OCZ DDR3 Gold Edition 7-7-7-18 @1475Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD 250GB, 2xSamsungF3 1TB (Raid0) 22x Super Multi, 8x Blu-ray Reader Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2x Yamakasi Catleap Q270s (2560x1440) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Kingwin 1000w Platinum HAF 932 Black Interior Logitech G500 Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6159 of 8460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klue22 View Post
No time for Brink, Fold!
I'm not sure what the issue is with HFM not showing your PPD.
Experience tells me it should be showing 50kish for that TPF.
Also, how did you apply that background to your HFM page? Would it be possible to use a picture? <---Web coding noob here.
50K? Sheesh...mine musta been screwed up. For a while 6901's were doing 31:24/36 i was only getting around 33K
Nightwish
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.083GHz 1.376v BIOS 1.352v CPU-Z EVGA 141-BL-E757-RX EVGA GTX 460 1GB G.Skill 6GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500GB WD Green, 1TB Samsung F3, 2x 80gb Seagate... LG 10x BluRay Burner, LG DVDRW Thermalright LAPPED true Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 20" LCD Saitek Eclipse Thermaltake 750w Cosmos S 
Mouse
CoolerMaster Sentinel 
  hide details  
Reply
Nightwish
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.083GHz 1.376v BIOS 1.352v CPU-Z EVGA 141-BL-E757-RX EVGA GTX 460 1GB G.Skill 6GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500GB WD Green, 1TB Samsung F3, 2x 80gb Seagate... LG 10x BluRay Burner, LG DVDRW Thermalright LAPPED true Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 20" LCD Saitek Eclipse Thermaltake 750w Cosmos S 
Mouse
CoolerMaster Sentinel 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6160 of 8460
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahrheitoderpflicht View Post
50K? Sheesh...mine musta been screwed up. For a while 6901's were doing 31:24/36 i was only getting around 33K
33k for a Nahelem quad? That's perfectly acceptable.
The 970 is a Hex. Typically it pulls 50k-65k depending on how dedicated you are.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 4.15 @ ~1.39v HT ON, Turbo Off EVGA x58 3x SLI 2x EVGA GTX 980 SLI (watercooled), 1x EVGA GTX ... 6 GB 1600 OCZ DDR3 Gold Edition 7-7-7-18 @1475Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD 250GB, 2xSamsungF3 1TB (Raid0) 22x Super Multi, 8x Blu-ray Reader Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2x Yamakasi Catleap Q270s (2560x1440) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Kingwin 1000w Platinum HAF 932 Black Interior Logitech G500 Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 4.15 @ ~1.39v HT ON, Turbo Off EVGA x58 3x SLI 2x EVGA GTX 980 SLI (watercooled), 1x EVGA GTX ... 6 GB 1600 OCZ DDR3 Gold Edition 7-7-7-18 @1475Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD 250GB, 2xSamsungF3 1TB (Raid0) 22x Super Multi, 8x Blu-ray Reader Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2x Yamakasi Catleap Q270s (2560x1440) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Kingwin 1000w Platinum HAF 932 Black Interior Logitech G500 Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Chimp Challenge 2011 is over!