Originally Posted by somebodysb2
Which has better sensor? Which ones are suitable for palm? Which ones are suitable for claw? I would like to get a claw mouse because I already have a palm one (DA).
I'll make a list.
1) Working Abyssus- Avago-S3888. Note that this mouse was original released with glitched firmware that would jitter on most pads. Newer/League of legends versions of this mouse are apparently problem free. Minimal correction. 3.92m/s perfect control rate @ 1800 DPI.
2) EC2- Avago-ADNS-3060. Able to keep a perfect control rate of over 2m/s on cloth. Has moderate correction
3) WMO=1.1- STMicroelectronics OS MLT 04. 1.55m/s perfect control rate. Minimal correction.
1) Potentially Valor*- Avago-3090. Puretrak never released their results and I can't really say anything about accurate perfect control rates, but the sensor is literally an open sourced S3888.
2) Mx518- Avago-3080. 2.xx perfect control rate moderate correction.
3) EC2-EC1=3200- Avago 3060. I'm unaware if mice perform exactly the same, but they do have the same sensor and should be able to keep a perfect control rates of over 2m/s on cloth. Moderate correction.
4) 3.0-STMicroelectronics OS MLT 04. 1.55m/s perfect control rate. Minimal correction.Edited by Skylit - 4/23/11 at 11:24am