- CPU - i5-2500k
- CPU Cooler - Hyper 212+
- Mobo - ASRock p67 Extreme4
- Memory - G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
- HDD - Spinpoint F3
- Video Card - Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 1GB
- Case - Antec Six Hundred
- PSU - Antec 550W ATX12V Power Supply
- Monitor - ASUS VH238H Black 23" Monitor
- CD/DVD - Sony Optiarc Black
- Keyboard - LITE-ON SK-1688U/B Black 104 Normal Keys USB Wired Standard Keyboard
Couple of questions:
1) Is 550W sufficient for this build if I plan to OC GPU and CPU?
2) Will the Sapphire 6950 fit in the Antec 600?
3) I'm still deciding on future CrossfireX. I've heard great things about the Extreme4. Anyone have any experience with this mobo?
If you guys see anywhere I could save some money, please let me know.
EDIT!: Sorry, budget is around $1000. This build right now falls around $1100. Thanks!
Edited by guanton - 4/21/11 at 1:20am