Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New mouse from zowie: Mico
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New mouse from zowie: Mico - Page 2

post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit;13213334 
I kinda meant that as don't expect it to perform as good as any other gaming mouse at that price point unless Zowie scored a deal with some decent sensor manufacturer like Pixart.
Specs seem to match up with a Pixart PAW3305DK-H
Edited by PUKED - 6/8/13 at 5:18pm
post #12 of 20
Now just waiting for someone to text the perfect control speed of the pixart sensors
post #13 of 20
Anyone tried it yet? I almost want to buy it myself and try it out even I already have the perfect mouse for me
post #14 of 20
I want to pick it up but they don't appear to be selling it yet
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
I want to pick it up but they don't appear to be selling it yet
It been out here for 2weeks im seriously considering just trying it out and make a review of it
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
It been out here for 2weeks im seriously considering just trying it out and make a review of it
Do it.
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
It been out here for 2weeks im seriously considering just trying it out and make a review of it
Where can it be bought? Their website doesn't seem to sell it yet.

Edit: Just noticed you are in Denmark
Edited by Warfield - 6/5/11 at 10:24am
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Do it.
Just recieved it today

first impression... incredible small and VERY nice switches in it. I love the clicking

more to come later
post #19 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
I already have the perfect mouse for me
Which is....
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
Just recieved it today

first impression... incredible small and VERY nice switches in it. I love the clicking

more to come later
i didnt like them, too stiff if you ask me. OF of 75grf. too much for such a small mouse in my opinion, thats very subjective tho.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › New mouse from zowie: Mico