Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [RP] Here’s Why We Shouldn’t Worry About iPhone/Android Location Tracking
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[RP] Here’s Why We Shouldn’t Worry About iPhone/Android Location Tracking - Page 11

post #101 of 140
I don't see why people are being so paranoid. Unless of course they are feeling guilty about something. They should reevaluate themselves in my opinion lol.

If someone is truly upset about this whole fiasco - then perhaps you should invest in some security on your computer. That's the ONLY way this thing can be accessed is on the computer that you backup your phone, unless you're dealing with someone who can SSH into your iPhone which is even less likely.
There are a few options:
1)Password your computer
2)Use iTunes to encrypt the backup (that options has always been there)
3)Encrypt the folder of the backup with external software like TrueCrypt
4)Encrypt your ENTIRE OS with TrueCrypt or even Window 7's built in function
5)Move the backup directory to some external device like a USB stick, and only plug it in when you backup your phone. It isn't brain surgery.

OR:
Just jailbreak your phone and use Cydia software (forget the name of the app) to wipe your location history. Easy as pie.

It isn't a big deal. If one is so concerned about security, then why are you even using a smartphone with GPS capabilities yet alone not having proper security on your computer to begin with. I just think that people are blowing it out of proportion or are just guilty of something.
I mean, I'm not one to side with Apple. I hate them, especially on these little things about app store regulations and what not. But I can't agree on everything, and this particular case kind of baffles me about how badly people want to rag on a particular company just for the sake of it.
Edited by OmegaNemesis28 - 4/25/11 at 8:56am
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #102 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyladouche View Post
LOL at people ranting about impositions on our freedom, sacrificing safety for personal privacy/freedom, talking about conspiracies, drinking "kool-aid," tracking citizens, the potential of using these location logs for some sort of advanced technique on targeting someone more precisely in some sort of criminal attempt, having our rights infringed upon...

This is NOT some government-imposed logging to track our every location as citizens. It's a privately-sold device that you have the ability to choose whether to use or not use. If you don't like what they're doing, don't use their device. Don't agree to the terms of service and don't use the service. You have the right not to, so it's not some infringement on our personal rights. All you people up in arms about this situation, go and write a letter of complaint to the manufacturer, open up a class-action law(l)suit and do something about it instead of quoting Benjamin Franklin regarding impositions on personal rights and safety, or just stop talking about it. Whining about this in an internet forum and not doing a thing about it is no different than those of us that don't give a rat's ass if a device manufacturer wants to know where we've been using our device.
Phone service is classified an an essential service just like electricity. You do have the option to not use them, but the alternative is being left in the dark ages. It's not like you really have a choice so you can understand the complaints abouts invasion of privacy being warranted.


Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28 View Post
I don't see why people are being so paranoid. Unless of course they are feeling guilty about something. They should reevaluate themselves in my opinion lol.

If someone is truly upset about this whole fiasco - then perhaps you should invest in some security on your computer. That's the ONLY way this thing can be accessed is on the computer that you backup your phone, unless you're dealing with someone who can SSH into your iPhone which is even less likely.
There are a few options:
1)Password your computer
2)Use iTunes to encrypt the backup (that options has always been there)
3)Encrypt the folder of the backup with external software like TrueCrypt
4)Encrypt your ENTIRE OS with TrueCrypt or even Window 7's built in function
5)Move the backup directory to some external device like a USB stick, and only plug it in when you backup your phone. It isn't brain surgery.

OR:
Just jailbreak your phone and use Cydia software (forget the name of the app) to wipe your location history. Easy as pie.

It isn't a big deal. If one is so concerned about security, then why are you even using a smartphone with GPS capabilities yet alone not having proper security on your computer to begin with. I just think that people are blowing it out of proportion or are just guilty of something.
None of those suggestions fix the problem with the phone being stolen except the jailbroken app Untrackerd. There's plenty of more juicy info on your phone than gps coordinates though.

The concern is more with your phone getting stolen than your computer. They're definitely going to find far more valuable information on your computer than some gps coordinates of where your phone's been...
Edited by PoopaScoopa - 4/25/11 at 9:02am
post #103 of 140
Quote:
Google only tracks you if you give them permission to.
I keep posting this and it keeps being ignored.
Same thing with Apple! You do realize that iPhone users agree to Apple's ToS just like the one you refer to for Google right? In that ToS is a specific form about location tracking. It may not be as specified and distinct as that picture, but it's still there and users agree to it before using their iPhone.
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #104 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyladouche View Post
LOL at people ranting about impositions on our freedom, sacrificing safety for personal privacy/freedom, talking about conspiracies, drinking "kool-aid," tracking citizens, the potential of using these location logs for some sort of advanced technique on targeting someone more precisely in some sort of criminal attempt, having our rights infringed upon...

This is NOT some government-imposed logging to track our every location as citizens. It's a privately-sold device that you have the ability to choose whether to use or not use. If you don't like what they're doing, don't use their device. Don't agree to the terms of service and don't use the service. You have the right not to, so it's not some infringement on our personal rights. All you people up in arms about this situation, go and write a letter of complaint to the manufacturer, open up a class-action law(l)suit and do something about it instead of quoting Benjamin Franklin regarding impositions on personal rights and safety, or just stop talking about it. Whining about this in an internet forum and not doing a thing about it is no different than those of us that don't give a rat's ass if a device manufacturer wants to know where we've been using our device.
As much as I'd like to agree with that, you are not realizing that this is a the beginning of a trend in which you will not be able to purchase a phone that doesn't perform this or even more intrusive methods of tracking. Also, letters and class action lawsuits are not something that, when done by the consumer (not another corporation), have any type of effect any more. We have less rights or soon will than a massive business. They buy and pay for our so called "free" and "democratic" elections. So they are essentially the government. The only plus side is that they fight with each other a lot.

And when you say it's not government imposed I laugh because they don't have to impose things here. They just have to use their ads to slowly warp compliance. Like we have the ability to change anything? Please. Why would anyone want to give up a "smartphone" that fills their need for attention and distractions? It could probably shock them on the hour every hour and they wouldn't complain so long as it connected them to IMTwittingMyFace.
     
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core m3-6Y30 Intel HD515 8GB 1866DDR3L Micron M600 MTFDDAV256MBF M.2, 256 GB 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Fanless Win10 Home x64 Kubuntu 16.04 (requires Linux kernel 4.5/4.6) 13.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, AU Optronics A... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AthlonIIX4 640 3.62GHz (250x14.5) 2.5GHz NB Asus M4A785TD-M EVO MSI GTX275 (Stock 666) 8GBs of GSkill 1600 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4GBs of Adata 1333 Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB WD Caviar Black 500GB Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSOS
LG 8X BDR (WHL08S20) Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Kubuntu x64 Windows 7 x64 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Bodhi Linux x64 Acer G215H (1920x1080) Seasonic 520 HAF912 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
N450 1.8GHz AC and 1.66GHz batt ASUS proprietary for 1001P GMA3150 (can play bluray now!?) 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSOS
160GB LGLHDLBDRE32X Bodhi Linux Fedora LXDE 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Kubuntu SLAX 1280x600 + Dell 15inch Excellent! 
PowerCase
6 cells=6-12hrs and a charger 1001P MU17 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core m3-6Y30 Intel HD515 8GB 1866DDR3L Micron M600 MTFDDAV256MBF M.2, 256 GB 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Fanless Win10 Home x64 Kubuntu 16.04 (requires Linux kernel 4.5/4.6) 13.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, AU Optronics A... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AthlonIIX4 640 3.62GHz (250x14.5) 2.5GHz NB Asus M4A785TD-M EVO MSI GTX275 (Stock 666) 8GBs of GSkill 1600 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4GBs of Adata 1333 Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB WD Caviar Black 500GB Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSOS
LG 8X BDR (WHL08S20) Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Kubuntu x64 Windows 7 x64 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Bodhi Linux x64 Acer G215H (1920x1080) Seasonic 520 HAF912 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
N450 1.8GHz AC and 1.66GHz batt ASUS proprietary for 1001P GMA3150 (can play bluray now!?) 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSOS
160GB LGLHDLBDRE32X Bodhi Linux Fedora LXDE 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Kubuntu SLAX 1280x600 + Dell 15inch Excellent! 
PowerCase
6 cells=6-12hrs and a charger 1001P MU17 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #105 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98uk View Post
I completely understand ones rights are important and should be maintained. But, when people like kush talk about everything being a conspiracy, where we're all going to be caged like animals in the future, well, it's all rather comical.

We live in a good world compared to a lot places, some people forget just how fortunate we are.
The ultimate goal is removal of the middle class and while the lower class works for pennies, it feeds the higher class' power. This is the end result of this catastrophe and slowly chiselling as your rights will finally give upper class the leverage it needs to implement something like this. I don't understand how we will be caged as animals as we already are. We are living in slavery with reward; although, it's not so bad. It could be worse, and it will get worse if we continue down this path. You speak about how fortunate we are, although it seems you don't really care about losing it.

Once you lose one of your rights, you will never get it back... Don't let them take the last of your leverage.
chevymeister
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-4670k Gigabyte UD4H EVGA GTX970 Corsair Vengeance 8Gb CL9 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
3tb WD, 3 500gig WDs Win 10 3 Dell U2211H's Corsair K60 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX860 FD R5  Corsair M90 
  hide details  
Reply
chevymeister
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-4670k Gigabyte UD4H EVGA GTX970 Corsair Vengeance 8Gb CL9 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
3tb WD, 3 500gig WDs Win 10 3 Dell U2211H's Corsair K60 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX860 FD R5  Corsair M90 
  hide details  
Reply
post #106 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevymeister View Post
The ultimate goal is removal of the middle class and while the lower class works for pennies, it feeds the higher class' power. This is the end result of this catastrophe and slowly chiselling as your rights will finally give upper class the leverage it needs to implement something like this. I don't understand how we will be caged as animals as we already are. We are living in slavery with reward; although, it's not so bad. It could be worse, and it will get worse if we continue down this path.

Once you lose one of your rights, you will never get it back... Don't let them take the last of your leverage.
Oh well, best get into that higher class then eh?
post #107 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98uk View Post
Oh well, best get into that higher class then eh?
Your name says otherwise but your wording makes you sound like a Canuck.

Of course, wouldn't everyone like that?
chevymeister
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-4670k Gigabyte UD4H EVGA GTX970 Corsair Vengeance 8Gb CL9 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
3tb WD, 3 500gig WDs Win 10 3 Dell U2211H's Corsair K60 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX860 FD R5  Corsair M90 
  hide details  
Reply
chevymeister
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-4670k Gigabyte UD4H EVGA GTX970 Corsair Vengeance 8Gb CL9 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
3tb WD, 3 500gig WDs Win 10 3 Dell U2211H's Corsair K60 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX860 FD R5  Corsair M90 
  hide details  
Reply
post #108 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by _02 View Post
If you don't like what they are doing, it needs to be discussed as well as addressed.

If everyone stops using things because they invade privacy, the ultimate result will be the same as if they didn't care in the first place. Discouraging public debate on issues of privacy is retarded, and besides expressing your frustration at the way the debate is presented, I'm not sure it serves any purpose at all.

Both sides of the fence are spewing inflated opinions like their stuff don't stink. Things like this need a rational discussion, which most people seem incapable of.
I agree, but there's a big difference between rational discussion and mindless whining/spouts of paranoia, with the latter being the overwhelming occurrence regarding this situation.

The aggravating thing is that so many people who know this to be happening will go on with hurr-de-durr using their precious iphone or other such device because they can't stand to lose the prestige or ability of using it. THAT is far worse than the people who are saying "what's the biggie? This isn't as big of a deal as everyone is blowing it up to be." It's just as bad as shouting protests from a crowd, then when confronted with defending what was said, you go, "oh, that wasn't me, that was some other guy who said that."

All I'm saying is if people are so outraged about this, then stop using the device(s). There is no greater protest against a commercial business than to stop giving them your money...

Trust me, I'm the LAST person to defend the current mobile device industry (specifically cell phones and cell phone providers), but do something about it if you're so enraged. I ditched AT&T because I was upset with their practices. I understand that the real problem comes when ALL providers/manufacturers adopt the same practices, but when people practice their right to not financially subsidize these shady practices, they'll turn around. Otherwise, mindless sheep that don't do anything to exercise their dissatisfaction deserve their fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post
Phone service is classified an an essential service just like electricity. You do have the option to not use them, but the alternative is being left in the dark ages. It's not like you really have a choice so you can understand the complaints abouts invasion of privacy being warranted.
Since when is a cell phone considered an essential service? Just because people "can't live" without access to their cell phone doesn't make it an essential service. If it were actually an essential service, the government would do something to regulate it properly like they do power, electricity, and water services. Until then, they're all just gadgets that we've allowed our lives to adjust to having constant access to, but it's all far from an essential service.
Edited by guyladouche - 4/25/11 at 9:19am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Biostar TP67B+ XFX HD5750 1GB 2x4GB DDR3 Corsair 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
60GB OCZ SSD, 2x160GB HDD RAID0, 500GB+500GB+1.5TB Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster 930B Antec SmartPower 450w 
Case
Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Biostar TP67B+ XFX HD5750 1GB 2x4GB DDR3 Corsair 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
60GB OCZ SSD, 2x160GB HDD RAID0, 500GB+500GB+1.5TB Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster 930B Antec SmartPower 450w 
Case
Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #109 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevymeister View Post
Your name says otherwise but your wording makes you sound like a Canuck.

Of course, wouldn't everyone like that?
I was from Calgary actually, never a Canuck

To create an upper and lower class is just human nature, it'll never be changed. Whether it be in a local level (the rich and poor in your neighbourhood) or world wide (Superpowers compared to parts of Africa)... that's how it'll always be.

All that is left is self preservation. Get in that upper class!
post #110 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyladouche View Post
It's just as bad as shouting protests from a crowd, then when confronted with defending what was said, you go, "oh, that wasn't me, that was some other guy who said that."

All I'm saying is if people are so outraged about this, then stop using the device(s). There is no greater protest against a commercial business than to stop giving them your money...
I agree, people need to put their money where their mouth is.

Everyone seems to have adopted a situation where they feel as though they have inherited these issues and there is nothing they can do about it. Instead of mocking the institutions in place, resourceful people need to act and replace them with fitting institutions. I did jack that from Howard Bloom, but he's right.

Conspiracy theorists reign in your distrust, and johnny go easy, reign in your lackadaisical attitude towards freedom. Then we can meet in the middle and grow instead of wasting time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98uk View Post
To create an upper and lower class is just human nature, it'll never be changed. Whether it be in a local level (the rich and poor in your neighbourhood) or world wide (Superpowers compared to parts of Africa)... that's how it'll always be.

All that is left is self preservation. Get in that upper class!
Go read about history when there wasn't a middle class.

When there is no middle class, there are elite rich, and working poor. That is it.
Edited by _02 - 4/25/11 at 9:32am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.5 (1.39v) Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P ASUS 5850 @ 880/1180 (1.118v) 4gb 1333mhz G.Skill DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64gb Crucial M4 SSD 3x 250gb WD2500JD - RAID0 1tb WD1001FALS 1tb WD10EARS 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Pioneer DLDVD/CDRW Arctic Freezer Pro 64 Win 7 64bit Ultimate E2305 LG 23" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch II Ninja Tenkeyless Fortron BlueStorm II 500w CM 690II Advanced Razer DeathAdder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
generic Echo Miamidi PCI M-Audio BX5a Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.5 (1.39v) Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P ASUS 5850 @ 880/1180 (1.118v) 4gb 1333mhz G.Skill DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64gb Crucial M4 SSD 3x 250gb WD2500JD - RAID0 1tb WD1001FALS 1tb WD10EARS 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Pioneer DLDVD/CDRW Arctic Freezer Pro 64 Win 7 64bit Ultimate E2305 LG 23" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch II Ninja Tenkeyless Fortron BlueStorm II 500w CM 690II Advanced Razer DeathAdder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
generic Echo Miamidi PCI M-Audio BX5a Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Software News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [RP] Here’s Why We Shouldn’t Worry About iPhone/Android Location Tracking