Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › AMD 32 Cores Bulldozer (8 cores x 4) @ 1.8ghz Cinebench results (PCINLIFE forums)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AMD 32 Cores Bulldozer (8 cores x 4) @ 1.8ghz Cinebench results (PCINLIFE forums) - Page 26

post #251 of 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Smooth View Post
2. Read your post about Intel being "too pure" to lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallaTheFeared View Post

I said Nvidia bro, lol... And I was totally serious when I said it.
LOL

I saw that too, see, I keep saying, if someone doesn't agree with you, they won't even bother to read your post.
Purpleannex
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k Z68 Extreme4gen3 Gainward GTX 470 @ 740Mhz 8GB Mushkin Blackline LV (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz 9... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB Crucial M225 SSD 2 x 500gb 500GbB samsung 500GbB samsung Samsung SH-B083L 8x BD Combo 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64-bit LG W2486L LED 24" 1080p Antech True power new 750W FT-02 B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
Purpleannex
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k Z68 Extreme4gen3 Gainward GTX 470 @ 740Mhz 8GB Mushkin Blackline LV (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz 9... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB Crucial M225 SSD 2 x 500gb 500GbB samsung 500GbB samsung Samsung SH-B083L 8x BD Combo 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64-bit LG W2486L LED 24" 1080p Antech True power new 750W FT-02 B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #252 of 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallaTheFeared View Post
What about it? The only people who would care about it are fanboys.

I said Nvidia bro, lol... And I was totally serious when I said it.

Wut? So three wasn't actually a point? No wonder it was confusing.

I don't bash Bulldozer, I attempt to be neutral on it. I think it should perform better than Phenom II. I don't know how good it will be though, nobody really does. There are more than enough people around here calling it the second coming.
Do you honestly think that the unbiased Intel users would take one look at that, chuckle, and not deem you a troll?

My bad, you did say Nvidia, Which happens to be at the bottom of almost every price range in price/performance comparisons as we speak. And it still makes you a fanboy none the less.

Honestly??? You have probably made more negative Bulldozer comments than I have posts. Go re-read the Bulldozer Blog thread, and any thread comparing Bulldozer to Sandy Bridge. That should refresh your memory.
post #253 of 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Smooth View Post
Do you honestly think that the unbiased Intel users would take one look at that, chuckle, and not deem you a troll?

My bad, you did say Nvidia, Which happens to be at the bottom of almost every price range in price/performance comparisons as we speak. And it still makes you a fanboy none the less.

Honestly??? You have probably made more negative Bulldozer comments than I have posts. Go re-read the Bulldozer Blog thread, and any thread comparing Bulldozer to Sandy Bridge. That should refresh your memory.
I'm not gonna get into a fight, but I do have something to say about NVIDIA "being at the bottom of every price range": they're not. The GTX 560 Ti, in particular, is one of the best video cards out there when it comes to bang-for-buck, as is the GTX 460 768MB. The GTX 480 being at $300 doesn't look bad at all, either.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo P7450 @2.7GHz Pegatron G60VX (A12) GeForce GTX 260M 1GB @610/1500/2000 Hynix 4GB DDR2 @1000MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Momentus 7200.4 320GB LG GSA-T50N, HP dvd1170r Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit HP W2207 22" (1680x1050) 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Digital media Keyboard 3000 Delta Electronics ADP-120ZB BB 120W Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo P7450 @2.7GHz Pegatron G60VX (A12) GeForce GTX 260M 1GB @610/1500/2000 Hynix 4GB DDR2 @1000MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Momentus 7200.4 320GB LG GSA-T50N, HP dvd1170r Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit HP W2207 22" (1680x1050) 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Digital media Keyboard 3000 Delta Electronics ADP-120ZB BB 120W Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #254 of 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_Wut_Axel View Post
I'm not gonna get into a fight, but I do have something to say about NVIDIA "being at the bottom of every price range": they're not. The GTX 560 Ti, in particular, is one of the best video cards out there when it comes to bang-for-buck, as is the GTX 460 768MB. The GTX 480 being at $300 doesn't look bad at all, either.
That's why I said almost. I don't have anything against Nvidia personally, and I would never make a claim that AMD could never fail against them, because that would be ridiculous, I was just using it to point out fanboyism at it's finest.

But then again, I am an AMD fanboy, but unlike others (Cough ,Balla, cough.), I have no problem admitting it.
post #255 of 293
You don't agree with me! You is fanboy!

We already know you're a fanboy.

Hence you argue with me when you are clearly wrong. You make things up to further a point that has no tip.

My angle is the guy who is just saying it like it is.

"Is my 1090T bottlenecking with my CF/SLI setup? Here is my gpu usage its quite low"

Me: Yes

You: No

See the problem with that is those people may actually believe you and then waste MORE money because someone on the internet lied to them about what their system can and can't do.
Edited by BallaTheFeared - 4/27/11 at 12:30pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 PRO NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT G-Skill A-Data G-Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
A-Data Crucial M4 64GB + 1TB F3 Spinpoint $155 LS/DL DVD RW $?? Windows 8 64-bit "Epic Registry" Edition 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS 21.5 1920x1080 2ms $135 CORSAIR HX850 $120 Mother Earth $free 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 PRO NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT G-Skill A-Data G-Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
A-Data Crucial M4 64GB + 1TB F3 Spinpoint $155 LS/DL DVD RW $?? Windows 8 64-bit "Epic Registry" Edition 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS 21.5 1920x1080 2ms $135 CORSAIR HX850 $120 Mother Earth $free 
  hide details  
Reply
post #256 of 293
All this balla fanboy bashing is old now,makes these posters look kinda petty....
MILSPEC II
(8 items)
 
| LUMO |
(6 items)
 
CLoS3 IMPACT
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
5820k X99m WS 980ti strix 980ti strix 
RAMHard DrivePowerCase
KLEVV Cras DDR4  3tb Red Corsair 600w SFX + 450w SFX Caselabs BH4 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4970k Z97 Gryphon GTX 680 x2 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16Gb 
PowerCase
Be Quiet Dark Power 850 InWin D Frame Mini 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k ASUS Impact ITX R9 290 Gskill Trident 2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCase
Samsung EV0 250 x2 WD black Loop.....oh yes...... Caselabs S3....modded 
  hide details  
Reply
MILSPEC II
(8 items)
 
| LUMO |
(6 items)
 
CLoS3 IMPACT
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
5820k X99m WS 980ti strix 980ti strix 
RAMHard DrivePowerCase
KLEVV Cras DDR4  3tb Red Corsair 600w SFX + 450w SFX Caselabs BH4 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4970k Z97 Gryphon GTX 680 x2 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16Gb 
PowerCase
Be Quiet Dark Power 850 InWin D Frame Mini 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k ASUS Impact ITX R9 290 Gskill Trident 2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCase
Samsung EV0 250 x2 WD black Loop.....oh yes...... Caselabs S3....modded 
  hide details  
Reply
post #257 of 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallaTheFeared View Post
You don't agree with me! You is fanboy!
Nope, you entirely missed the point. It's not about agreeing or disagreeing with me, it's about when you go to bat for your team, which you do, constantly.

I have heard you say on numerous occasions that Bulldozer doesn't stand a chance against Sandy Bridge when there is not enough info. out there to say whether it will or won't. To be fair, I've heard you retract those statements as well, but that doesn't change the fact that you made them in the first place.

Just take a look around the forums and see how many people have you sigged. You should wear your fanboy badge with pride, because you've earned it.

Unlike you, I don't pretend to know everything.

Find me a post where I've said "no". I've only ever said that framerates are fine.
Edited by Damn_Smooth - 4/27/11 at 12:40pm
post #258 of 293
I said I don't think the PER CORE performance will be as good.

And I still don't think it will be.

I do know everything, including what I don't know.

Teehee.

Also I don't go to bat for either team, because neither team pays me.

I have an i5-2500k because I wanted more performance. That is the only reason, not because Intel made it.

Intel people used to call me a AMD fanboy because I used to argue the Phenom II chips were capable of pushing single card solutions and provided a better price vs performance ratio all things considered at that level of system.

Sandy Bridge shuffled the market up. No longer does the AMD x6 provide the best price vs performance when it comes to encoding/rendering/gaming.

However I'm not so delusional that I don't think AMD has an answer. Even though I believe Bulldozer will lose the per core performance, it should be faster than Phenom II (should be because they said it was - but they never said clock for clock or gave any real info). I also know AMD is going to provide some very competitive pricing after the dust settles, but I'm also aware that they are going to attempt to price gouge at release just like they did with the 1090T.
Edited by BallaTheFeared - 4/27/11 at 12:58pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 PRO NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT G-Skill A-Data G-Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
A-Data Crucial M4 64GB + 1TB F3 Spinpoint $155 LS/DL DVD RW $?? Windows 8 64-bit "Epic Registry" Edition 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS 21.5 1920x1080 2ms $135 CORSAIR HX850 $120 Mother Earth $free 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 PRO NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT G-Skill A-Data G-Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
A-Data Crucial M4 64GB + 1TB F3 Spinpoint $155 LS/DL DVD RW $?? Windows 8 64-bit "Epic Registry" Edition 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS 21.5 1920x1080 2ms $135 CORSAIR HX850 $120 Mother Earth $free 
  hide details  
Reply
post #259 of 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallaTheFeared View Post
If by talking trash you mean pointing out gaping flaws in their current offerings with moderns systems, then yeah, I can see that.
Pffft,you do way more than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietro sk View Post
if you talk trash about amd, then you shouldn´t wonder some users dont like you.


fact is, everybody is "fanboy", it does not matters if it is : Ford, Jaguar, Honda, Panasonic, LG, Intel, AMD , Bosch, Gorenje, etc..

everybody likes and hates something, that´s normal.
^This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Smooth View Post
And the Intel people were right then too, just because you switch teams doesn't mean you should run around the other teams forums preaching to anyone that will listen. That there is the very definition of troll.

I have admitted that Sandy is faster, and that if you are building a system today, that's what you should buy. And yet, I'm the one with no qualms about being a fanboy.
QFT.
Edited by Heavy MG - 4/27/11 at 1:37pm
Moar cores!
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 @ 4.0Ghz/4.2Ghz turbo gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4.0 Gigabyte Nvida GTX 770OC 2GB/ Gigabyte 970 G1 G... Gskill Sniper 1866Mhz 8GB (4GB x 2) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB WD Black 1TB Asus 24X CM Hyper 212Evo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home X64 HP 22BW 21.5" LED-IPS CM Storm Trigger/MX Brown Corsair TX 650V2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM HAF922 Logitech G500S Steelseries QCK Mini Asus Xonar DX 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Moar cores!
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 @ 4.0Ghz/4.2Ghz turbo gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4.0 Gigabyte Nvida GTX 770OC 2GB/ Gigabyte 970 G1 G... Gskill Sniper 1866Mhz 8GB (4GB x 2) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB WD Black 1TB Asus 24X CM Hyper 212Evo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home X64 HP 22BW 21.5" LED-IPS CM Storm Trigger/MX Brown Corsair TX 650V2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM HAF922 Logitech G500S Steelseries QCK Mini Asus Xonar DX 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #260 of 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallaTheFeared View Post
I said I don't think the PER CORE performance will be as good.

And I still don't think it will be.

I do know everything, including what I don't know.

Teehee.

Also I don't go to bat for either team, because neither team pays me.

I have an i5-2500k because I wanted more performance. That is the only reason, not because Intel made it.

Intel people used to call me a AMD fanboy because I used to argue the Phenom II chips were capable of pushing single card solutions and provided a better price vs performance ratio all things considered at that level of system.

Sandy Bridge shuffled the market up. No longer does the AMD x6 provide the best price vs performance when it comes to encoding/rendering/gaming.

However I'm not so delusional that I don't think AMD has an answer. Even though I believe Bulldozer will lose the per core performance, it should be faster than Phenom II (should be because they said it was - but they never said clock for clock or gave any real info). I also know AMD is going to provide some very competitive pricing after the dust settles, but I'm also aware that they are going to attempt to gouge at release just like they did with the 1090T.
And the Intel people were right then too, just because you switch teams doesn't mean you should run around the other teams forums preaching to anyone that will listen. That there is the very definition of troll.

I have admitted that Sandy is faster, and that if you are building a system today, that's what you should buy. And yet, I'm the one with no qualms about being a fanboy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
  • AMD 32 Cores Bulldozer (8 cores x 4) @ 1.8ghz Cinebench results (PCINLIFE forums)
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › AMD 32 Cores Bulldozer (8 cores x 4) @ 1.8ghz Cinebench results (PCINLIFE forums)