Overclock.net › I7
I7 is a topic on Overclock.net.
1Corsair Carbide Air 540 ATX Build ft. SLI GTX 670 FTW, i7 4820k, Asus Rampage IV Formula 2011,...
7Evga Hadron Build CPU Cooler Recommendations
6Contemplating the dark side! (which CPU and motherboard should i get for 850 dollars?)
11Ideas and Comments Wanted on First time WC build and loop 800d i7 dual 7970s
Currently, there are 2593 Active Users (406 Members and 2187 Guests)
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 18 seconds ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 49 seconds ago
- › Hot I5 4690k overclock 2 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] MSI Teases GeForce GTX 980 and GeForce GTX 970 GPU's 2 minutes ago
- › Is my PSU good enough? 3 minutes ago
- › "DO NOT ADD ALUMINIUM IN THE LOOP" - what does it mean? 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] AMD R9 285 reviews 4 minutes ago
- › NVidia Control Panel cannot be opened (tried to reinstall, failed) 4 minutes ago
- › [Tom's] NZXT S340 Revealed 5 minutes ago
- › Question about S8 Front and rear panel and front cover 7 minutes ago
- › GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by MCCSolutions
- › GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by MCCSolutions
- › GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 ATX Intel Motherboard by MCCSolutions
- › ASUS ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-PRO (Wi-Fi AC) by Chaython
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by vallonen
- › NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller by abstiffler
- › NZXT Phantom 530 CA-PH530-W1 Computer Case With Side Panel Window by ldewitt
- › Razer Orbweaver Mechanical PC Gaming Keypad by Thready
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...