Originally Posted by bigdayve
Hi, I have been looking all over for a good guide to clock infinity fabric and ram to 3600. I'm new to Ryzen and am a little lost. I've had a lot of trouble finding any resources with settings to tweak in the bios to achieve my goal. At default I was running 2400:2400 ram:IF. I loaded my XMP profile for my ram and now I am running 3200:3200 ram:IF. I'm running my ram at 1.35v and timings are 16-18-18.
Here is a screenshot with a little more information.
Its easy m8!
1) Go to your bios, Dont use XMP. Just manually enter settings!
2) Set your Dram Freq on 3600mhz and your Dram voltage to 1.45v and Dram boot voltage also to 1.45v.. to start with.
3) Set your FCLK to 1800mhz (half of your Dram Freq to keep it 1:1)
4) Set your Main-timings at 16-18-18 etc. to start with. Leave sub-timings for now on auto
5) Save as a profile in bios!
6) Boot in to windows and run HCI Memtest/Karhu Ramtest/ any other Memory stability test program for min. 1 hour
- You can try to upper your Dram voltages (including dram boot voltage)
- You can try to upper your Soc voltage
- Try lower Memory Freq
- You can try to set your Soc voltage manual to 1.1v and your CLDO VDDG to 1v (Always set your CLDO VDDG lower then your SOC voltage)
- You can try to lower main-timings
- You can try to enter tight sub-timings
- You can try to go higher on ram. Just keep it 1:1 ! Dont forget to upper your Dram voltage!
You can play around with above settings to find stability/sweet spot!