Can't load PSCheck 3.4.1, Need help :( - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Can't load PSCheck 3.4.1, Need help :(

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-26-2019, 07:01 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Can't load PSCheck 3.4.1, Need help :(

I'm running Windows 8.1, can't seem to launch PSCheck 3.4.1, it runs in the background, slowly gaining memory usage over time, doesn't appear on the screen. I got the program from one of the links I found on here and Youtube, both seem identical, even to the file sizes. I've tried running it in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and Vista and still the same result. I was wondering if someone could suggest some fixes or even give me some new links to the program and/or older versions of it to try out. Been at it for 2 days now, spending my free time looking for the file, trying to get it to load, it's been stressing me out haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Amd , p states , power states , pscheck , windows 8.1

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in