AMD R5 2600 Overclock tips
I'm buying the Ryzen R5 2600 CPU and I'm looking for tips to overclock it.
My full setup:
- Aerocool Bolt with 3x 12cm fan (2 front and 1 back, for airflow).
- ASUS TUF B450 Plus Gaming
- 4x 4GB DDR4 2400MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Black
- 400W EVGA white (I think this may be an issue)
- MSI RX 480 Armor 8GB GDDR5 256 bits.
How far can I push the overclock and mainly, how do I do it?
A tutorial would be nice (text or video).
Someone with the same CPU achieving good results?