My unopened 3900X to 3900XT dilemma (under 20 day return policy)
I was there to buy the motherboard on clearance they were running a $20 off special if you bundle it with a CPU. Done. Bought a 3900x May 29th, 2020. I'm under a 20day return or exchange policy as long as the seal isn't broken on the box
I must have reviewed over a dozen 3900XT leaked specs and price videos and suggestions and I'm nowhere closer to figuring out what my decision will be. As of this posting, I have 19 days to make a decision. As I find out more information that starts to sway my decision I'll post links below. I would love to hear suggestions from the OCN community during this time as I know I'm not the only one getting the urge to buy.
Also, this is all going in a 2nd system primarily for editing with a bit of streaming/gaming. I haven't owned an AMD processor since the Athlon days. I 've seen them kicking butt as of late and I want iN!!
Last edited by Fighting Games; 05-30-2020 at 03:59 PM.