Originally Posted by KILLER_K
Two in a row sucks indeed. Have you posted in corsairs forum and asked "ramguy" to help you out? He is a very great guy and always willing to help out. Perhaps get him to hand test a until before they send it out this time.
wish you the best of luck. And go post in corsairs forum and make the problem known.http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=178
I did, he told my to setup an RMA for the first unit. Now I am waiting to find out the news from the second unit. At this point getting money back from Newegg sounds better then just getting some quick hot fix.