[Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club

post #21 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 08:15 AM
New to Overclock.net
Kriant Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoray View Post

Well i just ordered my titanium. Newegg says in stock through gigga. I will be modding my heatkiller to mount for now. Anyone have a clue how long until EK's monoblocks will be available? Site says they are coming but thats it so far. Anyone having the asus bricking issues so far? Or is the board pretty safe so far.

The website says back-ordered shipped within 1 to 15 days....

P.S. Also placed an order to Titanium on newegg last night....and on Amazon, just in case.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 08:16 AM
New to Overclock.net
Kriant Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydefekt View Post

Hi all, I just bought the X370 Titanium at Microcenter ($259 last in stock!), and will pair it with a 1700. I was going to buy a 960 M.2 drive until I read the slow boot issues here. Can anyone confirm the boot is faster with other drives? How about with regular sata SSD? Or with an Intel 700 Pcie? I have an Intel 700 pcie from my other system that I may eventually transfer to the Ryzen build as well.

I saw that fine price at my closest microcenter...in Kansas City...3 hours away lol

post #23 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 08:35 AM
New to Overclock.net
sydefekt Level 1

Just want to add that the M.2s were also slower on z170(22sec) for me at launch and faster on the older x99(14 sec). Was also reflected on some initial reviews.

How many seconds is your post time? Or your windows last bios time?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 09:13 AM
New to Overclock.net
ngdot Level 1

It's not that my m.2 is slow, it behaves normally/as expected in the OS environment. It's just a painfully slow (35s?) boot process.

I'm hopeful a BIOS upgrade will take care of some of these issues.

EDIT:

According to the MSI forums, there is a new beta BIOS available.

which can be downloaded here --source on MSI forum I'll be giving it a whirl tonight.
post #25 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 10:25 AM
New to Overclock.net
motoray is an unknown quantity at this point motoray is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriant View Post

The website says back-ordered shipped within 1 to 15 days....

P.S. Also placed an order to Titanium on newegg last night....and on Amazon, just in case.

This morning said in stockthrough the other ppl. So... i guess ill find out.

I was planning on grabbing a wd blue 500gb m.2 ssd. Be interesting to see ow this all behaves. Interested to see what ppl say about the new bios. We are guinee pigs. I just hope we dont have the awful problems asus is having.
post #26 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 10:43 AM
New to Overclock.net
Kriant Level 1

Quote:

This morning said in stockthrough the other ppl. So... i guess ill find out.

I was planning on grabbing a wd blue 500gb m.2 ssd. Be interesting to see ow this all behaves. Interested to see what ppl say about the new bios. We are guinee pigs. I just hope we dont have the awful problems asus is having.

Ah, yeah, it did, for $399.

post #27 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 10:50 AM
New to Overclock.net
motoray is an unknown quantity at this point motoray is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriant View Post

Ah, yeah, it did, for $399.

Not going to lie, i saw in stock and said f it and clicked buy..... i had just woke up and was not really paying attention. Well...... lol hope i got a 4.0-4.1 1700. Then i can justify to myself that i already saved that money tongue.gif
post #28 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 10:52 AM
New to Overclock.net
Kriant Level 1

Quote:

Not going to lie, i saw in stock and said f it and clicked buy..... i had just woke up and was not really paying attention. Well...... lol hope i got a 4.0-4.1 1700. Then i can justify to myself that i already saved that money tongue.gif

Lol =) that's what I did with Nintendo Switch the other week.

post #29 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 12:18 PM
New to Overclock.net
ngdot Level 1

Quote:

Interested to see what ppl say about the new bios. We are guinee pigs. I just hope we dont have the awful problems asus is having.

I'll be testing it out tonight, I can report back if there are any improvements to boot time with my 960, or memory speed enhancements.
post #30 of 2197 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 01:57 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngdot View Post

I'll be testing it out tonight, I can report back if there are any improvements to boot time with my 960, or memory speed enhancements.

Sweet keep us updated. My mobo just shipped. I would like to see everyones results.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in