Originally Posted by elmor
AGESA 1006 RC4 official BIOS 1401
Just tested quickly 3600 memory and cold booting, seems good but you guys are going to have to help me test this before we have a judgement. Seems CPU temp reading from SIO now has -20*C offset for XFR enabled CPUs.
The bios 1401 seems to me the best so far without a doubt with Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15R.
- Minor or equal timings that before Bios (cas12 is the minimum value so far, 16 is optimum for strap 3000).
- It can reach 3200 Mhz (although unstable, until now) with Hynix M 2x16 GB (only support at 3000 by manufacturer).
- Sometimes the pc boots well ...at once.
- Sometimes at PC boot from current off (or due to a power outage), the memory timings are reset to the default values (2133 cas15).
- Temps OK, but it seems power (electric consumption and I(A)) is higher, which seems to generate more heat.
- Two or more attempts before PC boots (correctly -strap 2933- or incorrectly (with default values 2133 cas15).
- The mobo's LED and RGB led are still not working, is it so difficult?
Thanks for your support .