Originally Posted by keicam87
Can you please confirm that you have 3 slots for cooling ? 1 for CPU 2 for the case ?
This information is provided in the pdf manual on the ASRock website.
There are 3 headers on the motherboard
• 1 x LPC Header
• 1 x AMD Fan LED Header
• 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
* The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum
1A (12W) fan power.
• 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)
• 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin)
(Smart Fan Speed Control)
* The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water
cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
* CHA_FAN1/W_PUMP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is
• 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
• 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power
• 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
• 1 x AMD LED Fan USB Header
Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Series
• 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD
• 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD