Problem with much RAM ?
Hello, hope you can give me some advice.
I have this PC:
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X399 Gaming 7
- BIOS Version: F12
- CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
- RAM: G.Skill 128GB - F4-2400C15Q2-128GFX ( Using de XMP-2400 Profile )
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
I just assemble this PC and after installing all the new BIOS, OS, Drivers, Apps and Utilities all week I have beeing receiving the following errors after a medium to hard Memory intense workload:
All RAM memory related errors on BSOD.
So, my question are
- Does this Motherboard really supports and work just fine with 128 GB of RAM installed ?
- Is there a BIOS version that works better on systems with this amount of RAM better than the last F12 version ?
Hope some user with a similar configuration could comment on your experience.
Thanks a lot in advance.