ZE 1601 https://www.mediafire.com/file/yx1f7...-1601.zip/file
- No ACPI WMI yet
- Fixes some USB devices not working or stalling at B4
- Fixes "AMD CBS item not resetting after Clear CMOS"
- If we're lucky it might fix more things, didn't have time to try it yet
Originally Posted by dejanh
2x 32GB kit will work just as well. Not sure if it will be easier to find. I posted the part code some posts back.
Finally located one kit and verified it's unstable. But I won't have time to keep testing until Monday.
I have however come up with a few suspects have been changed that along with 2990WX support. Can you see if any of the below makes your memory stable again?
Extreme Tweaker\DRAM Timing Control\
- ProcODT = 60ohm (can also try 53.3ohm)
- MemCadBusClkDrvStren = 24 ohm
- MemCadBusAddrCmdDrvStren = 24 ohm
- MemCadBusCsOdtStren = 24 ohm
- MemCadBusCkeStren = 24 ohm
AMD CBS\UMC Common Options\DDR4 Common Options\Phy Configuration\PMU Training
- DFE Read Training = Enabled (can also try Disabled)
- FFE Write Training = Enabled (can also try Disabled)