Asus & X399 The ROG Zenith Extreme: A Complaint & Bug Tracking Thread - Page 131 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Asus & X399 The ROG Zenith Extreme: A Complaint & Bug Tracking Thread

post #1301 of 1303 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 07:29 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Hi I have the asus rog zenith extreme and this ram F4-3200C14Q-32GTZRX, (TOT 64GB) if I make a memtest86 one ram at a time, all the ram are good I have no errors.
While if I use all the RAM in total 64GB I have errors!
I have the latest firmware version especially 2001.
Maybe I should try 1003 and see if I still have errors? has anyone had the same problem and solved it somehow?
I would be glad if anyone could help me.
Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1302 of 1303 (permalink) Old 03-01-2020, 03:00 PM
Not New to Overclock.net

Rep: 105 (Unique: 76)
Quote: Originally Posted by myionzolo View Post
Hi I have the asus rog zenith extreme and this ram F4-3200C14Q-32GTZRX, (TOT 64GB) if I make a memtest86 one ram at a time, all the ram are good I have no errors.
While if I use all the RAM in total 64GB I have errors!
I have the latest firmware version especially 2001.
Maybe I should try 1003 and see if I still have errors? has anyone had the same problem and solved it somehow?
I would be glad if anyone could help me.
Thank you
For all intents and purposes, you can't run that ram at 3200MHz in either 8x8GB or 4x16GB configuration with the Zenith Extreme or Zenith Extreme Alpha. There is no real solution for it. You may be able to tune the settings to make it work (very slight possibility) but I suspect that it would take you weeks or longer of trial and error. I run my version of very similar memory at 3000MHz now since it is the fastest that it will go with consistent stability and no random boot-up training problems. Mind you, if you do have the Zenith Extreme, you can downgrade the UEFI version to 1003 and then you should be able to run 3200MHz in a 4x16GB config. I am not sure if you use all 8 DIMM slots (I suspect not).
post #1303 of 1303 (permalink) Old 05-03-2020, 11:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
No news or hints at a new bios?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in