Yep youre absolutely right! I did some more research and tweaked these sub timings.
I didnt take a screenshot of it, but originally, my Mem read speeds were around 51.1GB/s with around 73ns latency.
I tried the safe sub-timings. and got great improvement.
Then I tried the fast sub-timings and got even better improvement.
Went to 52.9GBs and 67.8ns with the safe, and 53.4GBs and 67.6ns with the fast.
Currently stressing my timings along with the fast sub-timings. Wondering where to go next, maybe bring tRP to 14 (along with tRAS and tRC), or try for 3666mhz with the current. maybe both, who knows.