Crosshair VII is here, and plenty of feedback from OCN has made it into the product. It's not revolutionary, but there are a lot of small little tweaks that in the end makes a big difference.
- CPU/SOC VRM reconfigured to 10+2 and upgraded to IR3555 Power Stages. Additionally the SOC phases are placed between the CPU phases for lower temperatures.
- Supports Asynchronous eCLK mode, which allows you to overclock the CPU reference clock independently from Fabric/DRAM and PCI-E.
- Performance Enhancer option can increase or disable XFR power and current limits allowing you to boost higher and longer. Together with reference clock adjustments this means you can get up to ~4.5 GHz in single threaded loads and 4.2-4.3 GHz in multi threaded.
is the original author of this function.
- Much improved voltage monitoring both in software and at ProbeIt points with differential sensing for CPU Core Voltage, CPU SOC Voltage, DRAM Voltage and EPS12V.
- Stealth mode which easily disables Aura and on-board LEDs completely, including the power button and Q-Code display.
For further details, check the attached PDF brief. Or ask in the thread
Latest releases available here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/jkoxu4r003qu7/Release
C7H/WIFI BIOS 0601
- First release on OCN
sha256 d0d54fe84bf4cacc6cce5abbb071f83166ab4a4ada3d977496 32cde1aa50b1e6
sha256 28bbc18cf2ec9166feb3776eaffee1d4c17f02e59d11f542bb 6568071e1011fb