Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 BIG problem sink - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 BIG problem sink

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 BIG problem sink

sorry for my bad english. I bought an arctic 33 plus but I have a problem.
I bought a 2600x and the arctic and this mobo last week and today i have assembled the pc. but I have a problem does not adhere.I put it
in practice I dance these (I circled them in red)
https://ibb.co/gPdYJ41. moving ones like suspensions obviously does not make contact if I put the case upright
https://ibb.co/JdcHRfd
Here we can see that there is a peg underneath, while it does not come out afterwards
Here we see. Disassembled dissipator. The peg below is there while no
watch the video so you understand
Is it normal for the backplate to move and make so much play? or has it broken (unglued from the motherboard)?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 01:49 PM
New to Overclock.net

It looks like the screws are too long. I have a CM 212 and it mounts on my 1700x the same way, the back plate is loose until the cooler is screwed in, but in my case there are springs to provide the required force. I would try to contact Arctic and show them. But while I waited I would go to the hardware and see about some shorter screws.

Quote:I'm gonna throw in my 2 cents. Not because I'm an expert but because I have a keyboard.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in