ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Overclocking & Discussion Thread - Page 95 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Overclocking & Discussion Thread

post #941 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 04:56 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 28 (Unique: 25)
Nice, 1001 BIOS improved my latency by 1ns haha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cachemem1001.png
Views:	16
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	296630  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #942 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 08:12 PM
complaints > /dev/null

Rep: 288 (Unique: 176)
Quote: Originally Posted by Adventurer_ View Post
Thanks.

I have read multiple threads in multiple forums but there are always some people with weird problems that I am not sure if they are self caused or BIOS caused. Because I am prepairing to build a system worth a lot of money it is just better to ask than to "suspect".

I already have a question..... somewhere I have heard that Asus x570 VIII Hero still has problems with fan control (which does supposedly not work). Do you know any more about that?
I am planning to have an air cooled system which must be completely silent at IDLE. On my ancient Intel system I was able to achieve that at IDLE all fans are turned off.

Of course later on I will try to overclock if possible but system must be completely stable at default (100% working fan control is also included in the "stability" of the motherboard).

Thanks for help!

I use Arctic Bionix PWM fans and let the board control them all. I also had an Intel system (i7 4790k + ROG Maximus VI Hero) and this system allows for much better fan control through the bios- for example, on my Intel setup before I upgraded, I had to use fancontrol service under Linux or my fans would be at 100% at all times. This was pretty much a nightmare to initially figure out and configure (done through a txt file essentially).

On this board, though, the BIOS fan control handles all of that if you have a distro with Ryzen 3000 firmware support compiled into the kernel. So, my fans will ramp up under load and otherwise follow my manual fan profile from the bios that decreases or increases speed depending on temperature (which seems to be based on socket temp).

Under Windows it should be no problem but you WILL have to use AI Suite (ASUS software) to program the fan controller. Once you do this initially and set your fan profile (using a graph), which does have an "auto stop" feature checkbox that turns the fans off below a certain temperature, and you save your profile, it is retained within Windows and you basically don't need to leave the AI Suite software running or ever load it again as it saves the profile to a file (I assume) and then runs a background service to control your fan speed and apply the profile, including the auto fan off.

There doesn't appear to be an option for this in the bios for PWM or normal fans- it just adjusts the current to the fan (it's pretty fine control between 1-100%), I have never actually tested if you can set it to 0 or 1 and have the fans not run.

Auto fan stop is probably not the best idea with Ryzen 3000 chips, any of them, because they idle quite hot and without any case fans or heatsink/rad fans running your chip will probably be idling close to 60C. You can still use some quality fans and set them to a low speed at idle, and once you adjust your voltage and oc the chip will idle around 40C or so with the fans at a speed that is essentially inaudible or barely so, but you will probably want to keep them running and have a large case with great airflow, even for the 3700x. If you use a large tower heatsink you may be able to just run the rear heatsink fan at a low speed. (e.g. pull) If you use really really good quiet fans like Scythe Gentle Typhoon, Servo's or Kaze Jyu's this might be inaudible (sorry haven't air cooled on tower heatsinks for a very long time, lol, and never bought or used quiet fans, I always go with HP fans, so my knowledge on current quality quiet fans is nonexistent but these were great and very popular around 2011/2012)

EDIT: If you don't overclock and disable boost, or give it a mild OC (4GHz all cores might be reasonable and doable at 1.2v, stock with boost off is 1100mV or 1.1v as I tested that, the 8 core chips probably use less but I dunno), you may not need to worry about idle temperatures but I can't test this because my chip is a 12 core. The cache and RAM controller is quite different too, or at least, more capable.

Make of this what you will but if temps and inaudible fans are your concern, the experience may be better on Intel chipsets, at least right now, as they are still very much working the kinks out with the x570 platform through BIOS updates atm. However, if performance and especially price/performance is your concern, well the 3700x overclocked correctly and with DDR4 3600MHz+ compares pretty favorably to an i9-9900k for over $150 less. It will likely gain performance over time and I would be unsurprised if because of vulnerabilities and the chip still being 14nm, that a i9-9900k a few years down the line will be worse in everything compared to a 3700x even if it is running at 5.2GHz with DDR4-4000+. Architecture and feature size on the Ryzen 3000 chips makes it superior although right now you could of course argue against this and provide a reasonable argument as to why. Only time will tell but I'm pretty confident that AMD and the board vendors will squeeze substantially more performance out of these chips and particularly my 3900x.

Hope this helps your purchase decision. I'm thrilled with my rig and it is a significant and worthwhile upgrade from my i7-4790k- which lasted me 6 years- I fully expect this new setup to last just as long if not longer.

Big Red 2020
(34 items)
Macintosh SE (1987)
(19 items)
CPU
Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4.4GHz CCD0 1.36v, 4.2GHz CCD1, locked, 1900Mhz fclk
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero BIOS 1001
GPU
EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 2012/5760MHz
GPU
RAM
G.SKILL Flare X B-Die 3200 C14 @ 3800MHz 16-16-16-32-50 1T 1.42v ;)
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 Evo 500GB m.2 2280 PCI-E NVMe SSD
Hard Drive
WD Black 2TB
Hard Drive
WD Blue 4TB
Hard Drive
WD Blue 6TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo SATA 256GB
Optical Drive
Lite-On DVD-RW
Power Supply
COOLERMASTER V1000
Cooling
Corsair H100i V2 (plastidipped red tubing)
Cooling
Arctic Bionix F120 red (radiator), Bionix F140 red (rear), Bionix P140 3k RPM (front)
Cooling
Prolimatech PK-3 Nano 30g tube
Cooling
G.skill OG DDR3 Memory Cooler, white LED
Cooling
Corsair red LED 140mm fan, blowing on board socket + VRMs from behind
Case
Corsair 780T w/ custom red paint
Operating System
Debian Linux 10
Operating System
Win10 X64 Pro 1903 (gaming only), stripped down, updates blocked, Firewalled.
Monitor
3x ASUS V239 23" 1080p IPS Surround, 60Hz
Keyboard
Ducky One 2 RGB PKT MX Reds
Keyboard
OCN Ducky DK1008 MX Blues
Keyboard
Corsair K70 Lux red led/MX Reds
Mouse
Redragon Chroma M710 RGB (Omron Switches)
Mousepad
Corsair Polaris RGB
Audio
Logitech G230 red
Audio
Logitech Z2300 2.1 120w 8" sub, w/ 40w satellites
Other
Logisys red LED "Meteor Light"
Other
Custom acrylic PSU shroud "Big Red" (black w/ red led logo, v1tech)
Other
Custom acrylic drive cage shroud "[email protected]" (black w/ red logo. Clockwerkindustries)
Other
Thermaltake TTmod combed red/black cable extensions
Other
"Republic of Gamers", "EVGA" case badges.
Other
Merax Red/Black Racing Chair
CPU
HuC6280 7.16MHz
Motherboard
NEC
GPU
HuC6260 Video Color Encoder (slave of HuC6270A)
GPU
HuC6270A Video Display Contoller 64kB VRAM
RAM
8kB
Optical Drive
HuCard (38 pin removable EEPROM storage, size of a credit card)
Case
Core Grafx case, 5.5" x 5.5", smallest home console ever
Operating System
PC Engine BIOS
Monitor
24"flat CRT television, 60Hz, 256x239
Keyboard
PC Engine 2-button controller
Audio
Hu6280A 6-channel on CPU die
Other
Brand new Nichicon electrolytic capacitors
CPU
Motorola 68000 @ 7.8MHz
Motherboard
Macintosh SE logic board
Motherboard
Macintosh SE analog board (provides voltage + timing to CRT)
GPU
None. Graphics generated by ROM, OS and 68k (sans fpu)
RAM
NEC Electronics 80ns 9-chip 1MB SIMMs (four, 4MB total RAM)
Hard Drive
FloppyEmu Ver C in clear case, front-mounted, 500MB HFS .dsk file
Optical Drive
Sony 800KB Double-Sided floppy disk drive. Cleaned and relubricated
Power Supply
stock, 75W
Cooling
Single fan. Very small. (25mm?)
Cooling
Cage in the case itself provides convection cooling.
Case
Macintosh SE, platinum color, Snow White design language
Operating System
System Software 6.0.8 w/ Multifinder
Operating System
System Software 7.1 (rarely used; needed for Macintalk 2 speech synthesis)
Monitor
9" 1-bit (black and white) CRT, 512x342, 58Hz
Keyboard
Apple Desktop Bus Keyboard 1 (cleaned and restored.)
Mouse
Apple Desktop Bus Mouse 1 (cleaned)
Audio
Mono Speaker
Other
"Macintosh Toolbox" 128Kb ROM chip- accelerates OS/System calls
Other
Replaced soldered 3.6V PRAM battery liable to explode/leak w/ 3V lithium coin cell meant for Gameboy games.
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by neurotix; 09-17-2019 at 08:23 PM.
post #943 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 01:17 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Hey Neurotix, thank you very much for you detailed answer!!! You really helped me a lot. I was not sure what to do but now I have quite a good picture.
I will probably make the leap and order my first AMD system after 10 years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #944 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 02:28 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Hi @all,

first of all I like to thank all of you. That's a great and very informative thread and you got some nice folks here.

Neurotix, very nice details indeed. Since you mentioned the AI-Suite, i have a question: Is it already running on the CH8? I read about Fan Xpert 3, but didn't try it by now.
post #945 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 03:29 AM - Thread Starter
Well, hello there...

Rep: 315 (Unique: 230)
Thanks.

I have read multiple threads in multiple forums but there are always some people with weird problems that I am not sure if they are self caused or BIOS caused. Because I am prepairing to build a system worth a lot of money it is just better to ask than to "suspect".

I already have a question..... somewhere I have heard that Asus x570 VIII Hero still has problems with fan control (which does supposedly not work). Do you know any more about that?
I am planning to have an air cooled system which must be completely silent at IDLE. On my ancient Intel system I was able to achieve that at IDLE all fans are turned off.

Of course later on I will try to overclock if possible but system must be completely stable at default (100% working fan control is also included in the "stability" of the motherboard).

Thanks for help!

There's no problem with fan control. You can adjust each fan to your liking. I would suggest an all-in-one water cooler for a more silent operation. The H100i Pro is about as silent as you'll get. Good luck on your build.

Primus
(25 items)
pfSense Firewall
(10 items)
CPU
AMD - Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8GHz 12-Core (4.6GHz Max Boost)
Motherboard
Asus - ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) X570 AMD ATX
GPU
Asus - GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X
RAM
G.Skill - TridentZ RGB 32GB (4x8GB) 4000MHz F4-4000C17Q-32GTZR
Hard Drive
Samsung - 960 Pro 512GB M.2-2280 PCI-E v3.0 x4 NVMe SSD
Hard Drive
Seagate - Exos X10 10TB 3.5" 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s
Hard Drive
Samsung - 850 Pro 512GB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD
Optical Drive
Asus - BW-12B1ST 12X SATA CD/DVD/Blu-ray Writer
Power Supply
EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 650W 80+ Platinum Fully Modular
Cooling
Corsair - Hydro H100i Pro Liquid 240mm All-In-One
Cooling
G.Skill - FTB-3500C5-D Turbulence II Memory Fans
Case
Cougar - Panzer Max ATX Full Tower
Operating System
Microsoft - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
Monitor
Acer - 2x G7 G247HYL 23.8" IPS 4ms 1920 x 1080 60Hz
Keyboard
Cooler Master - MasterKeys Pro S Cherry MX Red w/Ducky Keycaps
Mouse
Logitech - G502 Hero RGB Tunable Gaming
Mousepad
Fellowes - Black w/Microban
Audio
Realtek - ALC1220 - 7.1Ch 32bit/192KHz 120dB SNR HD
Other
Logitech - C922x HD Pro Widescreen 1080p Webcam
Other
Thrustmaster - T.Flight Stick X Joystick
Other
Canon - PIXMA MG3120 All-In-One Copier/Printer/Scanner
Other
Sennheiser - HD 650 LE Massdrop Reference Class Headphones
Other
Logitech - Z623 200W 2.1Ch THX-Certified Speakers
Other
Thermal Grizzly - Kryonaut Top Grade Thermal Compound
Other
Shure - MV5 Professional Quality Condenser Microphone
CPU
Intel - Core i7-7700 3.6GHz 4-Core (4.2GHz Max Boost)
Motherboard
ASRock - Z270M-ITX/ac LGA1151 Intel Mini ITX
RAM
Kingston - HyperX Predator 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 CL12
Hard Drive
ADATA - Premier Pro SP600 64GB 2.5" SSD
Power Supply
Silverstone - 300W 80+ Bronze Certified SFX
Cooling
Noctua - NH-L9i 33.8 CFM
Case
Cooler Master - Elite 110 Mini ITX
Operating System
pfSense Latest Version
Monitor
BenQ - GW2270 21.5" 1920x1080 60Hz
Keyboard
Qumax - Scorpius V6 Wired Mini
▲ hide details ▲

post #946 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 04:42 AM
complaints > /dev/null

Rep: 288 (Unique: 176)
Hey Neurotix, thank you very much for you detailed answer!!! You really helped me a lot. I was not sure what to do but now I have quite a good picture.
I will probably make the leap and order my first AMD system after 10 years.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sam64 View Post
Hi @all,

first of all I like to thank all of you. That's a great and very informative thread and you got some nice folks here.

Neurotix, very nice details indeed. Since you mentioned the AI-Suite, i have a question: Is it already running on the CH8? I read about Fan Xpert 3, but didn't try it by now.
You're welcome. And welcome to OCN.

I would say you're making a very good choice price/performance wise, also with bios updates should you need the performance in the future I think a 3700x with great cooling will do 4.5GHz+. Otherwise, and especially with this board (which gives the chip 1.45v on auto, not sure if they fixed that in the latest bios but AMD claims it's normal), you will most probably want to disable Turbo outright and set the chip down to 1.1v or something. You'll definitely want a very serious $100+ tower heatsink if going air- Dark Rock Pro, Noctua D15 or something along those lines. Also probably want a serious case with great airflow. The socket and VRMs get pretty hot and I've seen my 3900x pulling 135 amps (insane) max during testing but I'm like, really hard on my chips. Being a hwbot bencher... I'm using a special bios and that was in Cinebench R20 with power saving features essentially off so the cores don't jump around or throttle at all to maintain lower power draw and temps. (Be aware that this is a wholly new architecture as I understand it, derived from Zen 1 and TR but altogether different- you WILL see your core speed fluctuating like crazy and it actually changes billions of times a second in all likelihood under load with stock/auto boost settings. No monitoring software can actually show it but yeah, if you think your CCD0 CCX0 is at 4625 because HWINfo64 says so, think again. Its decreasing it's speed constantly to maintain thermals from my understanding and from AMD's explanation themselves on reddit. Feel free to shoot this down if you disagree or know better but this is my understanding of how these chips work).

Also in a few years you'll have a great upgrade path to a used 3900x or even 3950x (32 thread!) if you like, or you can move to whatever comes next with Zen 3 assuming it will work on x570.

If you're coming from an Intel quad or Extreme Edition 6 core it's well worth it, but anything like Ryzen 2000 or i7-8700k or newer, the improvement is probably not worth it. Worth it for me though but I gotta peddle my old kit on ebay because wife. Wish me luck, my 4790k was a SiliconLottery delid binned at 4.8GHz 1.3v, with DDR3-2600 C10. No buyers so far...

As far as a CLC, mine is probably limiting my OC if I had to guess because my temps get quite high and I think I may actually have a great chip as I can do 1900 fclk no sweat and everything I've read indicates the majority of chips can't. I might have to get a 360mm AIO and new fans for it- in a few months once my old stuff is sold and I can convince the wife I might actually do one of those EK starter kits, the ones with a combo res/pump that sits in your 5 1/4" bay. And add a premium block. Afaik it wouldn't be much more than a 360 AIO. I'd not be surprised in the least if a Noctua D15 would cool this thing a bit better than my H100i V2. And in the GamersNexus comparison of AIOs, the V2 cools stuff much better than the newer H100i Pro..

As far as the Fan Xpert 3, yeah, AI Suite installs it. Works fine for me on Win10 Pro 1903. However, I don't have it installed (I reformatted a few times when I broke W10- I held out on Win7 x64 w/ patches for years >.>). As I said, it basically also installs a Windows service that is always running and after you set a a fan profile you're happy with, you can disable AI Suite even starting up or running as the 'Asus Fancontrol Service' (was called that on my Win7/Maximus VI Hero anyway) will just apply your profile on startup. In this case, you don't want to bother with fan control through the bios. It's pretty much set it up and forget about AI Suite unless you need to open it to make a change. I do believe it launches on it's own as a scheduled task so hopefully you use W10 Pro and have access to Task Scheduler administrative tool so you can disable AI Suite running when you log in. I don't think it shows as a startup entry in Task Manager or elsewhere but I might be wrong.

Hope this helps.

Big Red 2020
(34 items)
Macintosh SE (1987)
(19 items)
CPU
Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4.4GHz CCD0 1.36v, 4.2GHz CCD1, locked, 1900Mhz fclk
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero BIOS 1001
GPU
GPU
RAM
G.SKILL Flare X B-Die 3200 C14 @ 3800MHz 16-16-16-32-50 1T 1.42v ;)
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 Evo 500GB m.2 2280 PCI-E NVMe SSD
Hard Drive
WD Black 2TB
Hard Drive
WD Blue 4TB
Hard Drive
WD Blue 6TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo SATA 256GB
Optical Drive
Lite-On DVD-RW
Power Supply
COOLERMASTER V1000
Cooling
Corsair H100i V2 (plastidipped red tubing)
Cooling
Arctic Bionix F120 red (radiator), Bionix F140 red (rear), Bionix P140 3k RPM (front)
Cooling
Prolimatech PK-3 Nano 30g tube
Cooling
G.skill OG DDR3 Memory Cooler, white LED
Cooling
Corsair red LED 140mm fan, blowing on board socket + VRMs from behind
Case
Corsair 780T w/ custom red paint
Operating System
Debian Linux 10
Operating System
Win10 X64 Pro 1903 (gaming only), stripped down, updates blocked, Firewalled.
Monitor
3x ASUS V239 23" 1080p IPS Surround, 60Hz
Keyboard
Ducky One 2 RGB PKT MX Reds
Keyboard
OCN Ducky DK1008 MX Blues
Keyboard
Corsair K70 Lux red led/MX Reds
Mouse
Redragon Chroma M710 RGB (Omron Switches)
Mousepad
Corsair Polaris RGB
Audio
Logitech G230 red
Audio
Logitech Z2300 2.1 120w 8" sub, w/ 40w satellites
Other
Logisys red LED "Meteor Light"
Other
Custom acrylic PSU shroud "Big Red" (black w/ red led logo, v1tech)
Other
Custom acrylic drive cage shroud "[email protected]" (black w/ red logo. Clockwerkindustries)
Other
Thermaltake TTmod combed red/black cable extensions
Other
"Republic of Gamers", "EVGA" case badges.
Other
Merax Red/Black Racing Chair
CPU
HuC6280 7.16MHz
Motherboard
NEC
GPU
HuC6260 Video Color Encoder (slave of HuC6270A)
GPU
HuC6270A Video Display Contoller 64kB VRAM
RAM
8kB
Optical Drive
HuCard (38 pin removable EEPROM storage, size of a credit card)
Case
Core Grafx case, 5.5" x 5.5", smallest home console ever
Operating System
PC Engine BIOS
Monitor
24"flat CRT television, 60Hz, 256x239
Keyboard
PC Engine 2-button controller
Audio
Hu6280A 6-channel on CPU die
Other
Brand new Nichicon electrolytic capacitors
CPU
Motorola 68000 @ 7.8MHz
Motherboard
Macintosh SE logic board
Motherboard
Macintosh SE analog board (provides voltage + timing to CRT)
GPU
None. Graphics generated by ROM, OS and 68k (sans fpu)
RAM
NEC Electronics 80ns 9-chip 1MB SIMMs (four, 4MB total RAM)
Hard Drive
FloppyEmu Ver C in clear case, front-mounted, 500MB HFS .dsk file
Optical Drive
Sony 800KB Double-Sided floppy disk drive. Cleaned and relubricated
Power Supply
stock, 75W
Cooling
Single fan. Very small. (25mm?)
Cooling
Cage in the case itself provides convection cooling.
Case
Macintosh SE, platinum color, Snow White design language
Operating System
System Software 6.0.8 w/ Multifinder
Operating System
System Software 7.1 (rarely used; needed for Macintalk 2 speech synthesis)
Monitor
9" 1-bit (black and white) CRT, 512x342, 58Hz
Keyboard
Apple Desktop Bus Keyboard 1 (cleaned and restored.)
Mouse
Apple Desktop Bus Mouse 1 (cleaned)
Audio
Mono Speaker
Other
"Macintosh Toolbox" 128Kb ROM chip- accelerates OS/System calls
Other
Replaced soldered 3.6V PRAM battery liable to explode/leak w/ 3V lithium coin cell meant for Gameboy games.
▲ hide details ▲

Last edited by neurotix; 09-18-2019 at 04:47 AM.
post #947 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 07:24 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 43 (Unique: 22)
Guys, does anyone know if it's possible to do P-States OC with Ryzen 3000 using our mobo?

I've been trying to find information about it without any luck.

Ryzen 9 Rig
(18 items)
CPU
Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard
ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero X570
GPU
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB. GDDR6 Sapphire Pulse
RAM
G.Skill 16GB (2x8) DDR4 3600MHz @3733 TridentZ F4-3600C15D-16GTZ
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD M.2 NVMe PCI 1 TB.
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO SSD SATA3 ACHI 1TB.
Hard Drive
Toshiba X300 SATA3 7200RPM 5TB.
Power Supply
Corsair RM-850 850W Fully Modular
Cooling
Noctua NH-U12A
Case
Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Operating System
Windows 10 x64 Pro for Workstations
Monitor
LG UltraWide 34UC79G-B 34" Curved IPS 144Hz FreeSync
Keyboard
Logitech Gaming G513 Carbon
Mouse
Logitech G903
Mousepad
ASUS ROG Stealth
Audio
Realtek ALC1220 + Logitech Z625 2.1 Speaker Set
Other
Fan Cases: 5x Noctua NF-P14s Redux 140mm 1500 RPM PWM
Other
APC Back 1400VA
▲ hide details ▲
post #948 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 07:32 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 28 (Unique: 25)
Getting some good clocks with 1001 BIOS on my C8F, CPu is on auto, oc lv3 and PBO on.this was after 3 hrs of playing Borderlands 3
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	3900x.png
Views:	29
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	296716  

post #949 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter
Well, hello there...

Rep: 315 (Unique: 230)
The first post is completely up to date now. Take a look over it in your free time. You may find something(s) very interesting there. Enjoy!

Primus
(25 items)
pfSense Firewall
(10 items)
CPU
AMD - Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8GHz 12-Core (4.6GHz Max Boost)
Motherboard
Asus - ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) X570 AMD ATX
GPU
Asus - GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X
RAM
G.Skill - TridentZ RGB 32GB (4x8GB) 4000MHz F4-4000C17Q-32GTZR
Hard Drive
Samsung - 960 Pro 512GB M.2-2280 PCI-E v3.0 x4 NVMe SSD
Hard Drive
Seagate - Exos X10 10TB 3.5" 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s
Hard Drive
Samsung - 850 Pro 512GB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD
Optical Drive
Asus - BW-12B1ST 12X SATA CD/DVD/Blu-ray Writer
Power Supply
EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 650W 80+ Platinum Fully Modular
Cooling
Corsair - Hydro H100i Pro Liquid 240mm All-In-One
Cooling
G.Skill - FTB-3500C5-D Turbulence II Memory Fans
Case
Cougar - Panzer Max ATX Full Tower
Operating System
Microsoft - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
Monitor
Acer - 2x G7 G247HYL 23.8" IPS 4ms 1920 x 1080 60Hz
Keyboard
Cooler Master - MasterKeys Pro S Cherry MX Red w/Ducky Keycaps
Mouse
Logitech - G502 Hero RGB Tunable Gaming
Mousepad
Fellowes - Black w/Microban
Audio
Realtek - ALC1220 - 7.1Ch 32bit/192KHz 120dB SNR HD
Other
Logitech - C922x HD Pro Widescreen 1080p Webcam
Other
Thrustmaster - T.Flight Stick X Joystick
Other
Canon - PIXMA MG3120 All-In-One Copier/Printer/Scanner
Other
Sennheiser - HD 650 LE Massdrop Reference Class Headphones
Other
Logitech - Z623 200W 2.1Ch THX-Certified Speakers
Other
Thermal Grizzly - Kryonaut Top Grade Thermal Compound
Other
Shure - MV5 Professional Quality Condenser Microphone
CPU
Intel - Core i7-7700 3.6GHz 4-Core (4.2GHz Max Boost)
Motherboard
ASRock - Z270M-ITX/ac LGA1151 Intel Mini ITX
RAM
Kingston - HyperX Predator 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 CL12
Hard Drive
ADATA - Premier Pro SP600 64GB 2.5" SSD
Power Supply
Silverstone - 300W 80+ Bronze Certified SFX
Cooling
Noctua - NH-L9i 33.8 CFM
Case
Cooler Master - Elite 110 Mini ITX
Operating System
pfSense Latest Version
Monitor
BenQ - GW2270 21.5" 1920x1080 60Hz
Keyboard
Qumax - Scorpius V6 Wired Mini
▲ hide details ▲

post #950 of 1213 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 10:02 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 109 (Unique: 40)
Testing C8I b-die 1:1
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 09-10-19 at 03.59 PM.PNG
Views:	39
Size:	753.3 KB
ID:	296734  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in