This thread is dedicated for those who own the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme.
Innovative design, cutting-edge function, state-of-art aesthetics, sophisticated thermal design, next generation network connection ,Hi-Fi level audio system. X570 AORUS XTREME is the new definition of flagship motherboard.
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 16 Phases Infineon Digital VRM Solution with 70A Power Stage
- Thermal Reactive Armor Design with Fins-Array Heatsink, Direct Touch Heatpipe and NanoCarbon Baseplate
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Triple Thermal Guards
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with 2X AORUS Antenna
- Rear 130dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB & ESS SABRE 9218 DAC with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN + Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- Exclusive RGB FAN COMMANDER for Professional Casemoders
- USB TurboCharger for Mobile Device Fast Charge Support
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Front & Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ Headers
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS Without Installing CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Will update this post as more information from owners come in, as well as listing info that has already been posted by tech reviewers.
Gamer's Nexus/Buildzoid video feature on the Xtreme: