x570 Aorus Elite System freezes / instability issues
Hey guys! First of all, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, please let me know if I'm this is not the place for issues, new here.
Recently I got build, which is the following:
1. x570 Aorus Elite (duh)
2. Ryzen 3700x
3. 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200c16.
I've been experiencing freezing and instability issues when running on anything higher than 3.6GHz (base clock, core boost disabled) on my 3700x. Basically my system just randomly freezes (no BSOD or anything, just can't move the mouse and can't do anything until I restart) after some load or sometimes even when idling. Today I ran about 2-3 hours of AIDA Stress test with no crash and after some hours of normal usage (browsing, watching videos, etc.) it crashed again. Sometimes when stress testing in AIDA I get Hardware Failure error and the test stops, sometimes it just freezes mid test, it's really RNG.
I've done the following things and tests to ensure I'm not screwing things up in the BIOS or something:
1. Updated to every BIOS release, up until the just released beta BIOS F4l. I specifically waited a few BIOS updates to see if something changes, my system just froze randomly again about 30min after updating to this version.
2. Clean reinstall to Windows 1903.
3. Updated Chipset drivers to the latest released by AMD.
I've tested the following BIOS settings with not much improvement:
1. Everything default( CPU, RAM, etc.) - system freezes.
2. Default CPU settings, XMP RAM - system freezes.
3. Tried manual overclock with about 1.325V with anything from 4.2GHz down to 3.8GHz and again it crashed.
4. Tried PBO+XMP - no luck.
5. The only thing that is stable for me 100% of the time is disabling Core Boost and staying at 3.6GHz all the time (XMP also no issues).
Wondering if someone is having the same issues or if you have any advice.