x570 Aorus Extreme RMA Networking - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

x570 Aorus Extreme RMA Networking

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
x570 Aorus Extreme RMA Networking

Constantly getting network disconnections and ping spikes. Causing multiplayer games to be unplayable. At first I though this was my router modem system until I updated all the gear to the newest unit out there, so it is in no way a router modem issue. I've had nothing with issues on this x570 extreme gigabyte 3900x build I'm starting to regret making this purchase.

I have reset the network adaptors, completely reset the system with clean installs 3 times, done all driver updates manually prior to resorting to "drivereasy" paid pro version to have all things done 100%. Have ensured that power management does not put my network adaptor to sleep. What do I need to do here to fix these issues below? getting game freezes online and disconnects. I'm close to just RMA the motherboard with how many issues I have encountered in the last month with this.

These event logs seem to show I have hardware issues occurring, please let me know what can be done to fix this.
Windows event logs repeatedly giving me:

1.) Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed. event id 5005
2.) 5055 - HW error
3.) The network interface "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset. This network interface has reset 1 time(s) since it was last initialized
4.)WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped.=
Module Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWifiIhv08.dll
5.)The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
and APPID
Unavailable
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

& more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 04:27 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 28 (Unique: 25)
You using the WIFI?

I've never had success with that stuff being reliable at all.

I think I've read others report issues with WIFI 6, basically "interfering" with the local network causing a "black out". Check Reddit etc.

I always found WIFI to be dubious on the routers/modems, needing resets now and then because it "freezes". Wired always has worked.

Report and get a ticket and/or see if a new drivers arrive to fix it. I've barely used the WIFI on my board as I know the Modem is problematic at times with it on other devices.
WIFI 6 is new and probably need updates to fix issues unless it's a hardware fault your encountering.

Gigabyte X570 AORUS XTREME, Ryzen 7 3800X 4.45Ghz, 4266/1900 MEM/FCLK, 16.26.19.48.76.tRFC 650 1T 1.58V
4x8Gb Kingston HX434C19FB2K2/16 3466C19 1.2V (Micron E-die 16nm)
OLD: Biostar x470GT8 Ryzen 7 1700 @ ~4.0Ghz CPU, 3200Mhz RAM ...
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 11:47 AM
New to Overclock.net

Hi, I had similar problems with WiFi on my Aorus Master. If you instgalled the drivers provided by Gigabyte, these may be are the culpruit for your disconnections.

Try to update from the device manager to the Windows update ones. That solved my issues, and now WiFi is rock solid.

Good luck,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 12:00 PM
Hardware Rep

Rep: 41 (Unique: 32)
Have you tried the driver from Intel directly? https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...etworking.html
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 11:05 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by GBT-MatthewH View Post
Have you tried the driver from Intel directly? https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...etworking.html
Quote: Originally Posted by nangu View Post
Hi, I had similar problems with WiFi on my Aorus Master. If you instgalled the drivers provided by Gigabyte, these may be are the culpruit for your disconnections.

Try to update from the device manager to the Windows update ones. That solved my issues, and now WiFi is rock solid.

Good luck,

After the last clean install I had downloaded drivers from intel's site directly using the update assistant tool to manage & download all necessary driver updates from their site. I have also used a windows certified driver tool "drivereasy" to download all necessary drivers in general for the computer.

I just went and updated bios to version F3 from prior F3i to see if this resolved the issue. Nothing has worked to fix the errors. Windows event viewer repeatedly states "hardware failure" and "has encountered an internal error and has failed" Games will lose connection completely, if not completely lag me in games to ping spikes of 500 and frame drops every few minutes. I am running out of ideas to fix the solution and just about to RMA this unit. I am irritated beyond belief $700 motherboard as I want this to be my pc for years to go and now I have to go through the rings. If any suggestions on a solution to fix the hardware please let me know so I can make a last attempt

Last edited by RedBlueHue4; 08-29-2019 at 11:53 PM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 08:56 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 5 (Unique: 5)
«I have also used a windows certified driver tool "drivereasy" to download all necessary drivers in general for the computer.»

That might cause your problems. Remove all junk software and old drivers. Go to DevManager and remove the adapter. Restart. Windows will find the new hardware and set it up.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Grin View Post
«I have also used a windows certified driver tool "drivereasy" to download all necessary drivers in general for the computer.»

That might cause your problems. Remove all junk software and old drivers. Go to DevManager and remove the adapter. Restart. Windows will find the new hardware and set it up.
I uninstalled the device last night and restarted the PC, windows re-installed the network adaptor for me. Then made sure to turn the power management settings to "off" mode again so it will not shut down. This didn't fix the problem so I have gone into network and sharing center to reset all network adaptors. This did not resolve the problem either.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 11:54 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 5 (Unique: 5)
Your need to remove all old drivers and their components after adapter removed then do restart.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 06:42 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Grin View Post
Your need to remove all old drivers and their components after adapter removed then do restart.
I had chosen the checkbox to remove all drivers when the uninstallation was performed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in