Final Straw Going to RMA - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Final Straw Going to RMA

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Final Straw Going to RMA

Last attempt to get solutions for this piece of **** x570 extreme motherboard. Wifi networking card repeatedly telling me hardware failures, have not even been able to play games for almost a month of having it with how much time I have spent troubleshooting this unit/replacing other possible things.

On top of that I cannot for the life of me get the audio through an aux cord to play clear. It has a god awful white noise eery hum constantly playing. This thing is supposed to have one of the best DAC/audio controllers in the market???? Other system with the same headphones same aux plays clear as day. I'm RMA'ing this something is clearly wrong. If anyone has final resolutions I can take to fix this audio and wifi hardware failures please reach out thanks to everyone who has helped.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 09:44 PM
RIP OCN

Rep: 25 (Unique: 19)
Quote: Originally Posted by RedBlueHue4 View Post
Last attempt to get solutions for this piece of **** x570 extreme motherboard. Wifi networking card repeatedly telling me hardware failures, have not even been able to play games for almost a month of having it with how much time I have spent troubleshooting this unit/replacing other possible things.

On top of that I cannot for the life of me get the audio through an aux cord to play clear. It has a god awful white noise eery hum constantly playing. This thing is supposed to have one of the best DAC/audio controllers in the market???? Other system with the same headphones same aux plays clear as day. I'm RMA'ing this something is clearly wrong. If anyone has final resolutions I can take to fix this audio and wifi hardware failures please reach out thanks to everyone who has helped.
Have you tried setting the system up outside of the case (on a piece of cardboard or on your wooden/plastic desktop)?
With the audio issues, tried updating audio drivers and tried using the windows default High Def Audio driver?
What drivers did you try for the Wifi card?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in