Problems with NEW MSI B450 Gaming Pro - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Problems with NEW MSI B450 Gaming Pro

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 12:05 PM - Thread Starter
I break warranties.

Rep: 0
Problems with NEW MSI B450 Gaming Pro

I had to upgrade last week (my old system kept randomly locking up) and didn't want to take any chances. I got myself a MSI B450 Gaming Pro (newest BIOS), an AMD Ryzen 2600x, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000, a MSI Radeon RX-570 and a new EVGA SuperNOVA 1000G and a Corsair H75 cooler.
I have a couple of problems...
1. When I shut down Windows, the PC fans keep running. I have to turn off the PSU switch to completely turn it off.
2. I had to reinstall Windows 7 (Windows 10 works just fine). During installation, my mouse and keyboard work just fine. I install the Razer software just fine. Naturally, Windows 7 wants to update itself. I uncheck any updates that pertain to HID or Razer. After the update and reboot, Windows won't boot and goes into it's "repair" mode. NOW, my mouse and keyboard don't work. The mouse lights up but not the keyboard. And nothing registers! And, yes, I have tried a different mouse and keyboard.

HELP!

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in