2 Quick Qs re Asus TUF B450M-Plus - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

2 Quick Qs re Asus TUF B450M-Plus

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-29-2019, 07:00 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
2 Quick Qs re Asus TUF B450M-Plus

After checking the Asus compatibility list for the TUF B450M-plus I don't find my Corsair Vengence 3200 ( cmk16gx4m2b3200c16 ) but I did find that combo here in a thread from an experienced builder so I should be alright. I'll have to read up on how to go into bios and get memory to run at 3200. Although I think I read somewhere one click in bios can do that for you, automatically.

Also, I've read of Ryzen degredation from overclocking and, although this board won't get me much at all, I was wondering what Overclockers thought of the 2600 on an MSI Gaming Plus mATX. It's about the same as the Tomahawk. Do you think that degredation is from users who jolt as high as they can get stable, then run that 24/7? I wouldn't mind bumping this 2600 up a bit after I set up RAID, other BU. But if I wanted to run it higher I'd get something better than the TUF.

Thanks in advance for any input,

Mac
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 06:20 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
OK then.

Tags
compatibility , Overclock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in