Asrock X470 K4 currently, upgrade mobo or wait?
So, I'm looking to do a full CPU & Mobo upgrade in the Spring when prices are expected to drop a bit with the launch of the 4000 series. But, I'm having some issues with my current mobo. I normally run 4x16GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 2933mhz, but after doing my bios update (Asrock P3.40) it's not letting anything run over 2133. I narrowed it down to one of my DIMM slots not working right (A1/B1). With all of the price drops lately on B/X470 boards, should I just get a replacement or wait until I do my full upgrade?
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600; MOBO: Asrock X470 Gaming K4; GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming OC;
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 64GB; Drives: Intel 1 TB NVMe (22110), Radeon 255GB SSD, Toshiba 6TB HDD
PSU: Corsair RM 1000; Case: SST-RL06WS-GP; Cooler: Scythe FUMA 2
RKO (Ranged Kill Operatives)