X570 Aorus Master always reset bios after a week or so . - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

X570 Aorus Master always reset bios after a week or so .

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2020, 05:10 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
X570 Aorus Master always reset bios after a week or so .

Anyone having the bios keep on resetting after few days or week . Didnt tweak to much in bios . Just turn on xmp without changing anything. Swap Ram kit , swap bios battery . Issues still there . Used F10d bios at the moment . F11 seems to have issues with my pump . Below are my system Spec :

Cpu : 3900x
GPU : 2080S
Ram : Crucial Ballistix 3600 ( having issues )
Ram : Corsair 3466 ( also having issues when oc to 3600 )
PSU : Seasonic Prime 1200
Cooler : Custom water cooling kit

At the moment , trying to run at 3466 using corsair kit just turn on the xmp . The rest are in auto . Lets see after a week or few days later will it get reset again . Anyone out there having the same issues ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2020, 06:31 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 15 (Unique: 15)
Try the latest f12b bios. I always had issues with XMP on mine until this bios. Then I was finally able to just set XMP and no issues.

I've never had it randomly reset on me, but maybe the newer bios will fix that for you.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-08-2020, 06:00 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
would be really ****ty if the reason its resetting was because your 3900x is a **** silcon and cant handle 1800 Infinity Fabric and thus your xmp with the IF trying to get to 1800 is crashing thus bios keeps resetting. The only time I ever experienced repeating bios reset was when I was memory overclocking. I took a solid month of fine tuning things here and there and yes i couldnt get my Infinity Fabric to stay a 1900 with memory at 3800. It would be fine for a 24/7 but i dont run my computer 24/7 so i would have a 10% chance of my bios resetting even though it would pass through many many stress tests and game tests. So after you look things up with memory and IF overclocking your come to find out the IF is a cockblock and its part of the CPU. So theres a chance you got a really bad CPU but u couldnt tell unless you had another ryzen cpu to test it out to see if stops resetting.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in