i need some help from you guys more than ever!!!
this morning i was on the computer and it freaking caught on fire!!!
smoke came out the back of it and i unplugged it.
now the fire was small, but it was still a freaken fire!!!!
it took me awhile but i finally got it to turn back on, and i took the side off to see the damage.
nothing was wrong with it from what i could see, so i watched it as it was running.
then it happened again!!!
it started sparking and smoke came out but i saw where it was happening!
i upload the picture of my motherboard and the sparking is happening to the left side of that asrock heat sink above the processor slot.
God i knew when people said computer could catch firethat they were joking.... my GOD!
it looked fine