NZXT Switch 810 - 420/280 Build - Page 21 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

NZXT Switch 810 - 420/280 Build

post #201 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013, 08:52 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 118 (Unique: 105)
haha, looking good. Turn the light on, the pics are a bit dark. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Umm, How Bout Noooooo.

Rep: 114 (Unique: 79)
Well the bottom one is at night the top one the lights are on ill see if I have some with the flash on. I have low lighting in my den I don't like bright lights lol and my sgs3 doesn't take low light very well

My siggy so empty frown.gif
Favorite OCN Quotes (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakusonfire go_quote.gif

You are just talking more and more nonsense now. It's time to take this back to whatever noob forum it came from.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
post #203 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlocc View Post

Well the bottom one is at night the top one the lights are on ill see if I have some with the flash on. I have low lighting in my den I don't like bright lights lol and my sgs3 doesn't take low light very well
haha, I understand that. How are the temps?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #204 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013, 11:43 PM
Umm, How Bout Noooooo.

Gpu 28-29idle cpu 31idle gpu load is 42-43 haven't got a chance to run prime on the cpu yet but judging by the gpu temps and that room temp is about 22-25c those temps are great lol

Quote:

You are just talking more and more nonsense now. It's time to take this back to whatever noob forum it came from.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
post #205 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 06:38 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Those temps seem to be spot on! What games are you currently playing? Also, I'd like to see what score you get running 3Dmark11. When you have free time. biggrin.gif

post #206 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013, 08:11 AM
Umm, How Bout Noooooo.

Mainly crrysis 3 sometimes skyrim and okay i ben meanung to do that lol just been busy prolly wont be to good as my cpu sucks.

Quote:

post #207 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Nice man. I've played the previous Crysis games. Will jump on Crysis 3 once I finish MetroLL, BioShock and FC3. biggrin.gif So many games to play, so little time.

post #208 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013, 08:50 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironccr345 View Post

I don't have any of the final pics. But here's a couple of pics behind the mobo and one that has the main cables hooked up.

Let me first start off by saying, sick build man. I do have a few question for you. What type and size tubing did you use? What kind of coolant did you use, and did you a Silver KillCoils or PT Nuke? Has your friend had any tube staining issues yet? What type of 3Pin Y Cables did you use to connect all of the 12+ fans to the 6 channel fan controller?
post #209 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-18-2013, 05:29 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge3903 View Post

Let me first start off by saying, sick build man. I do have a few question for you. What type and size tubing did you use? What kind of coolant did you use, and did you a Silver KillCoils or PT Nuke? Has your friend had any tube staining issues yet? What type of 3Pin Y Cables did you use to connect all of the 12+ fans to the 6 channel fan controller?
Thanks! I used 7/16x5/8 in that build. No need for clamps when you're using a 1/2" barb. I used PrimoChill Blood Red Dye. Probably half the bottle to get it to a really dark red. I used silver killCoil, drooped it right reservoir. The 3 pin cable extension's were from Phobya and I bought them at Frozen CPU. As far as the staining, he doesn't know. But I dont know if he's had time with his rig since he moved to Panama. But I use same PrimoChill LRT tubes and given time, they will stain or plasterize. I would used PrimoChill Advance tubing if you're worried about staining or plasterizing. Hope that helps.

post #210 of 217 (permalink) Old 05-18-2013, 05:57 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironccr345 View Post

Thanks! I used 7/16x5/8 in that build. No need for clamps when you're using a 1/2" barb. I used PrimoChill Blood Red Dye. Probably half the bottle to get it to a really dark red. I used silver killCoil, drooped it right reservoir. The 3 pin cable extension's were from Phobya and I bought them at Frozen CPU. As far as the staining, he doesn't know. But I dont know if he's had time with his rig since he moved to Panama. But I use same PrimoChill LRT tubes and given time, they will stain or plasterize. I would used PrimoChill Advance tubing if you're worried about staining or plasterizing. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the quick replay. I was thinking about using 3/8" ID X 5/8" OD Red tubing by Feser. What do you think about that kind and size tubing? I don't want to use dye, by still want the tube to be red for the red and blk theme. And how may 3 Pin Y's did you use...4 or 5?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in