Hi, Im here to ask for some values that lot of peeople (esp with my motherboeard) with a passion would like to have this.
OK so mobo ASUS Crosshair VII Hero. DRAM Timing in there is cooperating with named values in Red DRAM Calculator.
But here comes the trouble: Tweakers Paradise is part of the mobo bios and there are values that you hopefully help me with.
- DRAM R1 (R2, R3, R4) Tune (auto)
- Clock amplitude - (high or normal)
- Sense MI Skew (auto)
- Sense MI Offset (auto)
- CLDO VDDP Volt (auto)
- VDDP Volt (auto)
- VTTDDR Volt (I have 0.75V @ 1.460 DRAM Volt)
- VPP_MEM (I have 2.95)
- CTRL Ref (ch A and ch B) (I have 0.48).
- MemAddrCmdSetup (auto)
- MemCsOdtSetup (auto)
- MemCkeSetup (auto)
- Promontory presence (auto)
Thats all folks!
Last edited by JurajB; 02-12-2019 at 07:25 AM.