DRAM Calculator for Ryzen 1.7.0
Downloads will be available in the coming hours.
I believe that there should be a utility that provides the user with all important memory benchmarking tools, so this release was aimed exactly on that.
Updating the memory presets is planned in version 1.7.1.
* Added the functionality to read current memory timings for Zen 2 (AM4).
* Added a memory bandwidth test (Read and Write).
* Added an Inter-Core Latency test (AM4).
* Improved the accuracy of Random and Custom latency test.
* Some changes in the suggested CAD_BUS settings. This could offer a significant improvement in stability for configurations with 2 or more RAM modules.
* VDDG setting is now divided into 2 independent settings : VDDG IOD and VDDG CCD voltage (as in AGESA 1004B bioses).
* "Compare timings" now works for Zen 2 (AM4).
* Added support for 3000 series Threadripper cpu's (Castle Peak).
* Minor user experience GUI changes.
* Added support for Hynix DJR (a new CJR revision that has backward compatibility with classic CJR).
* Minor bug-fixes