Got a 3900x and Aorus Master on the way. I hope. Newegg says they'll ship my mobo later today. Best Buy (had to go there to get the 3900x as Newegg was sold out) says they're still working on the order.
Got 2x8GB DDR4-4400, a 1TB 970 Evo, my trusty Radeon VII, and my current PSU (EVGA 750W P2) lying it wait. It's all going under water courtesy of a MO-RA3.
Yup, I jumped the gun.
Watch this space for future . . . uh . . . stuff! Yeah. That.
Haven't jumped the gun yet. Would like to see some reviews of the new x570 boards after some extended use. I'm not in any real hurry, will probably hold off until 3950X release before seriously looking at buying anything. Still leaning towards a 3900x though. Rocking a GTX 1080 currently, so that $250 difference would be better spent towards a GPU upgrade.