New Build Issues
New build, having a bunch of weird issues but related I'm sure.
Ryzen 3 3200G
Gskill 16gb Ram
Gigabyte B450M S2H
TX650 PSU - Old
AMD 120g SSD - Old
So as you can see super simple budget build for my sister, mainly for internet + her kids playing LoL.
I know the SSD and PSU are old, but they have been proven reliable in other systems.
- A few BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
- Windows update wont update any of the drivers, so GPU driver is Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor
- Hangs often just around Windows 10 - Sometimes requiring a hard reset (but often without a BSOD)
- General weirdness about it, like taking ages to install things etc
- Once upon hard restarting it wouldnt even post bios, no beep nothing, just have a single white _ on the screen for ever, at that point even holding down the power button would turn it off, I had to switch the PSU off.
- After the weird post freezing, I pulled the ram and put in again and it posted/booted again.
I have run Prime95 for about an hour on it with no issues if that helps.
Whats the best place to start