So it's simple; just started happening to myself... 1. You hit windows key and type 'MOUSE' 2. Click mouse & touchpad settings 3. 'Additional Mouse Options" 4. Then I click on Scheme under 'Pointers' i believe
changed it to something (@ random), changed it back, and APPLIED. Fixes it for me... no idea what causes it
Hope that solves the issues
go into settings, devices, then mouse, additional mouse options, pointer options, then tick display pointer trails, move it all the way to short and apply.. your mouse will never mess up again after that!!!!
1. Click on Start > Type 'Mouse' and open it
2. in the 'Mouse Properties' > Go to 'Pointers'
3. in the 'Customize' field, scroll down and select 'Text Select' > Then click on 'Browse'
4. in the new opened 'Browse' window, select any mouse cursor icon and click 'Open'
5. Click 'OK' to close the 'Mouse Properties' window