The Windows 10 Club
On October 1st, 2014, Microsoft made the Windows 10 Preview available to businesses who wish to try it and the general public. This club will be updated with more information as the products nears, and completes development.
On January 21st, 2015, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 will be a free upgrade to all Windows 7 and Windows 8 users.
Windows 10's official launch proceeded as scheduled on July 29th, 2015. The update was installed by 14 million computers on the first day and continues to be rolled out in waves.
On August 3rd, 2016, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update began going out to computers. This update added a number of new features and removed some features from Windows 10 Pro.New Features:
-A more classic Start Menu
-Full Screen Task switching
-Updated Command Prompt
-Windows Explorer improvements
-Universal Apps can be run in Windowed view
-And much more!
Windows 10 has officially released!How to adjust Windows 10's default update behavior (Click to show)
On Activation (Click to show)
After that, use the Ms update tool to search for updates and hide the ones you don't want to install.
From this, I have complete control over when I search for updates and which to "download".[/quote]
Things you should know:
• A Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key CAN activate Windows 10.
• By default, Windows 10 builds are pre-keyed, meaning, you do not have to enter a product key and should not be prompted to enter one as long as you upgraded from an activated Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 license or Windows 10 Preview build.
• If you perform a clean install on first attempt, you will have to input your Windows 7/8.1 product key.
• If you are prompted to enter a product key, click Do this later and give it a few days, Windows 10 will activate automatically.
• There is no need to know your Windows 10 product key, read the following 'Understanding Product Activation in Windows 10:
Want to join? Put the sig postbit in! Here it is:The Windows 10 Club
:clock: :clock: [URL=https://www.overclock.net/t/1516449/the-windows-10-club/]The Windows 10 Club[/URL] :clock: :clock: