So, I'm applying for a job at a company that has a very strange application form. Here are some questions that I would appreciate thought and/or help about:
1. The day before yesterday, is two days after Wednesday. What day is today and why?
Sunday. So, the day before yesterday is Friday, as it is 2 days after Wednesday. Yesterday was Saturday, and today is Sunday.
2. Even if every single person in the world dies, human race will continue to exist. How come?
Have no idea is this is a reference to something or what?
3. Who's cat thinks outside the box when it exists?
Since I'm living in a non-English speaking country and it's important to know the language, I assume this tests will I notice that it should be "whose", not "who's". Or am I wrong?
4. What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?
This is from a Monty Python movie. The answer is "What do you mean, an African or European Swallow?"
5. Why are prime numbers awesome?
I know what they are, but why are they awesome?
6. After learning about the greatest number ever defined and used in mathematics (show us some Google skills), how would you "write" every single digit of this number?
Not sure what this is. I found the Graham's number. Is that it?
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
Gigabyte 5700 XT Gaming OC
G-Skill TridentZ 16GB 3600MHz (b-die)
Crucial BX100 250GB
Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W
Fractal Design Meshify C
ASUS MG279Q (1440p) + ASUS 22''
Kingston HyperX Cloud II
▲ hide details ▲